Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest sunflower91

Why oh why there seems to be a limited media coverage of the event  , to think it's the 20th Anniversary of Laneige , do you think the company wanted it to be a private affair without the media frenzy????  This is the only one i found , it's from Nate , good thing there are the ever resourceful Kyonatics- freshspring, utkin and putrin who posted SHKs beautiful pics from that event!

최근 행사장에서 송혜교, 긴머리도 너무 예뻐
댓글 8 / 추천 5 / 조회 10,961
2014-07-03 15:47
tuwo****

http://comm.news.nate.com/board/commonBoard/view?bbs_grp_gb=TVDRAMA&bbs_sq=1297&ctgr_cd=IMPRS&tvpro_sq=61&post_sq=2912161
뭔들 안어울리겠어................bbbbb
이미지

이미지

이미지
출처 송혜교 갤러리1트위터

^sunflower91, you are welcome :D

@Lynnel dearie, This event took place in Korea. However, there are guests who are the girls from many other places including Hong Kong, Singapore,...They were invited there and also those own people updated the pics of Kyo in instagram :*

Edit: another video
[140702] Song Hye Kyo at anniversary 20th's Laneige 2

via dc

Guest sunflower91

From AllureKorea.com , on the "People" portion , it featured SHKs fashion style and makeup during the red carpet event at the Shanghai Film Fest  with this pic:
012202040000025_2.jpg

http://www.allurekorea.com/content/view_03.asp?menu_id=05040300&c_idx=012202040000025

sunflower, freshspring, dearies..... thank you for the awesome sharings...... hope you all guys still be around....... MPL premiere is nearing........ i'm sad that mieyan has deleted her user id here.... and all her precious contributions are wiped out....... we will terribly miss her resourcefulness   :((

hope she is doing fine...... and be back with us soon  [-O<

sunflower, the event probably for mags' journalists not medias since we can see few tweets from Elle, Allure, Vogue girl etc......

here comes the Laneige money-making machine lady aka "wanpan" lady   :D

lng29_zps91dfcb41.gif~original

dc

Guest sunflower91

FollowCclUbCpY_bigger.pngShowbiz Korea@Showbizkoreatv

[sTAR VS STAR] TGIF! Fans of Showbiz Korea! It's Song Hye-kyo and Son Ye-jin for next week! https://www.facebook.com/Showbizkoreatv/photos/a.268851893189048.61809.257619180978986/671497386257828/?type=1&theater  pic.twitter.com/mjRG4GAZ9Y

Guest sunflower91

From Showbiz Korea facebook:  Looking forward to watch this episode, hope they will focus on SHKs best qualities and achievements!!!  11 hours passed after posting on FB , it garnered nearly 800 likes and 100plus comments and obviously there's more SHKs supporters !  

Showbiz Korea
11 hours ago[sTAR VS STAR] TGIF! Fans of Showbiz Korea!
How was this week? Hope your week was wonderful! 

Next week, our Star VS Star is coming up! Guess who is going to be in it.
It's Song Hye-kyo and Son Ye-jin! These two actresses cause huge sensations whenever they appear in productions.

Don't miss the show on Monday and our 1 hour weekend edition on tomorrow as well! X-)
Litrato: [sTAR VS STAR] TGIF! Fans of Showbiz Korea! How was this week? Hope your week was wonderful! =)  Next week, our Star VS Star is coming up! Guess who is going to be in it. It's Song Hye-kyo and Son Ye-jin! These two actresses cause huge sensations whenever they appear in productions.  Don't miss the show on Monday and our 1 hour weekend edition on tomorrow as well! X-)

Guest sunflower91

With the celebration of the 20th Anniversary of Laneige , definitely it's a milestone for this premium Korean beauty brand and i'm really glad that SHK is still their muse , they just can't get enough of her beauty. Eversince January 2008 , we are showered with the awesome ad campaigns of the very beautiful SHK , hope there will be more awesome ads to come before the year ends!  SHK through the years with Laneige ads , she is always as gorgeous as ever , whether in short or long hair, with or without bangs and from light to dark hair tint.
18c179310a55b319b3155ce441a98226cefc17b1

Model StoryMeet the stories of Laneige Lady Song Hye Kyo and Laneige Homme Song Joong KiSong Hye Kyo

Song Hye Kyo

Laneige & Song Hye Kyo

January, 2008 Laneige greeted a model, Song Hye Kyo. Song Hye Kyo, a top-lined model with clear and clarified skin, alluring eyes, and voluminous lips. After having outgrown her cute and girlish image and having added the more stylish and chic urban lady image. She became a select appearance as the muse of young premium brand Laneige. Laneige and Song Hye Kyo has shown the perfect combination generating the best synergy effect, and capturing the hearts of those who are yearning for beauty.

SongHyeKyo’s Beauty & Health Knowhow

She has the smooth and healthy skin that looks brightened without wearing any makeup. However, she is more likely to have dryness trouble on her cheek area undergoing a series of shots so that she works more hydration care into her basic makeup routine. For the basic makeup, she never skips wearing a sun block, but tries to naturally express the bright look using the light tone Laneige Dual Foundation her favorite lipsticks are natural-covered ones with peach-or rose using the bathing scent product. Since she made her debut, she’s dedicated herself to working out in the fitness center. Her secret workout tip is to relax the muscle by stretching before and after workout. She hangs on to the well-being life style by drinking 1.5liter of water each day. avoiding fast food, and enjoying slow food. She leans toward eating fish and vegetables instead of meat.

13c07d1ed21b0ef4591777badfc451da80cb3e5d

Thanks unnies for updates.
Hic, I'm upset too. How can @meiyan do this to us :(( Can you please comeback, you make our house here more warmly. You such a talented one I love :x

ibuCGZDHcM1QEv.png
idyliL47Pwhzw.png
i2XDCjCh9v0LA.png
naver http://blog.naver.com/sonyeo89/220050581087
http://blog.naver.com/pparksomin/220050580661

iblRqL56n2ZQmZ.png
http://puretosui.blog.me/220050862550

Guest sunflower91

There's an article from baidu.com that caught my attention because there's a smiling picture of the beautiful SHK and the english translation goes this way " ARE YOU TOO GOODLOOKING TO GET SICK?"  , with this article one can say that she's really the epitome of "too goodlooking" and her beauty is set to that level of standard!
 e63f269759ee3d6d13e4841641166d224e4adecb3046ebf81a4c510f86e6e1c76259252dd52aa5cb

hello hello hello everyone...missed you guys a lot....
and super thanks a ton ukim unnie, putrin unnie, freshspring unnie & to all chingus dearies here for the latest pics, vids, gifs & bits last july 2 during the Laneige 20th celebration...so happy that our girl was in her home country that time..and is she still in korea right now? and does IAQ already done filming? or not yet?...hehehe sorry chingus...i just missed a lot of stuff about our kyo this past few weeks :D
and putrin unnie, really? our beloved meiyan did that? waeyo? (why?)...that's so sad :-<.....she's one of a gem in this lovely thread...why did she do that so suddenly.....meiyan dearie, hope you're doing fine & please come back to us here again :( was really so sad about this....huhuhusorry chingus

^ thanks rubylia for the pic, hopefully the movie filming will wrap up soon....and let's hope to see kyo at KDW's movie vip premiere...they are good buddies  lah, i guess we will get to see kyo there if she is back from Greece or Turkey :D

I hope mieyan will be back with us...it's our lost  not having her around here :(

this pic is unseen?
gxzw.jpg
dc

chingus, any plans for summer :D ?

edit: LynneL...oh yeah, i forgot that ...anyway, let's hope for the best :)

Hi @rubylia......is SHK shooting a scene in the pix that you have posted???? The man looks so much like Mr Trans....hahaha
Anyways @Utkim...... i am keeping my fingers crossed too...really hope that SHK will be at  the VIP Premiere..... I think she will be there :\"> But then you never know because of that rumour  :(

Guest sunflower91

Love the way Showbiz Korea featured SHK on Star vs Star Song Hye-kyo VS Son Ye-jin portion on their July 7 episode.  The first round focused on their acting skill and round 2 on their chemistry with  their handsome and charismatic co-stars and i love the most is when they featured the portion showing SHK chemistry with the leading actor in Worlds Within .  Really good choice for featuring the two beautiful and talented  top actresses  wherein both are chosen having the same age at 33.

Star vs StarSong Hye-kyo VS Son Ye-jin

Today, we will check out the diverse qualities of actress Song Hye-kyo(송혜교) and Son Ye-jin(손예진), who is known for her innocent and beautiful features. They're both 33 years old, and we will check out their qualities right now. 

20140704_141245699_26616.jpg

TV_Vod.asp?HL=H&code=VOD&vSeq=81573

please see the link below to watch this episode , both actresses were featured at around 4.25 to 10.50. 

http://www.arirang.co.kr/Player/TV_Vod.asp?HL=H&code=VOD&vSeq=81573