Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

User Actions Followingxdy9RPtt_bigger.jpgSong Hye Kyo@actress_hyekyo

me for my photobucket♡

ReplyRetweetedFavoritedMoreEmbedded image permalink

Guest RoseS

xdy9RPtt_normal.jpgSong Hye Kyo @actress_hyekyo · 7h7 hours ago

omona i can't handheld my laugh again, i'm so sorry ㅋㅋ

Embedded image permalinkView more photos and videos2 retweets0 favoritesReply Retweet2 FavoriteMorexdy9RPtt_normal.jpgSong Hye Kyo @actress_hyekyo · 7h7 hours ago

schedule for shooting my new drama 'descendant of the sun' just start on this may, and it will be released in this year. be patient gurls♡

1 retweet1 favoriteReply Retweet1 Favorite1Morexdy9RPtt_normal.jpgSong Hye Kyo @actress_hyekyo · 8h8 hours ago

good evening seoul! don't skip your dinner, arraso?♡

Embedded image permalinkView more photos and videos0 retweets0 favoritesReply Retweet FavoriteMore

Guest RoseS

xdy9RPtt_normal.jpgSong Hye Kyo @actress_hyekyo · 4h4 hours ago

me @ laneige event :)) Song Hye Kyo like/love this dress.

Embedded image permalinkView more photos and videos0 retweets2 favoritesReply Retweet Favorite2Morexdy9RPtt_normal.jpgSong Hye Kyo @actress_hyekyo · 4h4 hours ago

me @ laneige event. i really love this dress♡

Embedded image permalinkView more photos and videos1 retweet2 favoritesReply Retweet1 Favorite2More

Guest RoseS

1. 12:56 PM - 10 Apr 2015 · Details " data-mentions="actress_hyekyo" data-component-context="in_reply_to" data-you-follow="false" data-follows-you="false" data-you-block="false" data-tfb-view="/i/tfb/v1/quick_promote/586588532463927297" style="position: relative; min-height: 54px; padding: 9px 12px 12px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: pointer; border-radius: 0px; background: rgb(245, 248, 250);">phoqh ‏@lovedrama44  23h23 hours ago

@actress_hyekyo Are you ready for Descedant Of The Sun? Waiting for you!0 retweets0 favoritesReply Retweet FavoriteView Tweet activityMore

2. 7:36 PM - 10 Apr 2015 · Details " data-mentions="lovedrama44" data-you-follow="true" data-follows-you="false" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 51px; padding: 9px 12px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: pointer; border-radius: 0px;">xdy9RPtt_bigger.jpgSong Hye Kyo ‏@actress_hyekyo  17h17 hours ago

@lovedrama44 yes i am ready! don't worry, i will always give the best for my fans. ah thank you so much ^^7:36 PM - 10 Apr 2015 · DetailsHide conversation0 retweets0 favoritesReply Retweet FavoriteMoreTweet textReply to @actress_hyekyo  Who's in this photo?

3. 12:11 PM - 11 Apr 2015 · Details " data-mentions="actress_hyekyo" data-you-follow="false" data-follows-you="false" data-you-block="false" data-tfb-view="/i/tfb/v1/quick_promote/586939552217968641" data-component-context="replies" style="position: relative; min-height: 32px; padding: 9px 12px 9px 70px; border-bottom-width: 0px; cursor: pointer; border-radius: 0px 0px 6px 6px; background: rgb(245, 248, 250);">default_profile_1_bigger.pngphoqh ‏@lovedrama44  now

@actress_hyekyo Yes, Song Hye Kyo. Keeping in good health!0 retweets0 favoritesReply Retweet FavoriteView Tweet activityMore

@RoseS, that twitter account @actress_hyekyo is not Hye Kyo's real account. The account owner says "not real" in its introduction part...

This is an article about Hye Kyo's SNS account: http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/naver_view.htm?idxno=2015032611561228498

(roughly)Song Hye Kyo opened an SNS account for the first time since debut, starts to communicate with fansSong Hye Kyo opened her own SNS account for the first time since her debut. This will give you an idea of that she is willing to communicate directly with her fans. SHK's side revealed on 26th, "Before Song Hye Kyo didn't use any SNSs, now she has opened her Instagram account and started to communicate online....... +Song Hye Kyo doesn't have her weibo(Chinese version twitter) account.+As for Instagram, there are so many accounts with Song Hye Kyo as its user name; however, only one SNS account that Song Hye Kyo owns is the one account at Instagram. (@kyo1122)+Information coming from other sources might be not based on the fact in some cases or even no connection with Song Hye Kyo and her agency.  
2015032611561228498_1.jpg

Guest RoseS

@MasY, Thank! MasY, Why and SHK's agency not stopping their FAKED account=illegal action[athought their goal not bad, nothing seems negative about Song Hye Kyo]
Trying find out about it[sHK's Twitter=real or faked].  My answer from yours, MasY: faked twitter. Thank God!
But you know what, MasY, I will continue follow them.....because it's giving me a good feeling......SHK's fans sending her the 'warm hello' and taking care her, FIGHTING!!! They post SHK's photos from SHK's IG(updated).

glad that this thread is getting busy and busier everyday.. :-D

it seems like Kyo is enjoying on updating her IG account..thanks KYO for sharing your pics and on what's happening on you every now and then.. :x >:D<

i like your dogs..can i be your dog care taker Kyo??? lol.. :-D :-P

@SusanC new username @esophageal14 it seems like you knew the human anatomy.. ;-) i'll PM you how to recover your username..

thanks chingus for the info's, news and updates in updating diligently as always.. ;-)

Guest song4kim

Hi @utkim!...i think that's our kyo coz she has a nice,sexy, slim legs...hehe...i wonder why she was walking under the heat of the sun...good thing nobody recognized her or else there wld be pandemonium on the street!ahhh...that's why she covered her face for safety purposes...aigoo!!!

Guest sunnydolphin

@utkim i cant see the pic  :(:((
so happy finally to see a pict pf kyo and YAI.. anyone can translate what kyo said at the caption? thanksss

^ i really dun know if it's her or not ...hard to tell :-??  ..Perhaps not :P

Yeah...we miss 1 uaa member there :P

07oMqm.jpg

@ weibo

@ sunydolphin: not sure why you couldn't see the pic, cos she covered her face keke?

@utkim the height and the body gesture looks like Kyo..but i don't know w/ the face i'm not sure if it's her..

your right @song4kim she cover's her face w/ safety purposes..may be she forgot to wear sunblock coz it's under the heat of the sun..lol.. :-P :-D

but Laneige has a solution to that for her skin.. ;-) :-D