Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Now I think I'm really tired. @csec. Why are you so serious? As friends and Actors, SHK & KDW have chemistry that we can't deny. When mentioning Kyo, we have right to mention everything related to her, at least I believe Mods or anyone won't make it hard for me if I talk about Mr.trans, Ms. Park or anyone, except KDW. I understand Mods' effort. only can limited related KDW problems in SHK thread.Becos that's sensitive issue.
In addition, the thing that someone in twitter name HKC,, forgive me, I dun remember that name, she slandered me using her updates without indicating her name while I have never known her as well as used anything she made.
There are too many things these days make me tired. I also have my own life, Im in this thread just becos it's fun, but now I feel tired. . I realize that it seems I appear too much in this thread, I won't remain comfortable.

I'll miss Kim unnie, putriN unnie, you are the person I respect and remember anytime I think about SHK. There are also many good friends I have in this thread, @hclover96 unnie, @jennifer, @sfc12 and I really like you @ticktockjuly

There are many ways to love SHK. Now it's about to love her in silent.

The straw that broke the camel’s back. I quit.

Ommo i'm not that seriously sorry if you feel not comfort with my post @freshspring ,i just remind us to fair enough. if we can't talk about KDW so we have to do the same thing with the other if that what MOD and some ppl want in here. Biyane sunbaenim  :)>-

^ unnie, what happened? come back to this place, this place is indispensable unnie, I know there are a few things recently but I am concerned about it I just only concern is Kyo. I last through everything and Kyo is my pleasure. Please unnie come back dunt walk away. I am very sad to not see unnie here.
just like me, do not bother anything except Kyo 

RTlKc6G.gif

• Like 1

oh freshspring, what's haapened dear?  i think it was just a joke from cesc and you are the most resourceful at the thread dearie, we need you. come back to kim sis GQoVVc.gif. It had been to much for you lately dearie? just take 1 or 2 days break and get back to us, yes?

khxy...thanks dear..how i miss to read the translations from you :x

This report is trying to write when it was starting for Kyo's pop in China. They said it started from AIMH's days, aimh was broadcasted in Taiwan in 2001 and at that time in Taiwan  caused the syndrome 'Autumn in My Heart', and was popular enough to be sensational fueling the country's tourism industry. Then came FH, it was huge pop there and now we can wait for more coming :D
PGCe8Y.jpg
D16K71.jpg

http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=1201067&year=2014

edit: pardon me for posting this pic, as much as my growing love for hxm-Kyo paring, i still can't let go of my dream couple  this easily :((
cTmXpa.jpg
http://tw.twent.chinayes.com/Content/20140910/kixru5yncqpxc.shtml

please dont go freshspring...kajima :(( , we love ur posts ...you are the most resourceful gal here, along with ngoc chieu, utkim, and putriN ...cesc was just kidding, she is a very cheerful and cute member :) ...lets keep loving and supporting kyo dearies :x 
this is kyo's message for us all : 
10330365_1468082236803689_1175198804904800837_n.jpg?oh=2d5e592ea9aae67c933944829926bc50&oe=54CA74B6 
see how beautiful she is, whether in cf photoshoots or candid she still looks as gorgeous 8->

Haiz. @freshspring! cheer up, my dear! Just one Kyonatic said: dont let other things burden you except for Kyo only. 
By the way, Do you intend to leave your friends (especially a friend like me)? Dont joke. Just take some rest, and come back as soon as possible.  

We have lasted ups and downs, and we are waiting and anticipating for Kyo's marriage and babies. I think its near now (of course whoever she ends with :-bd : Wonnie, Binnie, In Sung or whoever lives on earth and good enough for Kyo)
I know the problem here is someone out there makes you tired coz she/he talks bad about you! So, take our Kyo as an model! Fight it or leave it there! Why do you let someone unknown destroy your love, your home here?! Or else if @freshspring is in threat, tell us, we will be there for you to fight for you together! 
Finally, like a supplication!(hic, never like this on cyberworld - that means how important you are to us), stay here together to the end! with us, with Kyo. I love you @freshspring :x :x :x (and I believe I will claim this one lots of times next time) 

freshspring said: ^ @gyobin82 dearie, thanks you for coming back, don't leave us anymore, ok? You are such a great Kyo's fan :x Miss you :D

@susanC, that's exactly Mr. Trans. Few days ago, I watched pics of Kyo and HXM in the set of The crossing taken long time ago, and just find out Mr. Trans in one of those pics, it turns out he worked with Kyo since first days :D

@freshspring don't leave this thread please..i told you be strong and everybody is waiting for your updates here..i know i'm newbie here and a silent reader before and i know what's happening here..PLEASE don't leave us your friends.. :-(

don't mind them they are envious at you..it's not the end of the world..we love you here..just take a deep breath you need a break..cheer up dear.. :-)

Kyo will not happy about it she will wait and miss you.. ;-) :-D

same w/ us here we will miss you..please come back..

Hi! Have been a lurker at this thread a long time and it's time to post a comment. @freshspring - the information and pictures/videos that you have posted in this thread are really a joy for me to read and to de-stress. My appreciation to you for all the trouble you have gone through to share it with us here. Thank you! I hope you will re-consider your decision to stay away from this thread. I don't know much about soompi's rules. But I think, sometimes, it is inevitable to post comments or pictures of Ms Song's co-stars if we are talking about a drama/movie. If a post interest me, I'll read it and laugh (in a good way) at it. If not, I will skip that post and move on to the next one. Occassionally, there will be one or two "distracted" posts but I'm sure "this family" can withstand the "noises" and stay cordial and united! Jiayou!!

Guest ohsooyoung

MBL BO yesterday 091514

#5 17,575

Total 1,492,492

MBL, yes to 2M!

@freshspring‌ Oh chingu don't leave us behind here. We need you here. Missing you already! Can't wait for your exciting updates. :-h

According to Baidu, The Crossing will hold a conference on the 21st....i am not sure this month or next month as it wasn't mentioned :P :-/  b-(

freshspring
, i'm missing you dear :(

edit: ticktoc, hehehe, i think it's this month jugding from the post :D  . Being here for 8 years, with up and down of the thread, i somehow get use to it, it has been times where it had been months with no news of kyo, it was tough for shk fans dear, but it also makes us to appreciate what we have now with so much news, pics etc. I can't complain.