Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

love the news that DoTs will air as scheduled no more delays, thanks marwa___ for the update, really wish its already 2016!

just wondering why SHK doesn't have any new photo ad for SeeYoung , even for their new print ad they use the same pic of SHK unlike with her Laneige / ROEM and J Estina ad campaigns, looking forward for new ad campaigns for SHK soon!!!

ed9bf438gw1exvxdwunqvj21hc0lawko.jpg

ed9bf438gw1ex9wemohiej216n1h1atp.jpg

ed9bf438gw1exhudlsojqj20dc0qo41l.jpg

• Like 5

latest from SHK IG , its a coffee food truck from SYA who's like a very good sis to her in K entertainment world. SHK is also thankful for her based on her IG posts caption , its nice to know that SHK have a close relationship with a former co-star whose like a real sister to her!

6afb0f0cjw1exwan7p5psj20hs0hsq4z.jpg6afb0f0cjw1exwanebphaj20hs0hs77o.jpg6afb0f0cjw1exwapd7yf5j20hs0hs0ue.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1exwapd7yf5j20hs0hs0ue.jpg

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 6

wow thanks marwa__ for sharing this video though I am not familiar also with what the reporter is saying about DoTs but it looks like they are presenting their upcoming drama in kbs , wish we can have the whole translation soon , but for now just love to see new still photos of SHK as the beautiful doctor Kang  Mo-yeon, cant wait for DoTs!

6afb0f0cjw1exxdzdjvqhj20g70iy40o.jpg

credit:weibo

my GIFs

11 10 15web

11 10 15web

11 10 15web

remember the girl that SHK posted before on her IG , look she's part of the drama

12063106_1514676525509462_711108132_n.jp

credit:hyekyofan

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 8

Guest xyzebra

Thank you all for the new updates! 

DotS is mentioned in that short segment on KBS America as one of ten works looking to enter the U.S. market through a script adaptation. This event, called K-Story in America and hosted by KOCCA (Korea Creative Content Association), allowed SK to pitch past, current, and future dramas and movies to execs from ABC, Netflix, Sony, and other Hollywood studios. 

SHG is looking gorgeous! <3 

ETA: I'm so glad Yoo Ah-In doesn't give a flying f*#@ about publicly supporting SHG. Heh. 

Edited by xyzebra

You are very welcome sunflower91 ....actually when I saw the video and photos of kyo ..i was like this t2824.gif...I couldn't speak ..I was shocked from the high quality and big budget sets ..and our kyo was so gorgeous to the point I couldn't describe  t4701.gifthat hair colour is perfect on her ....although they are just static photos I was flooded with various emotions I felt her warmth ,cutness and kindness with children .... her smiley photo says a lot ....and can also smell the sweet love of her and captain yoo shin too  in the air t4719.gif..... After seeing these stills I won't care of the ratings or anything i will just enjoy every single detail of the drama and all kyo scenes ...hope the next stills will show little about the romance between leads :wub::wub::wub:

Edited by marwa___
  • Like 3

i couldnt agree for more marwa___  , I was in awe also after seeing this short video about DoTs and even cant describe how excited I am for this very promising drama, SHK as usual displays exceptional beauty and the chemistry with SJK wow its something to look forward to!  thanks so much also xyzebra for the info about the video , its nice seeing you here again in SHK thread same with Ngoc Chieu Nguyen!

positive vibes for DoTs!

6afb0f0cgw1exxi32oc0wj20ig0fgq5n.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1exxi36j2mzj20nm0kntc5.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1exxi353eu5j20nl0jmjuu.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1exxi34h1gdj20b90nmgof.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1exxi35d70kj20nm0fetbn.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1exxi35v3cnj20nm0zk0zj.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1exxi34xk6kj20nm0kn41e.jpg

credit: weibo

• Like 7

Guest shk_divineofasia

Article from couch kimchi

By goodange K-drama, StillsNovember 12, 2015

KBS America News Rolls Out “Descendants of the Sun” Stills

http://couch-kimchi.com/2015/11/12/kbs-america-news-rolls-out-descendants-of-the-sun-stills/

Article from "koalas playground" , though the blog reported the untrue delayed airing of  DoTs  just love the way the writer praised Song Hye Kyo for her J Estina ad campaign and there are comments correcting the false news about the April 2016 airing:)

Song Hye Kyo is Stunning in New Fall Jewelry Campaign as Descendants of the Sun Moved Back to April 2016 Premiere

fasi.jpg

I’m waiting for a Song Hye Kyo drama that will completely make me fall in love with her, which isn’t all that hard because she’s freaking gorgeous and keeps getting prettier with age. Compared to her Hotelier and Autumn in My Heart days, the current Song Hye Kyo deserves the accolades as one of Korea’s top beauties. The latest ad campaign for jewelry Estina does a great job of melding beauty and baubles, even with a black backdrop and various little black dresses. I love Song Hye Kyo’s modeling style way more than her acting (for now) because that underlying cool vibe she projects does well in print media when there is a stillness in every pose.

She’s like an alive marble carving, if you may, an object to be gazed upon. It doesn’t work as well onscreen because she doesn’t make me connect with her characters. I’ll have to wait a bit longer to see her attempt to convert me – Descendants of the Sun has a new update in that the drama will be pushed back (again) in airing date to April of 2016 due to a delay in getting SARFT approval. I could have told KBS that, SARFT is notorious unpredictable in when it deigns to give approval.

see full article on http://koalasplayground.com/2015/11/10/song-hye-kyo-is-stunning-in-new-fall-jewelry-campaign-as-descendants-of-the-sun-moved-back-to-april-2016-premiere/

Well said!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/12/new-stills-for-descendants-of-the-sun-makes-the-wait-even-harder/

New Stills for “Descendants of the Sun” Makes the Wait Even Harder

New Stills for “Descendants of the Sun” Makes the Wait Even Harder

On November 11 broadcast of KBS America News, new still cuts of “Descendants of the Suns” were released showing off incredible chemistry between the two leading actors, Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki.

In the still cuts, both actors grabbed the viewers’ attention with their amazing good looks. In the drama, Song Hye Kyo plays the role of Dr. Kang Mo Yeon mesmerizing the fans with her natural beauty even in everyday clothes. Song Joong Ki who portrays the character Yoo Shi Jin, captain of the elite special forces, sends female fans into a frenzy in his uniform radiating masculine charisma. Explosive excitement by the fans is anticipated with the presence of these two actors on screen together.

12224558_442466065964356_1399791287_n.jp

Cutest Asian childhood

Edited by RoseS

yes its SHKs real birthday soon, but usually she would have a very low key celebration if ever she's still filming DoTs then most likely the DoTs team will have a celebration for her . we'll just wait and see then!

from weibo, they have this feature on Channel A panel of reporters talking about SHK with 4 themes like her rumored boyfriend, worth, self-management and mom (based on google trans of the caption of the pic) , just hope someone can better translate it , not that sure if this is the show where the article that SHK had plastic surgery/ and about dating rumors with YAI was based or this is a different talkshow ?????? 

005y8mXejw1exyidh3magj30k00b9taw.jpg

005y8mXejw1exyidld0zkj30zk0k0dlg.jpg

005y8mXejw1exyidcj4tjj30zk0k07a3.jpg

005y8mXejw1exyide9fpnj30k00b9ace.jpg

005y8mXejw1exyidfu35hj30k00b9412.jpg

005y8mXejw1exyidn9633j30k00b976w.jpg

005y8mXejw1exyidoqtr9j30k00b9jty.jpg

005y8mXejw1exyid714n6j30jy0sywkl.jpg

005y8mXejw1exyid8kctrj30jz0qqgs6.jpg

宋慧乔的跟屁虫

#太阳的后裔##宋慧乔# 【韩网一个长达一小时的乔妹主题节目】channel A频道的,六个记者,主要谈的四个主题 :谈乔的绯闻男友 、身价 、自我管理 、妈妈。节目刚开始就说乔妹是有点神秘型的艺人 ,很少能见到她。视频:L[??A] ???? ???.E04.151109.HDTV.H264.720p-WITH 感谢听懂韩语的亲的翻译ee80a2.png 看完更爱她更心
  • Like 4

[?? A] ???? ???. E04.151109.HDTV.H264.720p-WITH

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/f4X4j_RRTAs

Sunflower_91, 'plastic surgery rumor' @talk show, drama Heart It Through the Grapevine, November 9.

Your post=talk show, November 12. It's different video. Enjoying the video although not understanding Korean(just guesting). It seems, POSITIVE video about SHK

-Video lenght 76:14,  but 'commentary'=discuss about Song Hye Kyo(seeing her 1rst photo=promoted MBL), begin@7:15-through END=long

-SHK's dramas, property, photos, someone visiting SHK's massage salon&hang around places(VIP) for interview (LINK above)

Edited by RoseS

thanks RoseS for the info and for sharing the video link of that show , really hope we can have the english translation soon of everything that they are talking about SHK , im really so curious just based on the photos flashed when they are discussing something about her, it seems there a lot of interesting things about SHK .  hope SHKs Korean fans can translate and share to us! or her Chinese fans can translate based on the spoiler ive posted that I got from weibo!

latest on SHK IG, we all know that Paris is one of her fave cities and in time of this unfortunate event that Paris is experiencing now , she posted this on her IG

Pray for Paris[蜡烛][蜡烛]

6afb0f0cjw1ey0ifk06qwj20c40hsab5.jpg

there's an article from natenews about k topstars property investment abroad and this includes SHK owning a luxurious condominium in Manhattan , NY

[스타들의 재테크] 장근석 송혜교 등 해외 재테크로 눈 돌린 스타는?

배우 권상우, 장근석, 송혜교(뉴시스)

http://news.nate.com/view/20151113n17970?mid=e0100

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 6

@sunbae0401, DVD The Crossing 

Here is the LINK, 

http://www.yesasia.com/global/the-crossing-part-1-2014-dvd-taiwan-version/1039324460-0-0-0-en/info.htm

http://www.yesasia.com/the-crossing-part-1-2014-blu-ray-taiwan-version/1039324496-0-0-0-en/info.html

-Update, yesasia, The Crossing products
The Crossing Part 1 (2014)
http://www.yesasia.com/global/search/the-crossing-part-1-2014/0-0-0-bpt.48_q.The+Crossing+Part+1+%282014%29-en/list.html

The Crossing Part 2 was not released yet. We are trying to get the item from other supplier and it is possible to available on our website in the future. 

Edited by RoseS