Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

ALL photos which....we saw in this forum/threat(?) but they on Facebook today Oct. 16

1/by KDramaStars.com

'The Queens' Preview: Song Hye Kyo Catptures Fans' Attention   [song Hye Kyo's picture/] 

2/Song Hye Kyo[it seems posted by Song Hye Kyo's Vietnam fans]..it said,

-Song Hye Kyo added 7 photos to the album Harpers Bazaaz 2014-with Rosmala and AeMlong Kangshou Chang

-Song Hye Kyo added 7 new photos to the album ROEM China(2014) Spring/Summer

-Song Hye Kyo added 15 new photos to the album 'The Queens'(Chinese movie 2014)-with Rosmala dewi and AeMlong Kangshou Chang

-Song Hye Kyo with Adrea Janie(AD for purse)

TOTAL 5 posts .......very pround with Song Hye Kyo's beautiful ......on FaceBook!

We love democrat..but for MBL's promotion in HK...thank God!

Oct. 17, it seems OKAY now...at least...for MBL's couple....be safety in there. But hopely, many...many(could not count) fans coming to meet MBL's couple.....

[HK GOV. 'clean'....protest areas.....! HK Gov. and protester leader will MEET ...next week. Please, meeting before Oct.  25.....]

Could not waiting MBL's family photos in HK!

Hi SHKyoers, long time no see. Many Thanks you for constant updates :x

Let’s rejoice as it’s the most magical time of the year again! We want to celebrate a very merry Christmas with our lovely Club LANEIGE members, to thank you for all the love and support you have given to us in 2014! Join us for a wonderful time at LANEIGE Christmas Party Celebrations - a time of joy, laughter and fun! It's going to be a sparkling good time with LANEIGE!

Date: 6 December 2014
Time: 11am – 5pm
Place: Intercontinental Hotel Singapore

10620561_839884936051915_4142136812222044507_n.jpg?oh=3172c47b6095033cf20b724066b65e3f&oe=54EB613C
FB

apparently her shirt similar, Mira and Doosan CF 2012ps: I don't want to it's right :):)  id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);" wq7QCyK.jpgzsgkjuU.jpg

vid: 

Guest sunflower91

Hi Ngoc Chieu Nguyen! Thanks for the update on  MPL promo in Hongkong , so looking forward to see pics of SHK and KDW for next week's schedule fan meeting and premiere screening as this would be her first event/public appearance after last month's The Crossing presscon, hopefully Hongkong situation will be back to normal then. The pics you posted about SHK dress , one on the MPL scene and the other on her China CF years ago, yes i agree that its almost the same based on the prints and neckline , and its not remote that SHK wears this same dress as we have seen her before wearing her old stuff in some of her recent events and its one  admirable trait of her to think she can well afford to have always a new one, she doesnt mind wearing it again.
Hi putrin and utkim ! love the gifs you posted on SHKs cute and funny scene in MPL , the one that she is singing , that scene  is with KDW as her lone audience and the other one is the prelude to the jumping act of SHK to the pond scene.  Thanks putrin for sharing the news about the new Laneige CF filming of SHK , im excited to see that CF , however upon reading the link for the news article by starnews on this , it makes me sad that they brought up again that tax controversy , why cant they just report that she is filming the CF ?????? for sure those anti netizens are always on the look out everytime SHK will be in the limelight in Korea then they will attack her again , really wish the products that SHK is endorsing still generates more sales and hope she will have more endorsements in China soon aside from our wish that her 2 upcoming Chinese movies will be successful.
Really hope sales of Roem China, J Estina , and Laneige will still be soaring high and those companies will still continue to have faith in the power of SHKs charisma and world class appeal in endosring their products !photo-RLOEO479PIX0
Thanks also to everyone with their awesome updates and beautiful pics of SHK , love to see your never ending support to her! Hi freshspring! its nice to see your new posts here and looking forward for more awesome updates from you .

Guest sunflower91

Happy to see SHK as one of the female celebs best mag covers alongside with other beautiful Chinese celebs covergirls as featured in xinhua.net , however the picture they have posted is the one from her Laneige lipstick CF ad and not the one she had for magazine photoshoot  . As i know she graced the cover of the leading fashion magazines in China aside from the ones in Korea , there's Harper Bazaar, Vogue and Elle. 

Female celebs' best mags cover
Female celebs' best mags cover

English.news.cn | 2014-10-17 16:02:24 | Editor: Mengjie

English.news.cn | 2014-10-17 16:02:24 | Editor: Mengjie

127110056_14135175198351n.jpg  Song Hye Kyo(Photo source:cri.cn)

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/photo/2014-10/17/c_133724590_12.htm

they might not be able to choose which magazine cover they will feature so they just posted her CF ad pic , it might be hard for them the pick out the best one as she was featured in major fashion mags and SHK looks ever beautiful and gorgeous as evidence by these :  
photo-Q9NB1BHJX32U
for more info on SHK other magazine covers , just check out his link  pls note however this is not the complete one she still have lots of mag covers that was not featured here but the best ones are definitely featured here.
http://magazines.famousfix.com/tpx_49942/hye-kyo-song/magazine-covers

class="padb10" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border: none; outline: none; font-weight: normal; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Hye-kyo Song » Magazine CoversEDITA comprehensive list of Hye-kyo Song magazine cover appearance

Reach to...3000 before Oct. 25, 26! 

MBL's promotion.....Wishing MBL's wife ...Song Hye Kyo wearing something MATCHING w/her MBL's husband! Really, really...LOVE IT!

Hi kyonatics.. ;-)

just got home from a dog show competition.. :-D

sad to say that my labrador dog does'nt win but it's okey as long as my dog and i enjoys it's okey.. :x ;-)

i remember.. i wonder what if Kyo's 7 dog's will join in a dog show competition i know all her dogs will win coz her breeds are nice and beautiful.. :x :x :-D

thanks for the pics and info's.. :-D

hope the showing of MBL next week in HK will not be affected coz of what's happening in HK nowadays..

MBL fighting.. :x :x ;-)

Joseph Cheng (one of kyos leading man in iaq) in a recent interview said that KYO IS HIS GODDESS. He mentioned that shk works are deeply embedded in peoples heart, and her beauty is beyond words. To be able to work with her is like a dream come true, he hope not to be awaken at all. After the movies shooting, they are all reluctant to part ways.