Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Some more  :x 900x600_A8695EO400B50003.jpg900x600_A8695FCA00B50003.jpg

http://ent.163.com/14/1010/07/A8696979000300B1.html

EDIT-
Article on Film Business Asia:  Queens crowns Arclight for intl sales
"The motto for women from the film is 'Don't be a slave, and don't be a queen, just be yourself."
http://www.filmbiz.asia/news/queens-crowns-arclight-for-intl-sales

Guest deaborj

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, No, it's SUPER-KYO :Dimage

credit to Masy (hope it's ok to use the pic).
Note: She can fit into a superhero outfit and still look chic and glam. Go Wonder-Kyo! Fighting!

Guest deaborj

Great BEAUTY......image

....comes with Great Responsibility - SUPERKYO!image

Kyo's superpower is to melt the hearts of men and stun them with her beauty (while at the same time being a defender and protector of abused dogs) hehehehe.
credit to @Masy again! love the pics you posted. Thanks so much!

Guest sunflower91

Wow thanks MasY for the latest still photos update on SHKs The Queens movie and Arclight is working now for its international release! We will be looking forward for more awesome shots as they hired the best cinematographer in China and also for reliable critics feedback so we can surely say that this movie is worth watching and a potential box office hit! Just sad that this movie will be in the box office race against SHKs former co star Bi Rain movie as both movies are slated to open on Nov 7 . Anyways , wishing for the success of IAQ for SHK to be happy! Hope to see her soon for her movies promo!

I am impressed by the director’s innovative idea of making posters using in the form of Tarot cards to describe/guess each actor’s character in the movie.  

I also like the motto “Don't be a slave, and don't be a queen, just be yourself."

And I fall in love again with her latest still photos from “The Queens”. She looked perfect in superwoman suit. These photos really make my day.

credit to @Masy. Thank you very much for your posts.

Just want to say.... When I  fall in love with Song Hye Kyo for the first time...
hOKpRT.jpg [800x800px] ฝากรูป
 Xlg7oY.jpg [800x800px] ฝากรูป
:x  :)>-Always loved and encouraged.

:x  :x   :x

Kyo is stunning and fierce on her costume a superhero??? :-D :x

thanks for the still photos @MasY i like Kyo's new image, new look and new role in IAQ.. :-D :x :x

she has the super power to magnitized people w/ her gorgeous look.. :-D :x :x

hope that power will get to attract the movie goers too..to watch the IAQ on theaters.. :x :-D ;-)

thanks for the diligent hardworks of updates,pics and info's of all the chingus and dearies here.. ;-)

Guest sunflower91

hi ngoc chieu nguyen ! thanks also for the awesome update on SHKs Harper Bazaar cover and IAQ still photos. thanks also rubylia for the latest update and other kyonatics that makes this thread busy! 
Seems Harper Bazaar China cant get enough of SHK , last year October 2013 anniversary issue they featured SHK with a double cover and now after a year for their November issue she is their cover model again! Thanks so much Harper Bazaar China for featuring SHK again on your cover. By the way does anyone knows here if this is the magazine that SHK was having a photoshoot taken in Hongkong that she is wearing that aquamarine off shoulder top or that was for another magazine ?????  Anyways, looking forward for more pics inside this Bazaar magazine.
photo-I54YNVMYP20C

Guest sunflower91

from starnews thru naver, happy to see they featured still photos of SHK for her IAQ movie 

송혜교, 中영화 스틸컷 공개..우아·청순 매력 발산

본문이미지

thru google trans tools , here's what i got about this article hope there will be a more accurate one soon:
Song, 中 movie stills, innocent charm radiate elegance public. 
[star News intern reporter Kim Min Jung] 
Actor Song is "I am the Queen" beauty in China filming a movie. 
"I am the Queen 'side revealed a picture of a number of articles and the" beautiful enough to be self-admiration, and chapter one  vacationing in Turkey Beach Queen Song. Still cut "the official Wei Bo (Chinese SNS) 10 days. 
She makes a vague expression, wearing a dark blue dress stills published in the Song. Elegant charm that captivates the eye with backs to the sun Song. 
Also attracted wearing a hat in a flower print dress in the other photos show off the graceful charm Song is. 
Getting packed for self and suffered great pain while movie actress story 'Queen I' is. The femme fatale station dealing with the looks and talent to be neungran movie actress 'Annie' Song is neungsu reverse the heathen men. November 7 will be released in the coming China. 
[star News Facebook] [star News