Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hwang Jin-ji ..., My Girl and I, The Temptation of the Wolves....
http://youtu.be/6aN1EkPDt6guploaded by KoreanFilmEnglish sub..click 'cc'Sorry, wrong movie Hwang Jin Ji(not SHK)

@susanC, chingu, thank to you, these days I'm watching Full house again Hi hi, I started loving SHK since FH :D Every time listening the OST of the drama, there are many feelings of that time (around my year 2005) coming back to me.
I always like watching NGs, making film videos after watching again :D

Song Hye Kyo, new pics for Laneige

connector.php?cmd=file&target=l1_QmVhdXR5L0JyYW5kL1NwZWNpYWwgY2FiaW5ldC9CcmFuZC9MQU5FSUdFLzIwMTQuMTIvTEFORUlHRV8yMDE0LjEyLjE4ICg4KS5qcGc
connector.php?cmd=file&target=l1_QmVhdXR5L0JyYW5kL1NwZWNpYWwgY2FiaW5ldC9CcmFuZC9MQU5FSUdFLzIwMTQuMTIvTEFORUlHRV8yMDE0LjEyLjE4ICg5KS5qcGc
connector.php?cmd=file&target=l1_QmVhdXR5L0JyYW5kL1NwZWNpYWwgY2FiaW5ldC9CcmFuZC9MQU5FSUdFLzIwMTQuMTIvTEFORUlHRV8yMDE0LjEyLjE4ICg3KS5qcGc

@freshpring unnie,

That laneige new photos is really wonderful. She doesn't age. If we look at her first photos of Kyo unnie years ago, it seems like theres no changes at all. Oh Hye Kyo! There's no words that could describe how much beautiful you are...♡♡♡

I wonder what our goddess is doing right now in the cold winter of december. Maybe she's sipping a cup of hot coffee sitting beside her dearly mom chatting and relaxing and watching the white snow flakes falling from heavens.

I dearly missed her. Really do. I hope she is now having a good rest which she really needs right now after the very tiring past schedules, and to have the strengh for next year's events, and of course spending the yuletide season with love ones

http://youtu.be/EM5ia2FA8qcjust enjoy MTV by fan made...beautiful song and SHK's good acting when she is young ....do not thinking any things else!