Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest fanysus

you guys know that TWTWB is gonna be aired in the Philippines, right? i came across this tweet from an actress in the PH - Jessy Mendiola - she is quite popular (and pretty, too lol). her tweet says:
""That Winter, The wind blows" is on ABS-CBN Primetime!!!! OMG OMG OMG. I love this show!!!! OMG!!!! I'm such a big fan of Song Hye Kyo!!!" (

"That Winter, The wind blows" is on ABS-CBN Primetime!!!! OMG OMG OMG. I love this show!!!! OMG!!!! I'm such a big fan of Song Hye Kyo!!! 

— Jess (@JessyMendiola)

July 6, 2013
)
i'm actually surprised that she knows of TWTWB and seems to have watched it already! which means she even streamed it! lolol i found it so cute how she publicly fangirl-ed over a korean actress and her drama :D seems like we have an actress as a fellow fan guys!! d:Db

^ its not surprising that many celebrities here in Ph loves SHK considering that Autumn in my heart was the first korean drama that was aired here on Philippine tv & was a big big hit. :) SHK  started it all!!!...the korean craze here in Ph. :)

Guest naliem

yeah,i agree with you all  :-bd
I'm quite happy to know that there are a lot of "PINOYS"
like me  who is an avid fan of unnie Song hye kyo.
Lets show our loyalty by rewatching it in local television.
Lets wait and anticipate as if it was our  first time to watch.
Enjoy rewatching,, :-bd

Thanks for the new updates involving The Crossing. Here's to another wonderful experience for Kyo! ^^
I've translated Dispatch's latest article about stars' new short hairstyles.
“What do you think about Song Hye Kyo’s bobbed hair?”…Beauty ★, Summer Hair

2013751933250o0xhks_T5_46056.jpg

[Dispatch = Reporter Kim Soo Gi] Last month on July 16th at the Chinese Film Festival red carpet, the spotlight was focused on Song Hye Kyo’s appearance. However, it wasn’t even Song Hye Kyo’s body nor her dress that caught our attention. Snipped cropped hair, without a doubt, it was Song Hye Kyo’s bob hair.

The recent bob hair of beauty stars is noticeable. Due to the hot summer, their long locks are being daringly cut as they step forward in activities. They select a bob hairstyle for a character in a drama or movie, and for a reversed atmosphere. Even female fans now have the sudden urge to consider a bob hairstyle.

Yoo Mi Sun, a hair designer at La Lune Hair Salon, said, “There has been a steady rise in women coming in to emulate the stars’ bobbed hair. An advantage of bobbed hair is that it can make you look younger. In particular, when you add a curl at the end like Song Hye Kyo’s hair, it can be lively, while giving off a luxurious vibe.”

We analyzed Song Hye Kyo, Han Hyo Joo, and other beauty stars bobbed hairstyles.

201375193325sp38hks_T5_46058.jpg

▶ Song Hye Kyo… “Doll Beauty Upgrade”

Song Hye Kyo has returned with bobbed hair. It has been five years since her cropped, bobbed hair in 2008′s Worlds Within. She cut her long hair to show a new image in Director John Woo’s movie, The Crossing. Oh Young’s look from That Winter, The Wind Blows is no longer visible.

Song Hye Kyo’s attempted hair is a short bobbed hair. The ‘C curl’ towards the end creates a sophisticated feel. The brown color here illuminates a feminine beauty. It makes her look even younger than her long hair days. Currently, a number of women have a sudden urge take up the challenge of having Song Hye Kyo’s hair.

SHK related parts only…Portions omitted

Source: Dispatch
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

1048818_537871312915040_362010388_o.jpg

1053327_537307952971376_1657160193_o.jpg

Guest vickyhall

She is one of the most beautiful girls in my heart, I like her TV series and films, when she cries on the TV, I think my heart is also hurt, when she smiles, I think she is smiling to me, I feel very very happy.

^^ Thanks for the updates dearies :x i see a lot of fans from philippines are excited about the TWTWB broadcast there :D i just wish they broadcasted korean dramas in my country(india) thou..the awareness here is very less.tsk tsk

i guess this news says TGM will be realesed in korea by the end of august(?)

qc1a.jpg

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=724172

via naver

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Best Facial Features: K-pop Female Stars

BEST FACIAL FEATURES: K-POP FEMALE STARS

There's a billion and one gorgeous females in the Korean entertainment industry. Everyone is either super stunning, adorable, pretty, cute, hot, or beautiful. Today we're going to take a look at the celebrities with the best noses, eyes, lips, and cheeks. Let's begin!Song Hye Kyo's lips are to die for. Perfectly plump and pink, the actress should be some kind of spokesmodel for lipstick or chapstick. The first thing that draws me in to her perfect beauty are her luscious smackers and she never fails to look effortlessly beautiful whenever her make-up artist gives her a pop of lip.

84371.jpg

full article at http://bit.ly/15pmvl2

Thanks unnies and dearies for awsome article, updates as well as wonderful sharing of many philippines fans :x

The boot Message of the stars blessing "Pacific Wheel" smooth sailing :x
1175237_The_Crossing_cast.jpg
weibo

Edit:
I used google to translate this article http://www.appledaily.com.tw/realtimenews/article/entertainment/20130708/221897/%E5%90%B3%E5%AE%87%E6%A3%AE%E6%8B%8D%E6%96%B0%E7%89%87%E3%80%80%E5%AE%8B%E6%85%A7%E5%96%AC%E9%95%B7%E6%BE%A4%E9%9B%85%E7%BE%8E%E5%AF%AB%E8%B3%80%E8%A9%9E

[Zhang Zheming / Taipei】 John Woo's new film officially named "PR", the 6th in Beijing shooting, 6 protagonist Takeshi Kaneshiro, Huang Xiaoming, Tong Dawei, Zhang Ziyi, Han Song Hye Kyo, Day Star Nagasawa fixed installation have been completed. This film company released the cast penned blessing to celebrate the film.

John Woo: "Blessing! Taiping round of formal set sail."
Zhang Ziyi: "Blessing Taiping round sail."
SHK: "Congratulations Pacific round start shooting."
Huang Xiaoming: "I wish the film" Peace Round "Power down."
Nagasawa: "Congratulations Taiping round open mirror up."
Tong Dawei: "Blessing" Peace Round "wind and waves, voyage Miles."

"Pacific Round" director and actor signed off shooting congratulations.

Guest deaborj

so our girl doesn't have a white phone any more.....but i can't seem to figure out the case design of her phone. is it red eyeglasses/shades or a red bikini top? ....sorry it's my bad eyesight again :-B

...i think  i saw someone holding a phone with a similar shade somewhere....(dont trust me on this guys.... again i have a very very very pooor eyesight like youngie B-) B-) kekekekeke.

it seems to me Director JW is losing hair already and to think the shooting has just started. Hope he keeps afew until the last day of shooting.:)>- :D

This article came out last month.  Don't know if it has been posted already.  Sorry if it is a re-post:

The Taiwan hunk Eddie Peng Yu-Yen and Mainland star Bai Baihe film A WEDDING INVITATION (FUN SAU HUP YEUK) was selected to the Korean Chinese Film Festival closing film. Two nights ago they attended the press conference there. For his first time in Korea, Peng Yu-Yen introduced himself in Korea and made a heart shaped pose with Bai Baihe. He said that the Korean series ENDLESS LOVE was very memorable and thus the Korean star who he would like to work with the most was the series lead actress Song Hye-Kyo.

Source: http://hktopten.blogspot.com/2013/06/20130622-eddie-peng-denies-insulting.html

It seems like there are so many Taiwanese male stars that admire SHK and would like to work with her :D

Eddie Peng:
eddie-peng-1164458-photo-large-4.jpg

Hi, everyone. I think I found Kyo's iPhone case!  :D It's a Jackie O iPhone case made by an LA based company, Zero Gravity. You can order your own, too. I know it is hard to see kyo's phone in the pics, but I really believe this is the same case...plus it's a 'Jackie O' case, which seems fitting to our girl, since Jackie is considered a classic beauty/icon ;)
photo.png

^thanks shanda dearie..... you're a gem  :x

probably she got it when she was in NY last month...... fits her   ;;)

sorry to disappoint you daeborj....... it's not a bikini top   :))

thanks for all the sharings fellow SHKyoers....... have a great day !

Picture002_zps5926af90.jpg

dc

Guest deaborj

Ms Shanda you're the GREATEST! ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^   many many kansahamnida/gomawoyo!

....so it's still a white phone hidden inside a Jackie O's case. waaah an American icon item being used by a Korean icon. ;;) :\"> ;))

>putrin--- now that I think about it, It really doesn't make sense if the phone case design is a bikini top only...even if it's summer in Korea. Kekekekeke. Good thing ms shanda made a research about it and clarified everything.:D ----- (i'm still happy coz my first guess was correct -red shades---my eyesight is not that bad after all. hehehehehe. :-B :-B :-B

id="blogPostHeaderPanel"John Woo's First Film in Four Years, 'The Crossing,' Begins Production in China

teaser-poster-for-john-woos-the-crossingTeaser poster for John Woo's "The Crossing"

Wonderful news for fans of one the greatest directors ever of heartfelt male-bonding action movies: Director John Woo has begun production in China and Taiwan on "The Crossing," his first film since the completion four years ago of the astonishing historical epic "Red Cliff."

A combination of health issues and some difficulties winning script approval from Chinese authorities partly account for the four year hiatus. "The Crossing," previously known as "1949," has subject matter that could certainly be sensitive in China: it depicts the voyage of three refugee couples from mainland China to Taiwan during the War of Liberation. Woo is working from a script by Wang Hui-ling, who co-wrote "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" and “Lust Caution” for Ang Lee. According to Variety's Patrick Frater:

"The $40 million two-part movie is backed by rising Chinese studio Beijing Galloping Horse, along with China FilmGroup and Zhejiang Huace Film & TV, with production by Woo and Terence Chang’s Lion Rock Productions. Woo and Chang have assembled a pan-Asian, all-star cast headed by Tong Dawei, Zhang Ziyi, Huang Xiaoming, South Korea’s Song Hye-kyo, Taiwan’s Takeshi Kaneshiro and Japan’s Masami Nagasawa."

^ thanks ss shanda for the information. I didn't know that glasses is a part of  mobile's design dunno-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793767 I though Hye kyo had pasted it by herself  ;))
Thanks putriN unnie for sweet words to me. Unnie and other unnies, dearies help me have proper thoughts of loving a celebrity like SHK wow1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527
Thanks jasan dearie for the updates of John Woo movie :x :*

I like this article because I love "Notting hill" and I remember SHK has said that she wants to play in romantic comedy like this movie :D

Song Hye Kyo - Julia Roberts, same hair style and "confrontation charm"

image_readtop_2013_558760_1373335048973804.jpg
Exposing to public after a long time, Top actor Song Hye Kyo made ​​an unique braided hairstyle catching the eyes, bringing a classic atmostphere added by her charm.You are conceivable her flamboyant in somewhat casual dress style.  Her hairstyle stressed loveliness of pink toned makeup.

However, the first to attempt this hairstyle is Anna Scott of movie "Notting Hill" , played by the Star Julia Roberts. She had represented the femininity, long hair braided down stresses naturally elegant feeling.

Representing the East and the West, two actresses show the beauty of their own in the same hairstyle.

http://fashion.mk.co.kr/view.php?no=558760&year=2013