Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Yesss.. Is different from day n overall result.. 

Really hope she can win more than 1 cathegory and dots can swept all coz for it been the best compare to the rest.. Hope they'll not afraid n will go like oscar.. Which one movie can win almost all cathegory

Edited by strawberry555
  • Like 3

Hye Kyo has had a press conference where she revealed her thought about how to live as a female actress in Korea. I post is to share it with you guys.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20160421000754

Actress Song Hye-kyo has been living in the limelight for nearly two decades, since she rose to stardom in 2000 through “Autumn in my Heart,” a TV series largely credited with igniting the K-drama boom throughout Asia. 

Most recently, she starred in drama series “Descendants of the Sun,” which garnered explosive popularity both in and out of the country, alongside actor Song Joong-ki.

But her life is more normal than one would expect, filled with the same worries that occupy women her age, the 34-year-old actress said at a press interview on Wednesday at the Four Seasons Hotel in Seoul.

“Living as Song Hye-kyo ... I think it’s the same,” she said. “I cry if something bad happens, I grab a drink with friends when I get stressed out, I travel, I sometimes lash out at my closest friends.

“The only difference is that I’m a celebrity and I’m shown to the world. Apart from that, I think I’m like most women my age.”

20160421001120_0.jpg

And like most 30-something women, her thoughts on marriage change constantly, the actress confessed.

“I’ve reached an age when I should be considering marriage,” she said. “It goes back and forth. Sometimes I think, ‘I need to get married soon.’ Other days I think, ‘Why get married? Being alone is so comfortable. I can travel to all kinds of places without asking anyone’s permission. It’s so fun to live doing what I want to do.’ It keeps changing. But I guess I should get married, eventually.”

Her real-life personality is more “boyish” than most fans expect, she added, which is why playing the spirited Dr. Kang Mo-yeon on “Descendants” was a lot of fun.

“People assume that I’m girly,” she said. “But people who know me say I’m more boyish. ... Playing Mo-yeon was satisfying, because I could be irritable. I normally can’t be like that in public because of my image.” 

Song also addressed the difficulty of being a female actress in the movie and television industries today.

“I wish there were more diverse roles and genres for women, as there are for men.

“There are so many talented actresses in Korea right now, but they’re not seen because there aren’t roles in which they can show their talents,” she said, urging producers and writers to create more such roles for women. 

On her future projects, Song said she is open to any genre or role. “I hope I can be an actress that keeps evolving, not deteriorating. I hope people will see my performance and be able to discover more emotions and expressions than before.”

Song also denied rumors of dating costar Song Joong-ki, which circulated after the two were spotted dining together in New York City last month.

“I’ve dined with Joong-ki many times. ... I couldn’t not meet up with him when we were both all the way in New York,” she said, calling him a close “younger-brother-like friend” with whom she enjoyed working.

By Rumy Doo (doo@heraldcorp.com)

Edited by agnetha
more news to add
  • Like 16

‪#‎followerRequest‬

Hwang Ui-Jo ( A famous Korean football player ) fanboying Song Hye Kyo!!! heart emoticon

Another name to add on Kyo's admirer list!

Credit:SongsongMaroqueResusta♥                                                                                                                                                                      13139081_1610095842642813_14968976554731                                                                                         

• Like 18

^ thanks dear..

The effect of Dots..Cosmetic industry effect, the highest consumption growth in 11 months, Thanks to Kyo and JK..esp Kyo :D

http://mbn.mk.co.kr/pages/news/newsView.php?category=mbn00007&news_seq_no=2873754

GlfOU5.jpg

oh, we need to support kyo in voting now...and i rather wanna pay than playing games, this voting system gets me nuts :crazy:

edit: gosh...i hate playing games and gotta ask my little for help which i dislike :tears::vicx: . Anyone know there is another way for voting without playing games?

• Like 14

You can sign up for trials

Hulu has one

Rhapsody has one

There's also things like joining Swagbucks or buying magazines.  Or you can buy flowers, things like that.  The higher paying ones don't involve games. There are other things like gift cards as well.  

A lot of the trials also don't cost any money because you can cancel before you are charged. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, melissala said:

You can sign up for trials

Hulu has one

Rhapsody has one

There's also things like joining Swagbucks or buying magazines.  Or you can buy flowers, things like that.  The higher paying ones don't involve games. There are other things like gift cards as well.  

A lot of the trials also don't cost any money because you can cancel before you are charged. 

Ok thanks! I try magzter i hope im able to vote! Hi guys in new here, anyone knows how to vote and earn points without playing games! I hate I prefer to pay than to play games. Thanks any suggestions if you know!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, melissala said:

Yeah, it's time to sound the alarm on her votes.  She's dropped a lot in just a day. 

If you aren't voting, please do.  If you need help please ask. 

THIS ^^

:o ACK! SHK % was increasing when I went to sleep now it's down again :(....that's it I'm buying those cheap prepaid phones so I can vote more than 10x per day. For anyone wishing to earn points without playing games, as @melissala has said you can subscribe to stuff or buy stuff. I bought flowers for all the moms I know so I have enough points to vote until June 3rd, but it looks like I'll have to do more. I thought I've outgrown this competitive voting streak:mellow: but I guess not, especially when it comes to SHK! *off to buy more phones*

• Like 10

I truly wish and hope HyeKyo will receive Grand Prize this time. The popularity award is a bonus and it's the only way I can show her my support. It's already hard enough to see her in a kdrama these days so it's a blessing to see HyeKyo and DOTS received lots of love in Korea and internationally. To know that the writer scripted KMY based on HyeKyo's characteristic made her role in DOTS all the more special to me, that in some ways HyeKyo was acting herself through KMY.

I want to see her walking the red carpet and receiving the best recognition for her acting performance at Baeksang Awards night, like she did at APAN in 2013.

SongHyeKyo_Apan_Star_bc1.jpg 4af2648c856b5712c25a785c30f90579.jpg

cr as tagged

For those using iPad or iPhone, the Apple Store now has the Baeksang Awards app available in case you don't know.

To get started:

1. Just click on this link, http://ips16.hanamobile.com/Main/rank?type=2&tab=tab_03 you should see the "IOS App" link on top right.
  2. Install the Baeksang Awards app
  3. You need to sign-up with your email address you use to sign-up to your iPhone or iPad.
  4. One signed up, you need to get the authentication code by providing your phone number (select country code + your mobile no).
  5. Enter in the authentication code in and you are set to go to earn points to vote.

• Like 15

I second that, IrisFM! The entire KYONATIC NATION is looking forward to this big event and hoping to see our dear KYO

walk that very red carpet in her always elegant and graceful manner to receive her deserved recognition!

Added to that, if she bags pray  the popularity match, it would be pandemonium in the whole KYO Nation!  woohoo

• Like 7

oh my looks like SHK fans need to vote big time for now  , wow its amazing how the no 2 kept increasing her % all the while I thought its only good for 1 day and its eating up SHKs total % , still we have 23 more days ,  hopefully she will be able to reach the 90plus % again soon and will ensure that she will remain no 1 for the daily votes and her total votes wont slip further below 85% to be safe! sad to see how the vote % kept sliding down , our only consolation for now is that SHK was able to update her IG with her cute and adorable sleepy face and just like with her past IG post it garnered the attention of k media and one of the hot topic in nate

연예 hot포토

• 77970952.1.jpg
  • 미인은 잠꾸러기…송혜교, 사랑스

미인은 잠꾸러기…송혜교, 사랑스러운 '꿀잠 애교'

Beauty is sleepy ... Song Hye Kyo, lovely, charming

스포츠동아 원문 기사전송 2016-05-07 14:14 최종수정 2016-05-07 14:18

20160507_140932.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20160507n07566&mid=e0403&cid=608081

adorable Dr KMY /SHK

94e3aa15jw1f3mx537fxuj20hd0hg3zl.jpg

credit: owner of photo in weibo

• Like 13