Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

a big hiii and hugs to all chingus....wow...this thread is simply irresistable...i just got a tiny break from my project and i immediately logged in here!! i din want to miss this special day... let me join in the fun too..

saw all the wonderful pics posted here and i should say im totally jealous of those who got to see the presscon in person...ah it would have been amazing...our girl looks like a walking doll...literally...iv always loved SHK in white and this time too she looks like an angel in that lovely outfit..And JIS should stop being sooo handsome..the man makes my heart beat faster every time i see him and the way he smiles and holds shk just makes me goo awww....kim bum looks hot and eunji looks tooo gorgeous....on the whole its a mad beautiful cast up there...cant wait for the drama...

kim,putriN,shanda,freshspring,and khxy: thank you for all the endless contributions deariess....u guys rock this thread   :x

shaylaman: i lovee ur avie and thanks for the videos and pics dear :D

okuny: sorry im late in welcoming you,but a veryy big hiii to you...iv seen ur amazing works and im sooo very happy to see you here with us...please do post here often,and dont worry about ur english dear..urs is perfectly fine and mine isnt tat good either...it is more than enough as long as we understand each other,so kindly don worry and im looking forward to see more of ur posts    :D 

also thanks to,jasan,jjsweeter,Bwear and all other shkers for their contributions... ;;) 

sorry i could not contribute much,as im on the run:( but here's an article on the presscon...wahh the media is soo fast..i can see lots of korean news here..hoping our wonderful shanda can provide us more english aricles :)  

Cast of ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ attend press conference 

2191-16850_zps799cb6ab.jpg

Upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ held its press conference on the afternoon of January 31st at Seoul’s Blue Square. The drama’s leading cast members comprising of Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo, A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji, and Kim Bum were all in attendance.

The drama revolves around a professional poker player Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) who was known as the best during his prime. In order to survive, he has to swindle away 78 billion Korean won from the heiress of a large corporation Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo) who has lost her eyesight. To achieve his aim, Oh Soo hoodwinks Oh Young into believing he is her long-lost brother. Later on, Oh Soo brings along Jin Sung (Kim Bum) who is like a brother to him and has a close relationship, to live together in Oh Young’s house.

This drama marks Jo In Sung’s return to the small screen after a 8 year hiatus following his previous drama ‘Spring Days’. He plays the role of Oh Soo who appears as a slick character with masculine charms. He will seek to present to viewers the loneliness and sentimental feelings of Oh Soo.

Song Hye Gyo who previously worked with screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung in ‘Worlds Within…’ reunites in ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’. Song Hye Kyo plays the role of Oh Young who loses her eyesight and is the heiress to a large corporation. We await to see how Song Hye Kyo will handle her unique role.

‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ marks the 3rd collaboration between screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung and director Kim Kyu Tae after their previous dramas like ‘Worlds Within…’ and ‘Padam Padam’.

The drama will begin airing from February 13th.

source: omg.yahoo.com

hehe this pic is sooo adorable:)

2191-16852_zps94087878.jpg

source:as labelled

sorry i couldnt post all the pics dearies but here are lots in this site..here's the link

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/cast-of-that-winter-the-wind-blows-attend-092800118.html

have to leave now :( but see you all veryy soon,have a wonderful day my dear shkers...  >:D<

@ria: I miss you, special at this moment when there are too much information, we need you here, but complete your project well. sorry for my poor English :(
@okuny dearie, thanks for uploading pics and I can't see your pics at 6:52pm and 6:24. :x

These are the video posted by @jjsweeter0211 in TWTWB thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjkO9X7MNbE&feature=player_embedded

Character description for Oh Young:-Heiress of a corporation
Wise,but has a special perception towards sound and taste,other than that her daily life is pretty normal.To make a mark with her own strengths and not as a heiress,she starts to lead a discipline life since she was 24 years of age.She does well in both sports and studies,teach the visually impaired english at the same time expanding her areas of business.The sudden return of her mom and her mom working together with her dad's physician to create lies after lies.Lee Min Ho,a boy who profess his love for her without knowing her well and Mi ra, a girl who is close to her because of her wealth.
She realises that the worst thing that can happen to a person is not being able to trust anybody.
At this moment,her brother appears.She hates and misses him all at the same time.As long as there's no brother,i can leave with her mom anytime.If this happens and her eyes can be healed,will i lead a happy life?no,i wont be happy.Just like everyone around me,you want to ask what i really want?then say it.I won't give it to you so easily,i am not as weak as you all think.
I was determined,but Oh Soo is so easygoing and warmth. I think i miss Oh Soo too much.But isn't this guy weird?i just realised,why i believe he is my brother without any proof?
source:baidu
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTA5NTAwODk2.html
3rd trailer

Song Hye-Gyo, "I can rely on Jo In-Sung, he's handsome and has good acting"

Share 2013/01/31(Thu) 17:13
4838_1.jpg Song Hye-Gyo gave her thoughts regarding her shooting partner Jo In-Sung. In the all new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama 'That winter, the wind blows' production report at Blue Square, Han-Nam dong, Seoul, Song Hye-Gyo said, "I feel relieved to have Jo In-Sung as my acting partner." Song Hye-Gyo's last appearance in a drama was five years ago with 'The world they live in,' and she expressed with a smile, "I feel relaxed to have Jo In-Sung as the opposite role, I think I can rely on him," "In addition, Jo In-Sung is really handsome and has good acting skills."

She added, "We debuted almost in the same year and we are the same in age, but we didn't get a chance to meet each other in the studio," "On the other hand, it's good that we finally met after we matured. I think we're getting along well only after short period of time." She continued, "The filming of the drama is fun because he takes care of me during acting, and I'm certainly expecting much to come in the future." Meanwhile, the all new SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'That winter, the wind blows' will be aired in February 13 as a follow-up to 'Dae Poong Soo'.credit: innolife

kim,putriN,freshspring: sure il be back soon dearies..miss you all too... thanks for all the updates  :x 

shaylaman: thanks for the welcome dear,im afraid il be MIA again for sometime but thank you for all the videos...ur awesome  >:D

khxy: thanks for the translation :D

jasan: thank you soo much for the article...JIS is really is very talented as well as handsome :)

the new scenes from the teaser looks hot...woahhh so tats the swinmmin pool scene our girl was talkin about..hehe..     ;;)

here is an article on that....

“That Winter, The Wind Blows” 9-Minute Highlight Video

Posted by goodange on January 31, 2013

winterhighlight1_zpsc7e9c89d.jpg

On January 31st, That Winter, The Wind Blows held its press conference, wherein a 9-minute preview was screened for the attendees. I think many who glimpsed this on a big screen felt as though they were watching an actual film, as the drama is shot with a cinematic flair—off-center framing, intense close-ups, a long take that pulls the audience from their seats and seemingly into the scene itself, etc. The more I see, the more I like I hope the drama will be able to maintain this quality even when it hits its live shoots …

SBS’s That Winter, The Wind Blows will start airing on February 13th and is slotted to run for 16 episodes.

.THAT WINTER, THE WIND BLOWS 9-MINUTE PREVIEW

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xx63fd_twtwbhighlight_lifestyle?start=74#.UQsmtEfecy4

source:couch kimchi.wordpress