Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

19176548511A357F29F388
Song Hye Kyo Receives Grand Award For “That Winter The Wind Blows”

46ucq1C.png

Song Hye Kyo received the grand award from Daejun Drama Festival Awards.

Song Hye Kyo on November 160242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 2013, in the 2013 APAN star Awards0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 a part of the second annual Daejun Drama Festival Awards, received the grand award for her role in “That Winter The Wind Blows156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598

In this awards, Lee Joon Ki of MBC “Twix” and Lee Bo Young of SBS “I Hear Your Voice” and KBS 2TV “My Daughter Seo Young” received the best male and female actors awards156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598

source: http://en.hikpop.com/?p=322705

Edit:

Wecome @fariza8 dear to SHK thread. Be here and share happiness with us :D

Ranked first in "Hot search list" of Naver: Song Hye Kyo Daesang 송 혜교 대상 on the 17th

90804c72jw1eanu9kuzhuj205e07xt8y.jpg

as tagged

Guest fariza8

Hii...peoples!!
ahnyong..
It's my first time joint this. I'm a big fan of song hye gyo.
Btw congrats to ms.hye gyo for winning award and I looking forward for your next project
go...go..girl SEMANGAT!!!

Guest magnolia

Princess Kyo in Jenny Packham S/S 2014
tumblr_inline_mwcqzwyIYb1qidft3.jpg

My God, she's so beautiful. Her hairstyle reminds me of her Autumn in My Heart or All-In day. Anyway, congrats to her. :)

^^^ Awwww thank you freshspring dearie :x :x im soo much in love with the above picture...look at her face its glowing with happiness and pure joy!! i wish i was there in person to witness this moment  8->

fariza: welcome to SHK thread dear..hope u enjoy ur stay here :D

fmid.jpg

baidu

According to this article: http://m.asiatoday.co.kr/mnews/section/m_view.asp?seq=894497 (via dc)

She added: I want to work hard all day and night, I will quickly decide a new work for myself and return to the small screen soon

I hope she will stay her health. But the thing I'm not sure is she has said "small screen" ( means drama ) or "home theater" (movie) ?

@songhyegyonet unnie, I really hope you help me 
:-SS

ibm8LQ7DAkcNxi.png
naver

freshspring, that pic taken frm 2nd level is lovely...... she's like a figurine.... ;;)

khxy has translated earlier from baidu...... it's a drama   <:-P

my gut feeling is, she has already received the scenario..... it's unlike her to say this that sounded confirmation :D

i'm happy that we can see her more next year but I don't like she says she'll work hard all day night :( :(

Thanks to all for pics and news, esp ria, freshspring, hclover, meiyan and all  :-*

The more i look at her dress, the more i like...gahh, she looks indeed like a princess, white snow....so pretty  8-> ...and i am still on cloud 9  hehe..

daeborj, let's ignore those rubbish talks dear, dun know what the heck they are talking  X( . Altso, we can't be that bias saying our own idol is more award worthy than others, well, at least not this award when chosen  the winner is not affected by votings and ratings, it's a fair game .... I wish they could be more mindful on what they are talking *sighs* . Ok, end of ranting!

i am so love kyo in this dress :x
jodn.jpg

:-h Erlynne, Fariza8 n Hang thi welcome..

Woooww Hang Thi you saw her .. Please tell us .. How she is look like in real.. :)

Great choosen dress.. It makes her look more taller with that length.. Her shoes had very" killer heels.. But it's very worth it..

Btw her dress kind remind me of the scene in twtwb when both at mountain the snow crystal there resembled well in this dress..

Snow Queen or princess in white of the night.. <:-P

Can't wait see her at Cannes.. Hope no more """" 4 zzy.. Hope she can dress up as glamour as she want.. ;;)

Also can't wait for 21 nov :)

hi hi, putriN unnie, I find the translation of khxy and read gain, I miss that important detail :P Thanks unnie so much.

@Hang Thi dear, it's good that you are here. Hope you will tell us more about last night :D

^strawberry dear, me too, I think this white dress suits Oh Young, when I watch the vid meiyan posted, I think she sits there, in white snow dress, she is really like a small snow flower in OST's lyric :D

Taken by fans, from naver:
itvjWswFx0bo2.png
iiTuOPQZGbZzj.png
ibwtXLKASzPNQ3.png
iErI4U4FrQDOh.png
ibxiuDU9WLi2V3.png

^mieyan, i hope so too.

Chingus,  we can take a look at this link when they gave out the award to Kyo :D

http://news.video.m.rmcnmv.naver.com/vodnull?id=2111&si=2&secure=72c3a9207082be41b288bac3c6e306d449c0401eb63cf1bec968e0d64bac52d73789bb57953354d72209d2487c875a6072f1463bceba147dd485ec210c71923acf9d46581bc1c14df07ef47725e929bde188d3c79c8535d49f9a88a219768e4aa4da636a0e3af28398d7098a8fd7daf3&csu=true

bcix.jpg
4jvn.jpg