Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

690ca424jw1e68f5vp7voj20ic0wrah4.jpg

Kyo's name is Zhou Yunfen?

Other people whom I can recognise (the pictures are too blurry): ZZY, HXM, Takeshi, Tong Dawei, Alex Fong, Bowie Lam, Qin Hailu (?), Masami Nagasawa.
3595610814977700?refer=weibosearch

Ummm....WOW, our girl looks kyo-geous!! Seriously, she has just been glowing lately. Makes me wonder....hehe. :x She is flawless, such a natural beauty. Love her simplicity, yet she is still sexy. And her hair, too...AHHHHHHHHHH!!! 
Thank you so much, everyone, for all of the videos and photos. I can't say enough how I appreciate everyone.
Freshspring, Yes, her hair today does remind me of FH :D
Here are Ms. Park's Twitter captions translated - 
Screen-Shot-2013-07-02-at-1.04.17-PM.png
Laneige Hong Kong Promotion. Big big bb cushion puff,,, is her face just small or that the puff is big? Ha ha ha

Screen-Shot-2013-07-02-at-1.09.56-PM.png
Hong Kong Laneige promotion. One cut with Ceci before going,,,,every time we come to Hong Kong, she always takes such good care of us,,, thankful

Screen-Shot-2013-07-02-at-1.14.30-PM.png
Laneige. Hong Kong Promotion,,, There are so many people, it’s hot

Guest chloebelle

Guys, thanks so much for the laneige cocktail party updates....What a suprise !kyo doesnt only like to play hide and seek but also likes to surprise us with undetectable fashion style ! .........another breath taking moment! She is gorgeous and sexy ! Korean goddes in Greek goddes style ! Purrrrfect!

Song Hye Kyo always manages to dress so conservatively yet elegantly these days.

I also notice that she wears white a lot. Is it because a dimpled cutie once said before at one of his fanmeets overseas that he likes girls who dress in white? :P

On a different note, I'm happy to know that Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won went to the premier of 'Cold Eyes' with the UAA family. They looked so close and comfortable!

Guest MikanNoKimi

ebulli3nt: do you have pictures of SHG and KDW at the Cold Eyes Premier?  I've seen pictures of other stars but SHG :(

Thanks All for posting all the pictures and vids of SHG.  She's looking really beautiful and elegant in that two piece outfit and loving her braided hairstyle!

^ oh dearie, it's better not speculate too much :P :

Kyo sat behind KDW at the VIP premiere alongside with ms Park , UAA gang :D . It's good to see Kyo is close with KDW too and sure they are good friends...

Baidu

edit: hclover, yes, it's KDW, the handsome guy with black cap :D

Yeesss even with cap.. I still recognize his handsome face.. Τнäηκ чöü utkim,is just make my day 2 see him this morning.. :P

Guest chai08

guys..i just finish reading.. won bin and lee na young are dating...but its not confirm yet... =((