Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

8 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

Moment Song Hye Gyo Photobook!!!                           Patagonia  

Thanks, but the music/photo shoot/wardrobe not 'go together', make me ..goosebump! :rage:

KBS Drama Awards 2016: 'Descendants of the Sun' star Song Hye Kyo confirms attendance; Park Bo Gum hosts again

Abbey Vannelli | Dec 26, 2016 02:11 AM EST

Song Hye Kyo arrives for the red carpet of the 17th Shanghai International Film Festival at Shanghai Grand Theatre on June 14, 2014.

Song Hye Kyo arrives for the red carpet of the 17th Shanghai International Film Festival at Shanghai Grand Theatre on June 14, 2014. (Photo : Getty Images/Feng Li)

"Descendants of the Sun" lead star Song Hye Kyo is expected to be honored at the KBS Drama Awards 2016 with co-star Song Joong Ki. Hye Kyo confirmed her attendance to the event on Dec. 19, Monday, while donating books in China.The South Korean actress last attended the awards event 12 years ago when she won with several awards for the 2004 South Korean romantic comedy drama "Full House." She starred in "Full House" with singer and actor Jung Ji Hoon aka Rain. She won Best Couple with Rain, Popularity Award for an Actress and Top Excellence Award for an Actress.

The 35-year-old Hallyu actress donated 10,000 Korean guidebooks to Yong Bong Gil memorial hall in Shanghai. She collaborated with Professor Seo Kyeong Deok of Sungsin Women's University to provide the Korean guidebooks which can be used by visitors free of charge. The event was to commemorate the passing of Yong, a Korean independence activist who set off a bomb which killed Japanese dignitaries in the Shanghai International Settlement in 1932.

"I learned that there aren't many Korean guidebooks," Hye Kyo told Sports Donga. "So I hope this contributes to the increase of visitors to the memorial."

Hye Kyo celebrated her 20th anniversary in the industry with a fanmeet on Nov. 13 at Coex Auditorium in Seoul with actors Joong Ki and Yooh Ah In as surprise guests. She made her acting debut in the TV series "First Love" in 1996.

Hye Kyo became famous in her home country and throughout Asia and has known as a Hallyu star following her 2000 KBS series "Autumn in My Heart." With the massive hit "Descendants of the Sun," she gained a new surge of fame, and became the most searched South Korean actress online.

Experts Predict ‘Descendants of the Sun’ Stars to Win Grand Prize at 2016 KBS Drama Awards

Meanwhile, the KBS Drama Awards 2016 on Dec. 31 will be hosted by actor Park Bo Gum who also emceed the event in 2015 with Jun Hyun Moo and Kim So Hyun, Soompi reported. Park hosted KBS' "Music Bank" before showcasing his hosting talent in the awards event. He recently starred in the popular drama, "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" with actress Kim Yoo Jung.

Hye Kyo's recent fanmeet is featured in the clip below:

http://en.yibada.com/articles/181128/20161226/kbs-drama-awards-2016-song-hye-kyo-song-joong-ki-descendants-of-the-sun.htm#ixzz4U0CHDkeg

-watch DOTS @KBS Drama 2016 Prewiew  (46:30 - 49:09)
-watch how to be a winner, 1:13:55 - 

WINNERs, KBS Drama Awards(2015) has 4 Best Couple (of course, like DOTS's Couple=#1)

SHK's updated(IG), singer's photo....., Uhm Jung Hwa

[XP issue] Kim Dong-ryul to Song Hye-gyo

Articles, enter 12/27/2016 10:12 a.m.
1482800619049418_99_20161227101204.jpg?type=w540

[Exporters News Kim Hyun Jung] The stars also cheered up Uhm Jung Hwa. 

'Diva' Uhm Jung Hwa is back. Uhm Jung-hwa has released four double tracks titled 'Dreamer' and 'Watch Me Move' for midnight's new album 'The Cloud Dream of the Nine', including 'Oh Yeah' and 'Willow Forest' featuring Shiny Jonghyun We released two music videos of songs and double title songs. 

On May 26, he appeared on SBS '2016 SAF Gayo Daejeon' and showed his splendid stage. 

After eight years of comeback, Kang Jung-hwa also praised and encouraged the stars. Cheon Woo-hee uploaded a picture of Uhm Jung-hwa with the hash tag "I am waiting for Uhm Jung-hwa # top diva # comeback # I am cheering" on this day. 

Song Hye-kyo also wrote "I'm so cool!" And posted a new album jacket of Uhm Jung-hwa. He also tagged Uhm Junghwa's ID. 

Lee Hee Young also showed affection. He has a picture of the hash tag and the image of Uhm Jung Hwa called "Love Me Man" in the Instagram. "# Uhm Jung Hwa # Uhm Jung Hwa Comeback # I love Diva # Our Madonna # Comeback # raised. 

Nishi is "# Uhm Jung Hwa # # # album hit # best # end in eight years # 1, etc. too good for being my sister heard too much good music. Thank you. # actor # singer my favorite # sister # cheering please # sound came out # rumors # # Please spread Whiting please please pray, "said the affection full article wrote on Instagram. 

Jeong Ryeo Won" this period of purification TRUE DIVA sister, ALL MY RESPECT tO YOU. Sister I admire, "said said the longing heart. Shin Min Ah is tagged SNS ID Uhm Jung Hwa and had posted that he heard the song 'willow forest" of Uhm Jung Hwa.  

BoA is "always respected given you a true diva while doing a female solo artist. Uhm Jung Hwa! In the stage, the figure of a pale green! Big thank you gift, "said a grateful revealed as a singer. 

Kim Dong Ryool also on Facebook," Uhm Jung Hwa alternative non-! sister! It's so awesome too! My sister is a treasure of music industry in Korea. And Congratulations, good songs as well as hieroglyphs were also generously thank you, "said cheer that made. 

Khj3330@xportsnews.com / Photo News DB = ekseupocheu[Exporters News Kim Hyun Jung] The stars also cheered up Uhm Jung Hwa. 

'Diva' Uhm Jung Hwa is back. Uhm Jung-hwa has released four double tracks titled 'Dreamer' and 'Watch Me Move' for midnight's new album 'The Cloud Dream of the Nine', including 'Oh Yeah' and 'Willow Forest' featuring Shiny Jonghyun We released two music videos of songs and double title songs. 

On May 26, he appeared on SBS '2016 SAF Gayo Daejeon' and showed his splendid stage. 

After eight years of comeback, Kang Jung-hwa also praised and encouraged the stars. Cheon Woo-hee uploaded a picture of Uhm Jung-hwa with the hash tag "I am waiting for Uhm Jung-hwa # top diva # comeback # I am cheering" on this day. 

Song Hye-kyo also wrote "I'm so cool!" And posted a new album jacket of Uhm Jung-hwa. He also tagged Uhm Junghwa's ID. 

Lee Hee Young also showed affection. He has a picture of the hash tag and the image of Uhm Jung Hwa called "Love Me Man" in the Instagram. "# Uhm Jung Hwa # Uhm Jung Hwa Comeback # I love Diva # Our Madonna # Comeback # raised. 

Nishi is "# Uhm Jung Hwa # # # album hit # best # end in eight years # 1, etc. too good for being my sister heard too much good music. Thank you. # actor # singer my favorite # sister # cheering please # sound came out # rumors # # Please spread Whiting please please pray, "said the affection full article wrote on Instagram. 

Jeong Ryeo Won" this period of purification TRUE DIVA sister, ALL MY RESPECT tO YOU. Sister I admire, "said said the longing heart. Shin Min Ah is tagged SNS ID Uhm Jung Hwa and had posted that he heard the song 'willow forest" of Uhm Jung Hwa.  

BoA is "always respected given you a true diva while doing a female solo artist. Uhm Jung Hwa! In the stage, the figure of a pale green! Big thank you gift, "said a grateful revealed as a singer. 

Kim Dong Ryool also on Facebook," Uhm Jung Hwa alternative non-! sister! It's so awesome too! My sister is a treasure of music industry in Korea. And Congratulations, good songs as well as hieroglyphs were also generously thank you, "said cheer that made. 

Khj3330@xportsnews.com / Photo News DB = ekseupocheu

[News 16.12.27] Trendsetter #SongHyeKyo Hair changed.

source  entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&a                                                                                                                  15698227_1895125940721609_2793662432880795198_n.jpg?oh=00489029dc78eea01c7664c74e3b6ec5&oe=58E9CAD7                                                                                                                             credit : WBWSHK

• Like 4

On 12/26/2016 at 2:33 AM, RoseS said:

VOTE for SHK,  ASIA'S 10 OFFICIAL WEBSITE    http://topm.vdfly.com/

On 12/24/2016 at 10:15 PM, RoseS said:

Terms and Conditions  1. Voting for “Asia’s Best Couple Award” commences on 21 December 2016, 12:00hrs and ends on 29 December 2016, 23:59hrs.
2. Result of “Asia’s Best Couple Award” will be announced during the <KBS Drama Awards> ceremony on 31 December 2016.
3. The final result will be determined by a) the number of video views on Viu (40%) + B) online voting (40%) + c) a panel of judges (20%).
4. By participating in this voting exercise, you have read and agreed to these terms and conditions and all other terms issued by the company

On 12/23/2016 at 10:03 PM, RoseS said:

---SOOMPI Awards 2016 

https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=23

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, textImage may contain: 1 person, closeupImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup

photo credits from DC...

Patiently Waiting for December 31st to come...counting days for KBS Drama Awards night... Congratulations and Best of Luck to our Queen Song Hye Kyo ssi and Dots team...

personal wish and prayer for her to win the ( Best actress in Mini series, Producers choice Awards, Daesang Award and Best couple with SJK) and she can be a KBS Hall of fame awardee too... ( i am too greedy to ask for all the awards, but she's well deserve for all of them)

• Like 3

(RoseS) quite shock when i watch it and she is only on the 98 place not good but dont worry dear we all know that Kyo is the most beautiful woman in the Universe no question to ask and we  already knew it no.1 or no.98 its doesn't matter anymore let us focus on the other poll keep it up guys let's go for the win fighting!!!!!!:blush:

650tele.jpg                                                                        2016-12-27 22:01

'Descendants of the Sun' sets new standards for K-dramas in 2016

By Park Jin-hai

Whether it is the formulaic romantic comedies from local broadcasters or the viewers becoming increasingly bored with familiar material, TV stations have been suffering from falling viewership rates for years.

Diversified broadcasting channels have aggravated the situation and now anything over 10 percent in viewership is considered a success.

Throughout last year, among the weekday dramas, SBS medical thriller “Yong-pal” was the only one that narrowly topped the 20 percent rating mark. 2016 has been a year that has put an end to this.

The year opened with the famous “Reply” series. Somehow success was expected for the third installment of the popular family drama — the highly acclaimed “Reply 1988” was a milestone, the final episode of which recorded almost a 20 percent viewership, the highest rate in Korean cable television history.

But what really made a phenomenal change was the KBS wartime romance “Descendants of the Sun.” The drama, starring Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo, was aired almost simultaneously in Korea and China and it captivated both countries when it aired from February through April.

The drama premiered with 14.3 percent viewership and ended with a nearly miraculous 40 percent rating, a record that other K-dramas have yet to break.

The show revived hallyu, or the Korean pop culture craze, that was in decline over recent years.

Overall, 2016 has been richer than ever with well-made quality dramas.

Based on solid plots, beautiful cinematography and great performances of actors, various dramas, including KBS’s fantasy period “Love in the Moonlight,” SBS’s “Doctors” and the tvN romantic comedy “Another Oh Hae-young,” have succeeded in the viewership rankings.

Star writers returned to the small screen this year, adding excitement for drama fans.

Park Ji-eun, who wrote the 2014 megahit drama "My Love from the Star," returned with the on-going SBS fantasy romance "The Legend of the Blue Sea," featuring two big name hallyu stars Jun Ji-hyun and Lee Min-ho. “Descendants” writer Kim Eun-sook came back with “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God,” while Song Jae-jung, who wrote the sci-fi romance "Nine: Nine Time Travels" came back with "W — Two Worlds."  Screen writer Kim Eun-hee of “Sign” wrote the crime drama “Signal” and won acclaim as a master of the genre.
Pre-filmed dramas

This year has seen the sudden rise of dramas that finished shooting entirely before official broadcast.

Following the success of “Descendants” many other drama producers have tried to adopt this film-style, in contract to the common practice here where scripts are handed over to directors and actors on the day of the shoot and editing is completed just hours before an episode goes on-air.

The new production style, in part because of the Chinese government regulations that all dramas have to be screened prior to airing, has raised great expectations for other such dramas but none of them came near the success of “Descendants.”

“Uncontrollably Fond," a pre-recorded SBS drama that was largely expected to become the next hallyu drama hit, with heartthrob Kim Woo-bin and Bae Suzy, flopped, while the star-studded SBS drama “Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo” also suffered with poor ratings. “Uncontrollably Fond” was criticized that the production company hired Chinese market friendly handsome cast members whose acting performances didn’t live up to their names. TvN’s ambitious star-studded drama "Entourage," a remake of HBO’s popular show, joined the ranks of losers. Despite the initial hype prior to the broadcast, the drama’s viewership posted 0.6 percent.

The new system has been implemented to increase drama exports to China, but the political dispute between Korea and China surrounding the Seoul’s deployment of the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense system have cast a shadow over the K-drama industry this year.   

Amid the reports that Beijing had issued a tacit ban on all Korean cultural content, “Saimdang, the Herstory,” which was originally to air this fall, was postponed. “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God” and “Legend of the Blue Sea,” which could have earned at least 10 billion won each from Chinese buyers due to the popularity of their writers and cast, instead let pirated versions enjoy popularity in China’s online social networking platforms.

tvN’s rise

Cable channel tvN’s success has been noteworthy this year — fresh story material and different genres have led its popularity. Many A-rated actors and actresses including actress Jeon Do-yeon  and actor Gong Yoo have chosen to return to the small screen with cable dramas, while star writers prefer cable for their creator-friendly environment and more leeway for story-telling.

A time travel crime series "Signal" earned huge success, concluding with a solid 12.5 percent viewership on the cable channel, where anything above 3 percent is considered successful.

Romantic comedy “Another Oh Hye-young” staved off the typical Cinderella story and tells the love story of an unlucky woman named Oh Hae-young who keeps suffering mishaps due to her charming colleague of the same name and a sound director who has the ability to see the future, making the less known lead actress Seo Hyun-jin shoot to instant fame.

TvN’s “Dear My Friends,” dealt with rarely told stories of friendship in the last years of life, while “The Good Wife,” the Korean adaption of the popular CBS series of the same name, and action thriller “The K2” have earned critical acclaim. 

The on-going fantasy romance “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God” is dominating the scene with its movie-like cinematography and unprecedented love story between an immortal goblin and his search for a human bride. As soon as "Guardian" debuted, it topped the TV drama chart, even surpassing Descendants of the Sun.

The poems which were included in the lines of Gong's character in the drama, have gained renewed attention, while the drama’s original soundtrack including Crush's "Beautiful" is dominating  the local music charts.                                                                                                                                                    source; http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=220835

• Like 1

Song Joong Ki x Song Hye Kyo choosen as " Best Actor " and " Best Actress Hancinema's Annuall  Awards online poll                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           congrats to our OTP and thank you so much  guys who voted for them since the start until the end!!!!!!                                Image may contain: 2 people, people standing                                                             credit @ SSCP FB PAGE  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

(RoseS) quite shock when i watch it and she is only on the 98 place not good but dont worry dear we all know that Kyo is the most beautiful woman in the Universe no question to ask and we  already knew it no.1 or no.98 its doesn't matter anymore let us focus on the other poll keep it up guys let's go for the win fighting!!!!!!:blush:

Yes, but SHK's 7th year(straight), not OUT of the list. New Entries=add and Old name=remove...... 

so many things to celebrate!  Sports Chosun Top 5 Best Drama Chemie Couple for 2016 , yes DOTS on Top again, #songsongcouple chemistry is really outstanding....                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Full lists :

1. DOTS 
2. Love in the Moonlight 
3.Doctors 
4. Jealousy Incarnate 
 5.Oh Hae Young

source;  m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&a                                                                                                                                                                  Image may contain: 1 person, standing                                                                                                              
                  ©pearl0024 and sscp fb page                                                

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, RoseS said:

Yes, but SHK's 7th year(straight), not OUT of the list. New Entries=add and Old name=remove...... 

ok dear but i am not that happy at all i expected too much from it but im ok now i am focusing to the other poll and yes she did it and i am happy for our goddess God always good to her and to us keep it up guys let us win this gogogo fighting!!!!!!              

credit to sscp fb page

[HanCinema Awards] Best Actress in a Drama - And the Winner Is...

2016-12-27

photo800763.jpg

For the past two weeks you all have voted for who you, HanCinema Readers, have supported as the "Best Actress in Drama". Today it's time to reveal who you have chosen as your favorite leading lady. We thank you so much for being a part of the First Annual HanCinema Awards and for making it a success. 

Let's revisit our nominees for Best Actress in a Drama::

Song Hye-kyo for "Descendants of the Sun"
Hyeri for "Answer Me 1988"
Kong Hyo-jin for "Incarnation of Jealousy" 
Kim Hye-soo for "Signal" 
Han Hyo-joo for "W" 
Sin Min-ah for "Oh My Venus"

And the winner is:

photo800762.jpg

Song Hye-kyo for "Descendants of the Sun"

Congratulations Song Hye-kyo for your top notch work this year. We hope to see a lot more from you in 2017!

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-awards-best-actress-in-a-drama--and-the-winner-is---101919.html

[HanCinema Awards] Best Actor in a Drama - And the Winner Is....

photo800761.jpg

Song Joong-ki for "Descendants of the Sun"

Congratulations Song Joong-ki for your work and for paving roads for Korean drama all over the world. We look forward to seeing you on screen soon!

Stay tuned for more results and a couple more awesome giveaways!

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-awards-best-actor-in-a-drama--and-the-winner-is---101917.html

On 12/27/2016 at 11:47 AM, RoseS said:

Terms and Conditions  1. Voting for “Asia’s Best Couple Award” commences on 21 December 2016, 12:00hrs and ends on 29 December 2016, 23:59hrs.
2. Result of “Asia’s Best Couple Award” will be announced during the <KBS Drama Awards> ceremony on 31 December 2016.
3. The final result will be determined by a) the number of video views on Viu (40%) + B) online voting (40%) + c) a panel of judges (20%).
4. By participating in this voting exercise, you have read and agreed to these terms and conditions and all other terms issued by the company

On 12/23/2016 at 10:03 PM, RoseS said:

Go GO GO:thumbsup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's vote ♡ for Song Hye Kyo | World Star Popularity Vote Ranking

Seems SHK has been forgotten from VOTING STATION:angry:

VOTEhttp://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&region=individual&global=01530006

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drama Awards Preview: Men taking over ground-wave dramas; Song Joong-ki, Lee Jong-suk and Han Seok-kyu

http://www.hancinema.net/drama-awards-preview-men-taking-over-ground-wave-dramas;-song-joong-ki-lee-jong-suk-and-han-seok-kyu-101944.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Actors are likely candidates for the Grand Prize in all three Drama Awards but Song Hye-kyo from "Descendants of the Sun", Kong Hyo-jin from "Incarnation of Jealousy" Kim Ah-joong from "Wanted" and Jeon Ji-hyeon from "The Legend of the Blue Sea" who are in their 30s, as well as Park Shin-hye from "Doctors"Han Hyo-joo from "W" and teenager Kim Yoo-jeong from "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" are not an exception. Although MBC releases its candidates, they depend on text messages from viewers to decide the winner.

Ranking of this year's drama ratings

Average ratings of 2016 dramas on weekdays
Descendants of the Sun - 28.6%
Doctors - 18.4%
Love in the Moonlight - 18.3%
Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim - 18.3%
Remember - 15.0%
Neighbourhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho - 12.9%
W - 11.6%
Jealousy Incarnate - 10.5%

Highest ratings of 2016 dramas on weekdays

Descendants of the Sun - 38.8%
Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim - 23.8%
Love in the Moonlight - 23.3%
Doctors - 21.3%
Remember - 20.3%
The Legend of the Blue Sea - 18.9%
Neighbourhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho - 17.3%
Monster - 14.1%
W - 13.8%
Jealousy Incarnate - 13.2%
Uncontrollably Fond - 12.9%
Jackpot - 12.2%
Moon Lovers - 11.3%
Shopping King Louis - 11.0%
Sweet Stranger and Me - 10.6%
Lucky Romance - 10.3%
Woman with a Suitcase - 10.0%

Pann: Ranking of this year's drama ratings

1. [+134, -52] I thought Uncontrollably Fond got 3~4% ratings because I heard it flopped but its average rating was 9%? It's more than descent. Moon Lovers got 11% max. If this is accurate, the hate Suzy and IU got was more than necessary.

2. [+100, -2] Wow, Descendants of the Sun is a wall

3. [+88, -2] The ratings of Descendants of the Sun are amazing in this era

4. [+41, -3] Look at the ratings of Descendants of the Sun, it's outstanding. Uncontrollably Fond got descent ratings considering the hate it got.

5. [+30, -2] I'm watching Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim. I was surprised because it got high ratings but after watching it, I understood why. It's really really fun!!!!

6. [+27, -2] Descendants of the Sun, Doctors, and Love in the Moonlight

full article http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2016/12/ranking-of-this-years-drama-ratings.html?m=1                                              Image may contain: 2 people, people standingImage may contain: 1 person, standing

• Like 2