Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

If that man does not step up and prove himself worthy, I'm going to become a permanent shipper of the God & Goddess couple. I'm feeling very tempted after watching videos of them on youtube. :-SS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFUEnarabK8

Guest yawzers

lionel said: i just watching "A reason to live" and after watching it i only can say one word for the story "DAEBAK"!!,bed tube scene look so real, but SHK had saying she's personality similar with Da-hye in many ways but that makes me scared now. :-SS
Please unnie find someone who can make you laugh, because your last drama and movies is so gloomy and depressing,its like u can smile but u cant laugh.And i hope you will winning Baeksang Award.Amen  [-O<

Thank you all for all these warm welcoming :)@putriN: Oh how could i forget Kim Hee Ae in Wife's Credential, she is such a biggest candidate!!And yeah, whatever the results are, we'd be proud and happy enough just to have SHK nominated right :)
By the way, can i add Joe Odagiri (my avatar) into the list of hotties i would love SHK to collaborate with??Well, he's Jap but he has been in various Korean and foreign movies and he's a very versatile actor.It had been such an impossible wish for them to collab at first, but after Levi's invited them for their CF, i really thought everything is possible LOLI will be on cloud nine if this colab happens, like how crazily happy i was when KDW and SHK did a movie together :)Aww it's an amazing coincidence that our lovely SHK has collaborated with almost every actors in my all time favorite list. But it doesn't stop me asking for more LOL, sorry for being greedy unnie :)However, despite all of the collab with hotties, i also hope to see some sisterly love in SHK's future projects, I somehow really love to see movies with the spot being 2 heroines, well it can be friends, rivals, mom-daughter, sisters...or even lovers =)) LOL anything i still can enjoy ^^

By the way, I was a bit upset yesterday.I just bought Fetish DVD after found out that there was the DVD cuz i've been searching for it for ages.But when i was playing, the Eng subtitle really sucked, it was a mess. Anyway, since the main characters speak Eng in the movie (except SHK in the first half of the movie but she does later) i still can tolerate it. But pity me, the DVD just stopped playing right when the story got interesting!! I tried to play it in various devices i could find but no hopes found. So i guess the DVD i bought is not official release and may be from some online sites. I'm gonna come back to the store n negotiate with them but because all DVD are the same, i'd probably end up exchanging for another movie. Arghhh I was so excited when i bought the movie!!!!So, may i ask anyone here know the link for Fetish (online link is also fine)?? Thanks so much in advance mates!!

Hallyu star Song Hye Kyo with 31 beautiful girls selected from seven Asian countries

Pictorial disclosure LANEIGE, Brighton up camp from a photo shoot in progress

2013.04.30  08:57:40 KST

9222_25826_589.jpg
9222_25824_589.jpg

http://beauty.hankooki.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=9222

another news
30420139575192.jpg
304201311335080.jpg
http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1176344.htm

htm_20130430152557c010c011.jpg
http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/article/862/11384862.html?cloc=

There are two lucky girls from my country met her. I envy them. They say onnie is extremely beautiful and charming :x They also have her signatures in her book. ( kites)

This pic has been posted by sis.putriN. And Mr. Divashim is always very concerned about our girl.

He tweeted: Song Hye Kyo is found in Netherlands
:))

304201391316434.png
twitter

Healing Camp Kim Hae Sook, “I am Song Hye Kyo in her Fifties” Apr 30, 2013 • Category: News & Updates, Translations

b54800812.2

“Every day I live by thinking I am Song Hye Kyo”

Actress Kim Hae Sook showed her self-confidence as she revealed her nickname to be ‘Song Hye Kyo in her fifties.’

Kim Hae Sook, who appeared on the April 29th broadcast of SBS Healing Camp, spoke honestly about her life as an actress for the past 40 years.

In particular, Kim Hae Sook caused a burst of laughter as she said, “This has never once came out of my mouth, but people say lately I am ‘Song Hye Kyo in her fifties.’ So I, myself, think and live it.” She went even further by saying, “I am sorry to Song Hye Kyo, but it would nice if a search related to ‘Song Hye Kyo in her fifties’ came out.”

(Portions omitted)

a_201304300556571113_1

Source: My Daily, Sports Donga
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Song Hye Kyo’s Pictorial with Asian Girls Unveiled
Apr 30, 2013
9222_25826_589.jpg

After the completion of her drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows, Song Hye Kyo, who boasts of milky white skin, along with Song Joong Ki, participated in ‘Brighten Up Global Beauty Camp’ where 31 girls were selected among seven Asian countries, and a photo shoot also progressed.

As a Laneige model, Song Hye Kyo met with the selected Asian girls at the beauty camp, which was held for one night, two days from April 26-27th, and according to hearsay, she enjoyed meeting up with the fans where she spent some time conducting a question and answer session and personally asked each of the 31 girls their names, gave autographs with her utmost sincerity, and posed for commemorative photos with them.

Even throughout the photo shoot, she smiled brightly creating a pleasant atmosphere with fans, and it wasn’t just the Asian girls who marveled at Hallyu-star Song Hye Kyo’s friendly and easy-going ways, but the representatives as well.

Song Hye Kyo is taking a break after the conclusion of her SBS drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows.

9222_25824_589.jpg

Source: Beauty Hankooki, Sports Seoul
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Freshspring ~ Sorry I am late, but i wanted to thank you for the links for TWTWB 40 minute special! Thank you so much. Although I haven't got the chance to watch it, I know it is quite a treat for all of us who miss our dear Young-ie =((
Thanks everyone for all of the photos and news bits on our girl. I never get tired of looking at her photos, even the extremely old ones! ;)
I really love her outfit she wore for Laneige's Beauty Camp. It was perfect for the event and for spring. From the article and fan account, she was so gracious and thoughtful towards the lucky participants. She asked each of the girls their names and took care in signing the books for them:x
Has anyone already bought and received TWTWB essay books? I can't wait to get mine and see all of the screen captures!

Have a great week, everyone!

kim: thanks dearie :x ahh yes about the polling,im sorry my bad,i remember reading here before too,that the voting options are only for popularity awards and ur right,it does make sense...its only fair best acting is judged by their performance instead of number of votes the actress have got!! also i agree with you on the snark review of the drama....i thought the ending was very satisfying and the drama on the whole was really beautiful...awesome experience throughout,but anyways to each one's own.im glad people are united atleast in their opinion as far as our girl's performance is concerned..glad to hear all the praises :D

nattan: it would be cool if ur favourite jap actor works along with our girl.. :)

and talking about our other country actors,iv always wished for Song hye kyo to work with Meteor Garden fame Vic Zhou aka Zai Zai ;;) hes a good actor,very handsome too and my first Taiwanese actor crush and bias...so i have this wild wish to see kyo and him together..for those who have not seen,here's Vic zhou for u.... 

f2cf15ac60f831856b221bb.jpg

Wont he look good with our Kyo onscreen? ;-)

beth: thanks for posting the article and thanks shanda for the translation :D

Kim hae sook is very sweet...i really like her,great actress...and she says she looks like SHK in here 50's and interestingly she played our Kyo's mom in AIMH...woah cant believ it was almost 13 years back...they do look adorable together dont they? :D

kjhb.jpg

freshspring and jjsweeter: thanks for the news and pics dearies :)

from dc

cutz.jpg

nsc20130216080123.jpg

Korean goddess Song Hye kyo to attend beauty camp with Asian girls

bnt news – 5 hours ago

34xfu1kcysp9d05lt4o9nl8.jpg

by Cho Suyoun] On April 26th, cosmetic brand LANEIGE held a beauty camp with their brand model Song Hye kyo and Asian girls from seven countries.

Korea\'s top actress Song Hye kyo had a beauty camp with 31 Asian girls from seven different countries for two days. This beauty camp was held by LANEIGE and as Song Hye kyo is their brand model, she was there with the participants as well. The event was processed with many beauty experiences, presents, and some beauty classes with Song Hye kyo.

Song Hye kyo shined at the event with stunning beauty after finishing with recent series ‘That winter, the wind blows.’ As she is well-known for her amazing skin, she told her brightening beauty secrets to Asian girls and answered all the questions with details.

At the camp, Song also had autograph signing event for fans and took some photos to get along with the girls. More details about this beauty camp can be found on the brand’s official web page and its Facebook page. (photo by LANEIGE)

For more: bntnews.co.uk

source: ph.omg.yahoonews

As putriN sis and shanda sis reported earlier, this is an article which is about SHK's voluntary with actress Lim Se Mi  ( played Mira in TWTWB)
2013-04-30 15:28:57 KST
2013050101000034300192341.jpg
http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201305010100003430019234&servicedate=20130430

ria, such an awsome High cut pic    :-bd

anette

said:

GITA

can you please remind me the title of the SHG-WB hand shake in youtube during MS 

Kim Hae Suk's premier? Pretty please! Been trying to look for it the whole day. @ days now actually. Thanks alotsa.I mean I saw it before and watched it several time but I want to see it again. Thank you GITA

freshspring: thanks for the update :D ah soo its mira...soo awesome seeing our Kyo doing the volunteer work :x

i know lots of articles and pics have been posted about SHK doing volunteer work in KARA...but do allow me to contribute too...Kyo has once again proved to be beautiful not only on the outside but also on the inside....Soo proud of our Girl :x

Song Hye Kyo Passionate About Noble Causes, Volunteers Her Time

If fans have not yet heard about Song Hye Kyo's volunteer work, it's because she has been careful not to draw attention to it.

April 29, 2013 11:43 PM EDT

64774songhyekyo.jpg

Recently, actress Song Hye Kyo made the news because of her volunteer work on behalf of a shelter for stray dogs, but its not the first time she has donated her time to help animals or people. It may just be the first time fans are hearing about her volunteer efforts because the actress has been very careful not to draw any attention to her work.

This is the third year she has taken care of stray animals at this particular shelter but she has worked for animal rights and cared for abandoned dogs for about a decade. In 2008, she volunteered to help care for the animals affected by an oil spill at a nearby beach. At the animal shelter, she will do whatever it takes, including cleaning up garbage.

While she loves all animals, her favorites are dogs. She has several dogs of her own and has been partial to dogs since she was a little girl.

The star of "That Winter The Wind Blows" has also found several innovative ways to help children and the disabled. While filming the drama and playing the role of Oh Young, the blind heiress, she became acutely aware of the challenges faced by the visually impaired.

When she learned that there were no Braille guidebooks available at the Independence Hall of Korea in Cheonan, she funded a project for the publication of 1,000 guidebooks.

"In local museums, not so many Braille brochures have been provided for the blind," said Song. "After I played a role of a blind woman, I realized how many difficulties they face in their daily lives. To help them, I decided to support in publishing Braille brochures.

Song Hye Kyo also had a special Celine handbag named for her and arranged to have a part of the proceeds donated to a worthy cause. When the first in the series of serial-numbered bags was auctioned off, the proceeds were sent to the "Save the Children" charity in her name.

On another occasion, she gave her time to the Doosan construction group, to help them build an elementary school in China. As a model for the campaign, "The Future Lies with Children," she donated her modeling fees to the school's construction. The fees were estimated to be in the hundreds of millions of won.

Song said, that since she received love and support from Chinese fans, this was her opportunity to "give something back."

"Children are the key to a brighter future," she said.

Her volunteer efforts are helping to make it a brighter future for many.

source:kpopstarz

Ria: so happy to see you back in full force!!!Time to make up for your long absence lol.\:D/ >:/ \:D/  :-/ :x I am just kidding!I know you have been busy at work,but....I am sure,you never missed lurking on this thread to check on updates.I am not only proud of SHK but also to all SHKyoers too!

@ria19: Oh yeah, Zai Zai!! Why not! He used to be my bias in F4 during their golden days too.I still follow his news and movies, and i'm quite happy that he's doing really well. He is sure one talented hottie :)It'd be great if they ever got a chance to collab ^^