Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

In that Hong Kong version, both of them are charisma , right @nozaroc dearie :D :x

Ohhhhh, the report I love :x :x :* Congat MPL :D
And just one more wish, Is there any hope for the miracle that Kyo unnie will  go to VN and promote the movie? :*
itemprop="name" class="entry-title"‘My Brilliant Life’ confirmed for screening in four overseas markets

• Movies Sep 12, 2014
    47549-260420.jpg

After being invited to participate in the ‘Spotlight on Korea’ corner of the upcoming ’34th Hawaii International Film Festival,’ the production company for South Korean movie ‘My Brilliant Life‘ has confirmed today that it will also be screened in four overseas markets which include Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Vietnam. ‘My Brilliant Life’ is scheduled to open in Hong Kong cinemas later this year, while it will open in Taiwanese cinemas on October 3rd. A Mainland China official revealed, “We hope that it will do as well as ‘Late Autumn’ at the box office.” The movie is based on a novel of the same name by Kim Ae Ran, and tells the story of a young couple who has a son that is suffering from advanced aging. ‘My Brilliant Life’ stars Gang Dong Won, Song Hye Kyo, Jo Sung Mok, Baek Il Seob, and others.
    By: Alvin

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

• Like 1

@freshspring thanks for gorgeous pics and congrats for MBL releasing in your country  :x
Here is the link for the pic:  http://hk.nextone.nextmedia.com/Well, it has a logo on it but doesn't bother me much... I get to see what I want to see :PCF212_C_Story_HONG1776color.jpg

extra^^imgad?id=CICAgKCT6Ni2fRABGAEyCONddZ0WAg7

• Like 1

Thank you freshspring for your photos from taiwan version, I got one korea version, but different photos those already post before in this thread but can't read the korean, but  I love this taiwan version more and also chinese I can read, but don't know how to order online glad to know MPL will be release soon in china, Hong Kong , taiwan and vietnam , I hope it will be release in U.S.A. too,  so  I can go to ee with my friends in big screen, also hope both of the actors can promote the movies together . I also expect the movie of The Crossing which I believe will be released in U.S.A. so I can really see in big screen, hope kyo will get awards and is recognized  for her acting :-j

• Like 1

Do you guys remember Kyo's desire to take part in an action movie?? and recently Kyo's fashion style is quite gangsterlike
Dear Kyo, do you want us, Kyoers, to be familiar with it to lessen our shock when you intend to do an action movie, dont you???

I know that Nicolas Tae is really good at and succeed in action movies. If the news is true, he will help our Kyo. Do you dare to not be in favor of Kyo, here is our answer :-t :D
8-> If the news turns out to be true, my dream to see a flying Kyo as a bird and make hard fists is to be real!
11350273-young-superheroes-funny-cartoon
(cre 2 owner)
:):):))
HuyenN said:

oaklove said: I am secretly happy that "It's Okay, It's Love!" is not doing so well in ratings. That drama has the same actor, the director, and the writer as TWTWB, with exception of our SHK. SHK haters constantly make stupid comments of SHK acting with famous actors as the reason why her dramas get such high ratings. Even TWTWB, these haters attempted to convince folks JIS is the reason why it was so successful. Well, well, look at IOIO! I got a feeling if SHK was in that drama, rating would have been much higher. People want to see our girl on TV...for her beauty, for her amazing acting, for her vulnerability...

ticktockjuly said: Do you guys remember Kyo's desire to take part in an action movie?? and recently Kyo's fashion style is quite gangsterlike (Do you want us to be familiar with it to lessen our shock when you intend to do an action movie, Kyo?)
I know that Nicolas Tae is really good at and succeed in action movies. If the news is true, he will help our Kyo. Do you dare to not be in favor of Kyo, here is our answer :-t :D
8-> If the news turns out to be true, my dream to see a flying Kyo as a bird and make hard fists is to be real

(cre 2 owner)
:):):))
HuyenN said:

oaklove said: I am secretly happy that "It's Okay, It's Love!" is not doing so well in ratings. That drama has the same actor, the director, and the writer as TWTWB, with exception of our SHK. SHK haters constantly make stupid comments of SHK acting with famous actors as the reason why her dramas get such high ratings. Even TWTWB, these haters attempted to convince folks JIS is the reason why it was so successful. Well, well, look at IOIO! I got a feeling if SHK was in that drama, rating would have been much higher. People want to see our girl on TV...for her beauty, for her amazing acting, for her vulnerability...

wow! lucky to those who can watch MBL in their country.. @freshspring just give my hi and regards to Kyo if she goes there for stage greetings.. :-D Lol..

it has a slim chance that MBL will shown in my country even if lots of koreans studying here..just wait for the DVD to come for sure.. ;-)

@ticktockjuly Kyo is supergirl and Nicolas Tae is superman..nice combination.. :-D

your statement flies too together w/ your excitement.. :-D :-D Lol..

thanks for the updates and infos.. ;-)

@li.michelle0831, my dear, you are welcome, hope chingus here will help you how to order those ones online. If I'm not wrong, I see you frequently in songhyegyo.net, shanda unnie's website :D

@sfc12, sweetie,  if she do promotion in my country, I will meet your demand :)) And of course, don't forget introduce our thread to her :D :x

Kyo unnie and KDW are in the road to the cinemas for SGs on Sep 10th
ib0igL1OzguB0S.JPG
izWo1EJw6YIf0.JPG
ibephiNeUeoLYo.JPG
i3QUOoQZOT5jA.JPG
iblfvzvc1lntPB.JPG
ibxQYmFb1TfFfM.JPG
ibjkmN0HZggDIG.JPG

http://aibaaktkzl.blog.me/220119325877
http://aibaaktkzl.blog.me/220119328595

class="tit_detail" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; font-family: Arial, verdana, dotum, AppleGothic, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, gulim, Arial, helvetica; vertical-align: top; line-height: 36px; width: 740px; font-size: 28px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: 0px !important;"[My Brilliant Life] Ready to go Four nations2014091208243944172_1.jpg

The Korean family movie[My Brilliant Life] is about to meet fans in four Asian countries including China and Taiwan.

According to the movie’s official distributor CJ E&M today, [My Brilliant Life] will be released in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Vietnam.

The movie, starring the Korean movie stars “Kang Dong-won” and Song Hye-kyo”, was much anticipated by both Koreans and fans in some Chinese-speaking countries.

[My Brilliant Life] describes a unique family affection by setting progeria as its main subject, and it is expected to touch hearts of overseas movie fans.

The movie tells a story of Dae-su (“Kang Dong-won”) and Mira (“Song Hye-kyo”), who happen to become parents at the age of 17, and their son Ah-reum (“Cho Seong-mok”), a thoughtful sixteen-year-old boy who suffers progeria and has the body of an eighty-year-old man.

Reporter: Ahn Yi-seul
Translator: Kim Tae-yeon
KoFan | September 12 2014

'My Brilliant Life' invited to 'Hawaii International Film Festival'

20140910001251035_1.jpg

Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo's film 'My Brilliant Life' has been invited to the 34th Hawaii International Film Festival (HIFF).

'My Brilliant Life' was invited for the 'Gala Presentation' during the 'Spotlight on Korea' section of the 34th Hawaii International Film Festival, which opens on October 30.

The festival was first started in 1981. Many Korean movies including 'Mother', 'Thieves', and 'Cold Eyes', and more have been invited to this event.

The HIFF rep said, "We heard of 'My Brilliant Life' through the Berlin and Cannes film markets and trusted the work of director Lee Jae-yong, and lead actors Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo."

issue@asiatoday.co.kr | Sept 12 2014

putriN said:

The power of KDW and SHK "My Brilliant Life" released overseas in 4 countries; China, HongKong, Taiwan and Vietnam !

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=701100&g_serial=848139&rrf=nv

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=566140

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA11&newsid=01138166606219464&DCD=A10302

so happy for freshspring, jolie and vuthao :D :D

@Halo21, wellcome home, the senior!

As you said in Wonkyo thread, at the beginning, I intend to keep myself in neutral, but as gravity, I fall for it without realization. I accept the pain whatever it gives and whenever it happens

8-X

Enjoy the fun with us when you are ready and give us advice coz of your past "painful"? experience when anything may happen the way that isnot our wish?

Hic, I have a mixed feeling: nervous, suspense, but hopeful, wishful and ready for 2 results.

Me in the time of Kyo's MPL movie .......
chibi_reiko_is_tired__wechat_contest__by
(cre 2 owner)

^^hi hi, Halo21 dear...good to see you again :-*

So true what you are saying, i thot you were talking for me  =)) ......glad there are many energetic newbies at Kyo's thread...like you said, we are getting old and can't do it faster :)) . We can now relax and enjoy the posts kekeke . Are you shipping kyo with someone now or just like me...retire for all shippings :)) ? My weak heart can't tolerate more heart attack [-X  . Immune to all shippings haha. Hope to see more of you dear...i had been busy too, but try to be here if the times limit :P

edit: vuthao, i am not from Hanoi dear, but VN is my mother language...and it's on my wish for the next vacation :D

Oh my Budda, my parents are asking what's wrong with me to shout that loud in evening, it's not Halloween :))
I'm just too happy, MPL is going to Vietnam 8-}
This is gonna be my very 1st time watching her movie at theatre, she's gonna be on big screen, a 2 hour story, what can I wish more???
Gosh, sure I'm gonna get my friends, my collegues, my boss fully encouraged to watch it =))
I saw in some post that @freshspring and @utkim are in Hanoi right, I'm thinking about a date, oh, so excited =P~
And, if you guys have any information about Song Hye Kyo fanclub in our city, please share with me, possibly they will have some activity to celebrate this news and I want to support somehow :D

It's really good to be updated that MPL is doing well, Song Hye Kyo projects are blossoming. Browsing this thread is what I do after waking up and before going to bed, thanks so much @ngoc chieu nguyen @freshspring @putriN and all others to keep this alive, and special thanks to @ticktockjully you've been always funny

Keep doing your good job guys, you don't know how good and great it is to me :))

• Like 1

Guest sunflower91

Hello Kyonatics! Just to share some interesting posts at AgentP's Headquarters featurig our gorgeous girl SHK  and it made me excited to know that she confirmed  to appear at the 23rd Golden Rooster and Hundred Flowers Film Festival in China on Sept 24, Hmmm , it will be another event to watch out for, might be she'll be in the red carpet again or presscon, we'll never know, really wish she'll be there so we can have overload of beautiful photos of SHK in this thread! 

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: 'Roboto Slab'; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.2; color: inherit; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 13px; font-size: 30px; text-align: center;"World class.SEPTEMBER 9, 2014 BY AGENTP·8 COMMENTS

Yes, it’s another Song Hye Kyo post. I’m sorry, she’s so much in the news lately and her movie The Crossing looks awesome. :arrow: I smell another Oscars appearance a la em>The Grandmaster.

Song Hye-kyo

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: 'Roboto Slab'; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.2; color: inherit; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 13px; font-size: 30px; text-align: center;"Dear Universe, you are so wicked.SEPTEMBER 4, 2014 BY AGENTP·18 COMMENTS

I have just received news that Rain’s Chinese movie For Love Or Money (aka. Difficult Love) will be out in cinemas on the same date as Song Hye Kyo’s Chinese movie, The Queens (aka. I Am Queen).

Dear Universe,

Why do you have such a wicked sense of humor?

By the way, both of them are confirmed to appear at the 23rd Golden Rooster and Hundred Flowers Film Festival in China on the 24th of September 2014. In order to avoid inevitable heartbreak, I am expecting that they will appear at the red carpet one and a half hours apart again. :rolleyes:

Seriously, though. What’s with China? :think:

http://www.bandstalker.com/blog/

@freshspring, by conversations between you and other fans...you are Vietnamese and who else...Please tell me.OK. MBL release on Sept. 12 in Vietnam? Today is Sept.12 in U.S. I am very jealous with you because you can watch MBL on big screen and ...early! Do not believe it MBL at Vietnam's theaters at very early period! By your working very hard for MBL...you are a BIG CHEER LEADER! I was inspired by THE CROSSING's posters/Stars/Storyline and Director's own story about movie THE CROSSING! I always follow this movie by news but yours are news one. thank you! The BEST know Korean actors  Song Hye kyo and Kang Dong Won deserver to be 'PROMOTE' to all nations.

@Ngoc Chieu N., by your user name then you are 100% Vietnamese?

I am...Vietnamese , too! I do not dare asking you about it because I do not know well about 'policies'=NOT other than....SHK in this space!

Surely, MBL will be very successful in Vietnam because Vietnam still one among conservative country, right? Then Vietnamese will love Korean family movie MY BRILLIANT LIFE. Next will be Chinese movie THE CROSSING!

utkim said: ^^hi hi, Halo21 dear...good to see you again :-*

So true what you are saying, i thot you were talking for me  =)) ......glad there are many energetic newbies at Kyo's thread...like you said, we are getting old and can't do it faster :)) . We can now relax and enjoy the posts kekeke . Are you shipping kyo with someone now or just like me...retire for all shippings :)) ? My weak heart can't tolerate more heart attack [-X  . Immune to all shippings haha. Hope to see more of you dear...i had been busy too, but try to be here if the times limit :P

edit: vuthao, i am not from Hanoi dear....it's on my wish for the next vacation :D

^it's fine chingus, shipping is fun..i know how it feels though i dun want to follow that trap again. Ppl do what they want, i dun mind :D

I am glad MPL will be shown in 4 countries, Kyo is well loved in China and hopefully ppl will love MPL and it'll do well in the BO too. For The Crossing, i have a high hope to watch it on big screen here...gahhhh, I have always loved epic war love story  8->