Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest MikanNoKimi

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful Korean actress!  She's come such a long way and I can definitively say that I'm a proud, proud fan!  May all her dreams see fruition and her years to come blessed with success!

•̃Šõяяy .. The one that I told to be calm is the 77 not kyoers here.. Is οº°˚˚˚°ºoκe to defends our girl is her thread here.. Hugs >:D< ..

Is at least 3 hours on counting.. Wondering where she is right now.. But one things for sure she is suroundings with love n good prays .. (˘⌣˘ʃƪ)

Ћάþþ♈※βίѓłhδąў☀̤̣̈̇

☀̤̣̈̇Ћάþþ♈※βίѓłhδąў to you☀̤̣̈̇

☀̤̣̈̇Ћάþþ♈※βίѓłhδąў☀̤̣̈̇

☀̤̣̈̇Ћάþþ♈※βίѓłhδąў to you☀̤̣̈̇

Happy birthday to U,,.. Many happy return.. ({}) \(^▿^)/

May your life ahead full of happines, wonderful things n more succesful .. [-O<

Pay no attention to those who don't appreciate Song Hye Kyo because it'll just ruin the pleasant ambiance here. I've taken care of alex777 for the meantime, but don't hesitate to contact me or any of the actors & actresses moderators should future trouble recurs.

On a jovial note, Happy Birthday to Song Hye Kyo! :x

Guest shey428

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAESANG SONG HYE KYO!!

Thank you for being a big inspiration to us. May God continue to bless you. Be as beautiful as you are inside and out. Good health. All the love in the world and lovelife that lasts forever...

>:D< :x :)

::Mexteur::

said:

alex777

said: My eyes are good. I am new to K DRAMA. watched  Athena god of war accidently , then watched , with yoo hee , bad guy , who are you , secret garden, My girl

Tried to watch FULL HOUSE..2 episode..and it was boring. One of the reason i try to watch that show  when i see top 10 korean actress , song-hye-kyo came up. So i thought i give it a try , she can not act. What i saw was she was smilling instead of acting most of the time. Beauty is eye of beholder. For me you need charisma to go along with beauty to make it great. I did not see any charisma. But i only saw 2 episdoe..so if she acted better in any other show let me know..I am in exploration mode of k dramas. I am not asian so i look at things outside perspective. I am not saying in she is not beautiful. I was saying with acting perspective not pure model perspective. She probably best looking face sure. Thats about it until i see drama where she can act.

Guest kailoveskyo

Happy Birthday to the MOST BEAUTIFUL KOREAN STAR that I know. She is beautiful inside and out. I wish she would visit Philippines soon. I pray for more daesangs award in the future and a man who will be faithful to love her wholeheartedly. God bless your heart hyekyo.

Mabuhay!

Guest graaccee02

Oh ..my !! I dont know which one to read first... I am very happy for Song Hye Kyo .., so proud of her ..!!  a well deserved win .. !!  CONGRATULATIONS !! Song Hye Kyo ..! and Happy birthday too !!! that was a very awesome birthday present ...

I love the way she handled herself walking  on the red carpet ,  she was absolutely stunning ..,she was like a Queen .., that gown she wore was perfect and really suit her .. she's like a very beautiful bride ... drop dead gorgeous ..her beauty stood out that night ...really proud of her ...
One thing I love about her is that she doesnt need to bare flesh to attract attention ..,  whatever she wears, she always look beautiful ... very simple but elegant... 
 I am a bit dissapointed though ..,where is Jo In Sung ? He missed it ! .. that was the chance for us to see them together again  ...It would be nice if he at least supported her .., I would love to see them together walking on the red carpet ... 

I just can't stop smiling while reading and looking at all your posts, photos and videos ..  thank you all for sharing ..,
THANK you!! everyone who contributed in posting the recent APAN Star  awards night .. we wont be able to witness the updates about her and  her victory if not because of your hard work ...Hye Kyo fans ..,Thank you for keeping  this thread alive and kicking ... I must say I truly love this Thread and Song Hye Kyo fans  ROCK !!

H A P P Y    B I R T H D A Y !!!   SONG  HYE  KYO ..!!  I  want to wish you more Happiness , Good Health , more good projects in the future and may you find Mr. Right ., the  man of your dreams  who will faithfully , truly and sincerely love you for what you are , who you are and who will be there for you through thick and thin ...  because you deserve to be happy ... God Bless you more ..!!!

A  birthday cake for you ..!!  
Enjoy!!  Cheers ..!!

MOD EDIT: Image isn't shown.

Guest graaccee02

Ohh .! goodness..!! what happened to my cake ? it was ok .., when I Copy and paste it .. when I clicked Post its like that ...!! :(
    that cake is for our  Hye kyo...

Ohh..!! :( How do you post photos in here? Please help ..!! Thanks !! :)