Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

It seems everyone is being zoomed right now. Moderators are everywhere

:D. I have seen @utkim and @deaborj got moderated

=))

I have tried my best to avoid it but dont know how long I will be safe from.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, I think I have been safe but ......NO, I have just had my post moderated too. @-)

Why is it so hard???

Guest sunflower91

thanks for the updates fellow kyonatics and your funny posts deaborj !  i thought we will just see SHK on Vogue Korea Cover but there's another surprise cover from Cine21, so love to have both magazines:
So Glamorous on Vogue Korea, its really "One FIne Day"photo-0JQNJQJZ4YCX
and Casual Chic on Cine21:

photo-QYOX0LQDT52I

I must say I love posters both in Cine21 and in Vogue.

Two opposites of Kyo:

:x :x As always gentle Kyo                                     :x :x  Be strong Kyo
 31462834-f836-41f0-9ff6-46d8632d4c45_zps   cf521329-a585-4cc8-8a55-f8fd30ce2d65_zps
 (credit to the owners)

B-)    

Hope mods are resting in bed 

for my post being safe :D

Guest deaborj

To all the Kyonatics who appreciated the humor behind my posts -kansahamnida to all of you!My intention was really just to put a smile on all your face as all your posts about Kyo and her upcoming projects also makes me happy everytime I read them. If I was successful in doing that then I.m happy..I love Kyo and I love you chinggus! MPL fighting! 

@utkim, Just make a conclusion that Kyo is so lovable by many people, you know anything that is popular will catch more attention than others. So, hope you stay with us till the time of MPL and other ones. Without you, it is less funny coz you are really in tune with me.

Hope Mods accept our consideration of Kyo thread as a home with a lot of interactions, fun and jokes

:x :x :x Thousands of loves from @Ticktockjuly

Hi @utkim.....don't leave....you are one of the  best contributors of SHK news in this thread....Without you.... we will lose a lot of fun and interesting updates of SHK.
I really enjoy the humorous way we talk about things related to SHK.... why should be so serious and just post and post pictures and only serious news of SHK...hehehehe
There are more exciting events coming up for SHK....so don't go and lets support SHK with all her activities....She is going to rock this year!!!!!!!!!!

Guest lionel1430292475

Finally my internet was repaired, i have so many comment about the Vogue pictures...but now i'm speechless, every comment in my head before was lost when i see this pic 
cine1_zps4db645d3.jpg~original

Song Hye Kyo Unnie more..and more...and more beautiful in this pic maybe because she's totally happy..(If this pic is a part of some scene in a movies i bet the next scene is kissing scenes :)>- )
Credit to @rubylia @utkim @Maye May for fast picture update you are Jjang!!

Kyo-er so much, I love the members here, our princess so look classical and KDW so lovely, I will buy the magazine when it releases, Thanks all for update pics so sweet, thanks all again  ^:)
@meiyan unnie : i miss u so much, every time I look MPL, I remember who updated information MPL fastest.. now, where're u? how're u? i so hope you're fine  :-j  , and i hope when MPL release ,you will comeback Kyo's warm thread  ~O) 

7efn8Yu.jpg

as tags

• Like 1

Guest jaeinmae

............some groups of SHK's and KDW's fans in Seoul are extending their hands towards each other.....they are now joining forces to support and show their love to  the two MPL leads.....even the hardcore (&dreadful) Soulfuls (i always give them a wide berth, i'm scared of them) are leaning.....they are helping to promote the movie......i post this hoping the mods here will give leeway to the members  whose intentions is only to support Miss SHK...... thank you!

(alpha-busan2010)

Guest ohsooyoung

@SusanC‌ Really really hope so l[-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< MPL for the win!!!!! A huge success ....Aja Aja fighting! !!!

Hi ohsooyoung, I'm actually watching (again) oh young and oh soo on TWTWB. They really gave an outstandingperformance in this series. :)>- Can't get over how good they were.Looking forward to M P L opening and hoping for the best! [-O<Let's hope people will appreciate the message the story is trying to convey.[-O<WORD OF MOUTH is I think the best PROMOTION we could hope for! =D>m p l fighting!\:D/\:D/\:D/

Guest rjuliet

utkim, putriN, freshspring, meiyan, ngog chieu, and others i might forgot to mention are so resourceful and have been in this thread longer than most of us...pls mods give them some exemption and consideration remembering their awesome contributions in this thread...discussing kyo cant be separated from discussing her chemistry and good team work with her co stars as that would make a movie or drama successful...as well as directors, script writers, and all staff...
to me loving kyo is like reminiscing the good old time as kyo is the first k actress that i like, autumn tale is the first k drama that i watched, and this thread is the first individual actress thread that i lurked...so, thanks to all dearies that have always been here for years to keep updating kyo activities...we love kyo and all her gorgeous co stars, shipping or not shipping, kyo fighting! all dearies fighting!
10625140_1449677918644121_8875601134830344694_n.jpg