Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest song4kim

I agree,@MayaE...we can mention them once in a while here without going overboard.hope everyone will have an open mind regarding this matter......Moving on,let's just enjoy SHK's presscon and red carpet appearance later on... :):)>-

Guest Jinkyoung

hi @MayaE...ok, lets say what is the limitation of not going overboard? is there any standard of it?
I did follow and read most of the posts here for the past 2 years, i sometime also back reading on the older posts...but..i didn't find the posts of others like you mentioned of O2,Wonkyo are as frequent as yours when their related project are not in the moment/in frame anymore. If you don't believe, just count on yourself how frequent you dragged in your bedimpled namja here. So, what is the standard of once in a while?..
When there's no proper standard, its better to refrain yourself...after all, you still can express your love to your ship in their shipper thread, why do you have to do that here?...i don't think its necessary..

I do agree that its inevitable for talking about the actor whom Kyo is having a work related with at the moment..
when WW was airing here talked about H2, when TWTWB was airing here talked about O2, when MPL was released here talked about Wonkyo, now when TC is release here talk about HuangKyo/Takyo...i think its normal and still acceptable for all..but not for "always" dragged in them here when in fact there's no related project with them at the moment.

Just copying the related rules from mod for your reference..

@jinkyoung, regarding the limitations of not going overboard, I think you have to ask the moderator regarding that matter.The reason why I told you that it's because, before I had read that mod. says that it's ok as long as you dont get overboard. If  you are not for hb or h2 its ok because we are entitled to our own preferences. Maybe you based your comment that I frequent mention them here before which I admit was true because before I am a newbie and I am not familiar with the rules.When I'm a newbie I first found out hb thread and I mention shk name there and I was given an off topic too,that'swhy I'm so happy that I was able to find out ww  thread, there you can see me everyday posting for them.  If you are also following my post, not even once did I post an h2 gifs or videos of them here in shk thread. I just get excited when @freshspring posted awhile ago that shk got the first place in Most popular actress for 2014 and it just so happen that I've also read that hb also got the first place of the top 5 movie stars that best illuminated 2014. I dont think it'll do a lot of harm when I congratulated them here. I dont even mention awhile ago bedimpled panda, you're the one who mention it.  Maybe, we exceed the limit of being overboard when the moderator already give us a warning. There's so much non-related conversations here but was not given a warning by mod. maybe because we dont exceed the limit of overboarding and we became matured and we learn to respect and understand each other,at least in that simple way we showed our love and support for unni hye kyo.  I just pray and hope that we'll be given fair and equal treatment. Thank you.

Hic, please keep calm, don't be so serious, chingus. Because we are Kyo's fans, we should behave softly to each other, right? :( Is that problem deserve to be argued among fans? Hic.
Hi @Jinkyoung chingu, welcome to Kyo thread :D I understand sometimes when there are disagreement, and you just want to do something to express your oppion, but that "off topic" button is a sensitive thing :(
Kkkikki, I feel like my parents have a debate and I'm like this:  X_X  Thanks you for stopping on time :D

Kkikki that my plesure @song4kim :D

Barbieyung and other Hongkong fans of unnie are all ready :D
10735573_368004186694667_30759356_n.jpg

68fb59c1jw1en7233daamj218g0xctbh.jpg
68fb59c1jw1en722wka2vj218g0xcgpg.jpg
68fb59c1jw1en722uh4fej20xc18gad9.jpg