Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I am stunned because of the pictures from High Cut and it's totally unexpected that Song Hye Kyo could rock this look that is seen so frequently among girl groups. Her beauty is indeed timeless and versatile! :)

Song Hye Kyo is such a nice and caring actress.  Not only is she beautiful but very kind.  
@putriN, I hope we will get a brand new trailer and a preview of TWTWB for ep 1 soon.  I want a sweet lines inserted in the new trailer instead of the Love? Forget about it :P …Really sad on In Sung injured news and I hope he will get better very soon.  Thanks for posting updates dearie putrin :-*
@utkim, love the new laneige cf. Hye Kyo looks so pretty and elegant.  Many thanks for posting updates in this thread and TWTWB thread dearie Kim.:-*
@khxy, Glad that TWTWB will be broadcast in Japan.  Hope that the drama will do well and that it will be popular as Full House :)

^hi shaylaman, nice to see you here...... 

i believe preview for Ep1 will be released after The Great Seer final ep.... please sbs  :\">

yes, so worry for insung....... the filming site must be boring without him :D

Kyo looks happy here compared to the press cons   :P

tw130207b_zpsf00477c0.jpg

dc

^ Shayla and putriN, sad to hear In Sung 's injured, really hope he recovers well  [-O< . And i love his humor hehehe, surely kyo and the staffs and crews have a great time shooting with him and he does seem to love teasing Kyo  :)) ..

This is when he asked someone for white paper to cover Kyo's knee haha

art_1360213314.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130207n23448

Hi, everyone^^ 
Thank you for the Hanbam interview. Is there a YouTube link?  I have yet to watch it, but perhaps this article will shed some light on parts of the interview^^ And I agree with PutriN, she does look a lot more happier and at ease in the interview than press conference. 
'Hanbam' Jo In Sung, "Song Hye Kyo, cries so well as if she has a switch" Praise

Actor Jo In Sung praised Song Hye Kyo.

The two leads of SBS new Wednesday-Thursday drama, That Winter The Wind Blows, interview was aired on the February 6th broadcast of SBS Hanbam TV Entertainment.

On this day, the reporter said, “Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung have something in common – they both [know how to] cry well,” in which Jo In Sung responded, “Now it is difficult. Perhaps it is because I am a man, it becomes difficult to express our tears as we age.” He praised Song Hye Kyo by saying, “Song Hye Kyo sshi knows how to control her emotions really well. She cries so well as if she has a switch.”

Afterwards Song Hye Kyo said, “Jo In Sung sshi also cries well.” Jo In Sung drew laughter as he joked, “I practiced at home.”

Furthermore, their response to the question about their acting [in the drama], in which they both simulatenously responded, “Difficult. It is truly difficult” is receiving attention for answering in unision.

[TV Daily Reporter Bae Jung Hee news@tvdaily.co.kr/Photo=SBS capture from broadcast]

Source: TV Daily
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Putrin and Kim, really like the onscreen and offscreen chemistry of Hye Kyo and In Sung.  They looks really cute in the sbs midnight tv entertainment interview. 

Thanks Shanda for the article translation. Here is the YT link to the video of midnight tv entertainment interview: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CEyEwvc04iE

^writer noh have to include knowing how pervert we are :))

no kiss yet lah....... just bro/sis hugging   :P

this could be after the beach scene looking at the striped teeshirt she's wearing ;)

tw130208a_zpsc41a2c6c.png

dc

no ep1 preview then huh........ it's teaser4 instead.

^why not? jealous huh......... some siblings do........but...... i don't lah     :D

controversials, controversials............ killer heels, make-up....... now bed hugging..... but hey, isn't it make it more interesting ;)

shaylaman, i think we add all the teasers from 1 to 4 to make our own ep 1   :))

now........ to a non-controversial issue..... i hope so hehe...

Kusanagi Tsuyoshi from SMAP..... surprise confession,  Song Hye Kyo and him coupling for "We Got Married".................. wishful thinking  :D

shk_zpsaae1e741.jpg

Source : Nate

i like him..... he is a good actor....

Yes PutriN,another person to add on Hye Kyo's admirer list. As MBC revealed,Kang Ho dong learns that Kusanagi is currently single now thus he suggested Kusanagi to take part in  we got married.He further whispered to Kang ho dong the actress that he wish to starred in WGM together and made Kang Ho Dong promise to keep the actress name a secret. Before the end of the show,Kang Ho Dong said " wishing Kusanagi&Song Hye Kyo an eternal love",causing panic to Kusanagi. Source:MBC&Baidu