Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@ticktockjuly, KDW has to take responsibity for making us try to balance like this :))
@nozaroc dearie,here is one more

This is the conversation when Kyo is cutest :x

SHK: Because our private friendship is very good, I feel relaxed when we are on the set. We don't care about rumors.
MC: He usually gives you advice or correct your acting on the set, doesn't he?
SHK: No correction
KDW ( joking) : I'm not impressed .
How dare me ah ah ~ I also guarantee its own.

9d589c4bgw1ej6eqsxzi1j20k92kh7la.jpg

Ha ha, when KDW says how dare him, she uses body language as: "it's not like what he says" :))

PS: hi @jennifer, honey I have just refreshed this page and see you, really happy to see you :x

oh thank you @freshspring so much for the trans......please please translate the GIF where KDW is like a statue and only his eyes are moving.....i think he is so funny there but don't know why.... ^:)^  ^:)^

Guest sunflower91

oh im loving the updates on SBS Movietalk, it's nice to see SHK and KDW in a more relax mode and no signs of awkwardness in replying to the emcees question even the portion when KDW was asked if its because of SHK that he enjoy the cast .   KDW is really funny with his reaction which im very curious what did SHK  said or the emcee's question that made him sighed like this and also the portion where the three yellow squares appeared that they laughed.  really  wish the complete video with english subtitle will be uploaded on youtube, but really thanks a lot freshspring for the cute gifs and the effort  in posting the english translation !
imageimage

Kk Kk Kk, @sunflower91, I'm curious too
 about this gif
iNQv8CesVYxEm.gif

MC: Do you feel any change in each other after filming together?
Then the two ones stopped for several seconds
SHK: No change.
( Maybe she laughs becos KDW's face looks innocent, he he, he is party like an idiot :)) )
KDW (teasing Kyo): not a little progress :))

9d589c4bgw1ej6cdvkbvoj20n32fh1an.jpg

• Like 1

^ thanks unnie so much.. send to u one thousand my heart  :x
Vid: interview of Laneige:
http://vodcdn.video.taobao.com/player/ugc/tb_ugc_pieces_core_player_loader.swf?version=1.0.20140723111205&showplayinglogo=true&logoposition=right&vid=13926725&uid=1023696028&p=2&t=3&rid=&random=6666

xZnG5m8.jpg

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDQzOTM2NTQ0.html

rRriOI9.jpg

• Like 1

Guest sunflower91

thanks so much freshspring , didnt know that KDW does have a funny charm that can make SHK laugh! so far im loving SHK's answers in all of her MPL promos/presscon interviews and like to see her so at ease in saying about her good friendship with KDW and she doesnt care about the rumors. 
so looking forward for naver's movie talk on the 12th, there might be more surprises for us and do you think she will appear in kbs guerilla date????, 
before the Aug 4th MPL presscon not only that Im looking forward  on how the Q&A portion goes , I am also eager to see her fashion statement this time, and Im happy to see her in a new pastel color , though the Dior dress she wore is so simple yet she can really pull it off gorgeously and still look very elegant . She's so really Pretty in Pink and happy to see her smile!
 photo-TQAVCHX8B9QU

Can someone teach me how to post picture? Thanks.

Recently I rewatch WW, saw the pink top SHK wore (ep 14), similar to KDW's pink top posted. Same type.... it made me think its hers.......someone with sharp eye may confirm.

Read at KDW's thread that he took this role because of SHK.

Hmmmm. this couple is getting interesting

Where is everyone? Still getting their much-deserved zzzzzz? I-) Okay, I don't know what time it is in your neck of the woods, but it's almost midnight in mine.;;)All alone and nobody to converse with, I might as well get some zzzzzzzz myself.Let me finish WW then I should retire to bed.(:|Have a great one all. Well, who knows, I might be back in a few. Anyway, it's Sunday tomorrow, so I guessit's okay to stay up late, very late...:)) Luv ya all, Kyonatics!:x

@SusanC, you haven't slept yet? oh, my friend, i think you should. if not, tomorrow, you cant be recognised by your closest ones

@genahlim, I don't master this coz Im also a beginner. As far as i know, there are 2 ways
1. just copy and paste the pic
2. create an account on photobucket, then upload pictures, then copy the Direct link and paste on the Picture Icon in your text box

@freshspring, I love it when they are so comfortable with each other. Kyo is kind of person who is shy in front of unfamiliar people. Her enjoying the comfort shows that she is totally in good term with him.

Here is "the how" they create their child
Papa Daeso :x :x
image004_zps09996b98.jpg

Mama Mira :x :x

image006_zpsf1ed3d82.jpg

and Papa and Mama with Aerum :x :x :x
image002_zps4cec05d3.jpg

• Like 1

^At 4:50s, when asked about the comback plan in a drama, SHK said " next year ( I )should be starred in the TV series."2onion16.gif

iKp86YvVACH6q.png
Oh our unnie, so we can dream about a drama next year, this year she is busy with movies :x :*

And KDW replied:
"Not long ago I would like to try to have a drama, but it was rejected." making Kyo and the MC bursted out laughing :))
Edit: Gif
i0oRiCOJJ3vTw.gif

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Song Hye Gyo Says “Autumn in My Heart” Was a Turning Point in Her Acting Career

Actress Song Hye Gyo Says “Autumn in My Heart” Was a Turning Point in Her Acting Career

Actress Song Hye Gyo recently chose the KBS drama “Autumn in My Heart” as a production that made a significant impact on her acting career. The drama aired in the year 2000, and also starred actors Won Bin and Song Seung Hun

On the August 10 broadcast of MBC’s “Section 

TV,” Song Hye Gyo and Kang Dong Wontook part in an interview for the entertainment new program, to promote the new movie they filmed together, called “My Brilliant Life.”

When the reporter asked Song Hye Gyo to choose which one of her works marked a turning point in her career, the actress answered, “I believe ‘Autumn in My Heart’ may have been my turning point. If it were not for that drama, I don’t think I would be in this spot right now. It is a production for which I’m still the most thankful, to this day.”

In response to the same question, Kang Dong Won chose the movie “Duelist,” as it was a project that showed him the charm and appeal of films.
song hye gyo section tvautumn in my heart

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/10/actress-song-hye-gyo-says-autumn-in-my-heart-was-a-turning-point-in-her-acting-career/

• Like 1