Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

wow SHK IG followers already hit the 2.7M mark and for sure more and more to follow , wish she can update again her IG soon!

005GRMvvgw1f668bf00f7j30hs0vk78g.jpg

IG of SHK fans in China , updated with SHK activities

6afb0f0cjw1f66ikt9cvmj20yi1ixan8.jpg

you know guys what to do! Goddess of Asia fighting!

6afb0f0cgw1f66m3ywqp6j20gy0cbmy3.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgw1f66m3yz0xoj20dj0dwn39.jpg

credit:weibo

• Like 15

Our Goddess lots of fanboys.........cttro                                                                                                                                                                                                            13769460_10208585062217837_8322301985674

• Like 7

Guest RoseS

video, want to know who're two gentlements(Italian?) take picture with SHK? but find out now, C.E.O. of Prada Asia Pacific and Group Strategia Marketing Director of PRADA

http://www.lifestyleasia.com/hk/en/scene/parties/event-gallery/gallery-prada-canton-road-shop-reopening-party/#2

Gallery: Prada Canton Road shop reopening party

26 Jul 2016

Prada hosted a cocktail party last Friday (22 July 2016) at their Canton Road shop to celebrate its reopening. The two-storey space was graced by over 800 guests which includes Korean actress Song Hye-kyo, award-winning Hong Kong actor Sean Lau and singer Kelly Chen, who were also joined by socialites and celebrities such as Hilary Tsui, Kathy Chow, Jennifer Tse, Arissa Cheo, Wyman Wong, Rex Tso, Helen Ma, Queenie Law and Harris Chan.

Seafood stations provided courtesy of Grand Hyatt were stationed on each floor, providing fresh oysters, lobsters as well as uni, a favourite amongst guests. Special cocktails by The Quinary were also served, offering a refreshing start to the weekend.

Prada, Shop G116-G118, Harbour City, 11 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, prada.com

‘Descendants of the Sun’ star on marriage and career

(The Freeman) | Updated July 25, 2016 - 12:00am
ENT-Song-Hye-Kyo.jpg
Song Hye-Kyo

CEBU, Philippines - Korean actress Song Hye-kyo has been living in the limelight for nearly two decades ever since she rose to stardom in 2000 through “Autumn in my Heart,” a TV series largely credited with igniting the K-drama boom throughout Asia.

Most recently, she starred in the series “Descendants of the Sun,” which garnered explosive popularity both in and out of the country (and will be shown through a Filipino-dubbed version on GMA-7’s primetime), alongside actor Song Joong-ki.

But her life is more normal than one would expect, filled with the same worries harbored by women her age, the 34-year-old actress told The Korea Herald.

“Living as Song Hye-kyo…I think it’s the same,” she said. “I cry if something bad happens, I grab a drink with friends when I get stressed out, I travel, I sometimes lash out at my closest friends.”

“The only difference is that I’m a celebrity and I’m shown to the world. Apart from that, I think I’m like most women my age.”

And like most 30-something females, her thoughts on marriage change, the star confessed.

“I’ve reached the age when I should be considering marriage,” she said. “It goes back and forth. Sometimes I think, ‘I need to get married soon.’”

“Other days I think, ‘Why get married?’ Being alone is so comfortable. I can travel to all kinds of places without asking anyone’s permission. It’s so fun to live doing what I want to do. It keeps changing. But I guess I should get married, eventually.”

Her real-life personality is more “boyish” than most fans expect, she added, which is why playing the spirited doctor Kang Mo-yeon on “Descendants of the Sun” was a lot of fun.

“People assume that I’m girly,” she said. “But people who know me say I’m more boyish. Playing Mo-yeon was satisfying, because I could be irritable. I normally can’t be like that in public because of my image.”

Song also addressed the difficulty of being a female actress in the movie and TV industries today. “I wish there were more diverse roles and genres for women as there are for men.”

“There are so many talented actresses in Korea right now, but they’re not seen because there aren’t roles in which they can show their talents,” she said, urging producers and writers to create more of such roles for women.

On her future, Song said, “I hope I can be an actress that keeps evolving, not deteriorating. I hope people will see my performance and be able to discover more emotions and expressions than before.”

Song also denied rumors of dating co-star Song, which circulated after the two were spotted dining together in New York City.

“I’ve dined with Joong-ki many times. I couldn’t not meet up with him when we were both all the way in New York,” she said, calling him a close “younger-brother-like friend” with whom she enjoyed working.(FREEMAN)

article from hancinema  featuring SHK during the Prada event in HK

Song Hye-kyo looks mesmerizing in unedited photo

2016/07/25 | 2369 views

photo749789.jpg

Song Hye-kyo's irresistible appearance has stolen the show at a fashion brand event.

Chae Han-seok, a stylist, posted his selfie he took along with Song Hye-kyo as well as a photo of Song Hye-kyo on his personal Instagram on July 25th.

Song Hye-kyo recently attended a fashion brand event in Hong Kong. In the revealed photos, Song Hye-kyo in the black see-through dress she wore at the event looks flawlessly mesmerizing.

http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-looks-mesmerizing-in-unedited-photo-97072.html

• Like 11

Have been Very quiet these past few days because of work but am very thankful for all your updates about our Goddess Kyo, i did not miss a single page despite my sched...

Seriously, this voting thing is really time consuming,  but for the love of Kyo, I voted, am voting, and will still vote for her... Hwaiting!!!!

Casted my last vote before I sleep... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

It is really time consuming, but it is fun! While we wait for good news on Kyo's next project, might as well! summer7

It's past 12 midnight in my neck of the woods. Will cast my vote for the night then head to bed! voted

Time for a few nap23! Night all! Off to bed! OffToBed Keep the poll open all night! votebooth

• Like 4

GODDESS INDEED SONG HYE GYO....                                                                                                                                                                                                      13615453_10208593117299209_738891614377813686725_10208593117859223_751249504006813692972_10208593117579216_321782077850713724936_10208593118059228_1395956548353 n13873080_10208593115459163_639235677581913631457_10208593119019252_9286440969505

• Like 13

Guest RoseS

Lifestyle: What’s in a name, Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo?

BY ANUSHA VENKAT on JULY 26, 2016 in LIFESTYLE(<>

song song

“Descendants of the Sun” was a super-hit South Korean serial. After it rewrote local television history earlier this year, the military-romance drama became immensely popular worldwide, was sold to over 27 countries, including the UK, and translated into 32 languages. Its lead characters Yoo Si-Jin (played by Song Joong­Ki) and Kang Mo­Yeon (Song Hye­Kyo), and their on-screen romance were cherished like never before.

Now, the 16-episode drama is being aired in the Philippines on week-nights, and no doubt, the local fans are thrilled to watch it in their own Tagalog language. But still, they have a grouse: Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo are not Yoo Si-Jin and Kang Mo-Yeon as they were, but have been given new names.

Several fans have expressed discomfort over the name change: Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo are Lucas Yoo and Maxine Kang in the translated version.    http://atimes.com/2016/07/whats-in-a-name-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo/ 

Korean superstar Song Hye-kyo officiates at Prada's stellar store-opening soireehoho0517.jpg?itok=Ho22BFZL

Korean actress Song Hye-kyo from the hit Korean drama Descendants of the Sun was the guest star of the occasion and was specially flown in to take part in the festivities. 

Chic Chat with Song Hye-kyo:

What do you like to do during breaks in between filming projects?

I love to travel so I visit a lot of places. I recently went to Jeju-do, a beautiful Korean island, with some of the staff members. I also love New York, Paris and Italy, so I tend to travel to a lot of places with friends when I’m not working.

How will you be spending your summer? At the beach?

I really like places with a body of water so I love beaches, but I only like looking at the scenery as I’m a bit scared of swimming in the sea. I usually go to the swimming pool if I want to swim.

Any plans on working with Tony Leung again soon?

We worked together on The Grandmaster in 2013. He’s a great actor and I’m a fan of his work. I don’t think there are any plans yet to work together in the near future, but perhaps later when the opportunity presents itself.    

HIT LIST

http://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/people-events/article/1995560/korean-superstar-song-hye-kyo-officiates-pradas

http://www.inquisitr.com/3353218/song-hye-kyo-plays-the-princess-at-prada/

Philipine fans' HIT drama Descendants of the Sun

Justine Paul Santos @OfficialTJPS  14h14 hours ago

Happy wednesday, mga Kapuso! #DOTS1stDate po ang official hashtag ng Descendants Of The Sun ngayong gabi!

CoVXXnkUAAAZVRa.jpg