Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Cho, Song Hye-kyo 'winter wind blows, theater ads, more than movies, movies like'

Articles entered [2013-02-11 14:10] [2013-02-11 14:16], modify articles

icon_print.gif Print | icon_plus.gif The icon_minus.gif The

facebook

766321_0-500718_27948.JPG

Asia Today woonamhui, the theatrical trailer of the winter, the wind blows' SBS new drama actress Song Hye Kyo starring Jo topic.

Works to stimulate the metabolism and the sensibility of the artist Ro, Hee - Kyung Tae; stylish, beautiful spectacle of PD to become a hot topic among netizens and drama fans in the winter, the wind blows, as well as starring Song Hye-kyo's Jo. Recent on-air at the Lotte Cinema, a multiplex cinema advertising was

"How can this beautiful video production company to the public, and wonder how you can show a lot more, its results on a large screen to see what about the opinion suggests. Drama in the theater thought the ad was not attempted, "he said.

Netizens who watched the theatrical trailer, the "first saw the drama in a movie theater advertising. Reacted jackpot "," movies are better than the movie "," is expected "," to the big screen Cho, Song Hye-kyo, I fully more cool ".

Meanwhile, the winter, the wind blows' childhood away from their parents and suddenly came with the breakup of the family and live a lonely, exhausting life as a visually impaired man to live a meaningless life after a failed first love (Jo) and a woman (Song Hye Kyo) draw a shape to meet discovering the true meaning of love. The first 13 days will be broadcast.

<Woonamhui reporter wnh@asiatoday.co.kr>

{Ⓒ 'comprehensive global newspaper "Asia Today}

@megbc8: I had move on since the "ring" story end..N had lost feelling until I saw her with kangdongwon.. I got it again.. Is he dating someone already ? :( .. But I still diehard fans of FH n her.. Yes I agree let her free 2 choose as long as she truly happy with it.. N 4 time will be.. I think I'm gonna let my imagination flying with JIS or maybe Chang chen later.. 8->

^

Song Hye Kyo´s beauty is really outstanding and out of the world <3

ALSO YAAAY 2 more days till TWTWB!!
I can´t wait to see her back on the small screen! Last time it was with World Within and it´s been so long since.
I really miss her and is anticipating this drama.
megbc8 said: Love1403 &  Strawberry:I was all for Rain coz FH is my all time fav.K drama,but now that he is the bf of someone elsethan I have to move on :(Now I am rooting for HB if they still have the feelings for each other,if not than JIS would do very well for me lol.Have not watched Camelia yet.These are just suggestions....at the end of the day,whoever Kyo choses will be ok w/ me:)
HAPPY LUNAR YEAR TO ALL!!!<3<3<3  to all!Good luck to SHK&JIS and TWTWB cast and crew!!

^ :D

According to Baidu, Chang Chen is still on board for "Fatal Love" , YAY!

TGM for May released in Korea and Japan
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/berlin-2013-grandmaster-primed-may-420083

It seems tgm will be released here in our local cinema sooner than i expected according to our local news :D .

88Okuny88:You are a genius!!I love your new video above!You must have spent a lot of hours doing this!Thank you sooo much!Let me give you a hug...xoxoxo:)Keep up your awesome talent.SHK is lucky to have fans like you.Who knows,you might be the next director of SHKyos dream project in the future lol.Can I share it in my FB?I just want my family and friends to see how good looking this pair are....pls!!

Love1403:you do keep up w/ your name(Love) lol.I also like WB & SHK in AIMH,as a matter of fact,I even called in sick the following day coz my eyes was so puffy fr. the nonstop crying and marathon watching we did!!FH balances it coz  we had a lot of laughter watching the drama:)If you ask me,most of the gentleman she got paired w/ and a few who she got in a relationship with,are all match made in heaven!!That is...if we just take on the physical value,but character wise some might not have passed her or her moms critiria:(WB could have gotten a onother chance if he accepted this project TWTWB.Re: HB and SHK,I do have that wishful thinking,they would end up just like their drama WW.Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Utkim:we do have a lot to be grateful for...so many blessing coming our girls way.She deserves all of this!!I will pray hard for the success of TWTWB .It is such a hard work shooting in the cold brrrr!!Happy to hear that TGM will be shown soon in Japan and Korea.We are having a SHK festival huh....fr her movies,drama,TV advertisements and magazine covers.Happy to hear that Chang Chen is still on board in the J.Woo movie!!God bless you all!!Thanks for all your hard work in keeping this forum exciting and updated:)

Guest jjsweeter0211

CHUNGMURO/FILM
Song Hye-gyo reconfirms John Woo film

by girlfriday | February 11, 2013 

SongHyeGyo10-2.jpg

Busy, busy. Song Hye-gyo has confirmed (or reconfirmed, as the case may be) that as soon as her drama That Winter, The Wind Blows ends, she’ll be flying to China to star in the next John Woo film Love and Let Love. It’s a project that’s been in the works for overfour friggin’ years (then called 1949), and Song was attached from the get-go to star, but the production languished in development. Or maybe his two-part epic Red Cliff took precedence? Anyway, now they’re back in business, and Song has confirmed that she’ll star once again.

It’s a wartime romance melodrama, which is a bit of a departure for the Hong Kong/Hollwood action director, but he’s certainly no stranger to the epic blockbuster. Starring opposite Song will be Chang Chen, who was also attached to the project from the start, and Zhang Ziyi. The three of them incidentally co-starred in the Wong Kar-wai film The Grandmaster first, since Love and Let Love was shelved for so long.

The screenplay by Wang Hui-ling (Lust, CautionCrouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon) follows the life of a wealthy Shanghai woman (Song Hye-gyo) in the wake of World War II, and through the Chinese Civil War. It’s described as an epic tale of love and pain in a turbulent era.

Song will go straight from shooting drama to film without a break, which sounds a bit insane, but you can’t exactly fault someone for working like crazy to stay loyal to a project. Guess she’ll be having a melo-tastic year, beginning with That Winter, which premieres this week. And then Love and Let Love starts shooting in April for a release this year.

Via My DailyStar News

^
I´m not very familiar with the "movie"-land because I´m mostly a drama-fan. But SHK has and is doing many movie projects in China/HongKong etc more than in Korea. I´m not sure, but is that more beneficial for our SHK? Are those movies on a more international scale and for viewers than for example if she did an Korean movie in Korea? Someone please inform me cause I´m really clueless on this :P

But yeah, I´m just asking cause I know many hit movies in 2012 that shot many actors/actresses to even more fame was for example Architecture 101, TheThieves, Werewolf boy etc. It´st just that I follow K-showbiz more and I really wish SHK would do a really big project to get the recognition she deserves in Korea, even though she´s getting plenty but she´s been absence from the k-scene for the past few years (apart from doing cfs etc).

Actually it baffle me sometimes that newer k-fans doesn´t know who SHK is and only know for example KTH (Iris), HGI (Moon and Sun/architecture 101/Runningman), YEH (Lie To Me/I miss you), JDG (gentleman dignity), SJK (Nice Guy/Werewolf boy), KHS (Runningman/Faith), CJW (Running man), HB (Secret Garden), HJW (Secret garden/King2heart), LSG (My girlfriend gumiho/King2heart) etc.

Maybe it´s just me who´re greedy for our SHK to be in the spotlight again in Korea and getting the recognitions she deserve.

^ Yeah, I'm not thrilled about another Chinese movie for Song Hye Kyo, but it's her choice. I wish she could stay in South Korea more often and receive wider recognition as one of the top actresses in the industry.

@love1403, I experience the same things but 4 a younger n new kfans.. I will suggest they 2 watch FH.. 2 introduce her n till now it never fail.. But I think is good 2 her 2 step in big movie due 2 her age.. Though her beauty n youth is timeless but the market is urge 4 new teenager faces in d future in my point of view.. But I hope she will be like charlee shEen or ashton kuthcer who had on n off between small n big screen

^oh really huh..... consecutive broadcast ep 1 & 2 in a day...... means 3 eps for first week of broadcast..... woohooo <:-P

thanks jasan........ and thanks everyone for sharing and showering love here :x

another 1 day to go !

Song Hye Kyo, the rosy cheek "Snow Queen"   ;)

tw130212a_zps0619476c.jpg

Source : Nate