Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

ria :D

khxy, thanks dearie and your pretty avie  :D

Bigger gifs from dc :x

01_zps0b1d3cc2.gif
3-1_zpsa86a6b8f.gif

Pretty banner from dc,  this pic of kyo reminds me of her nintendo cf
poEyYnH_zpse07c9b83.jpg
YYheQtM_zpsc6575a56.jpg

There is a news about TWTWB, i'm not sure what it is about, we might need help from our Shanda or khxy
http://news.nate.com/view/20130125n22032

TWTWB Special Preview English Sub 

TWTWB Teaser # 2 English Sub 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J_MkgD9zEKk

@khxy thanks for translated the second teaser of TWTWB :)

@ria19 you’re too kind…thanks for the warm welcoming.  I am glad that you’re back and that I see your post >:D<  

@utkim @freshspring I will try not to be shy anymore and if I have anything related to Song Hye Kyo I will post in the thread ;)

thanks @khxy for the most desirable updates :x And I have just read on baidu too. so now, the only thing we have to do is finding out the live links? about this, I really rely on @putriN and @utkim :D

@shaylaman >:D<  fighting! Thanks for making the engsub video. because you're here, we're more excited :*

PS: the teaser 2, they make it beautiful like heaven, isn't it? ;) Thanks all for hard-working :)

a pic from baidu :)

251201318544133.jpg

strawberry: thanks for the welcome :D

shaylaman: ur most welcome dear and thanks to you to for taking time to sub the videos...you are awesome  >:D<  

khxy: thanks for the wonderful updates :-)

freshspring and kamille: thank you for the pics dearies :)

kim: thanks for the wondeful GIFS and news dear,yes hopefully our shanda or khxy can help us with the content..

english sites immediately covered the release of the second teaser..here are few news on it...there are nothing but praises for the video visuals terming it has "breathtaking","beautiful","impressive" etc :D 

“That Winter, The Wind Blows” Reveals Second Video Teaser.

By KDramaStars Staff Writer | Jan 25, 2013 04:35 PM EST 

image.png?w=600

Upcoming SBS drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows” reveals another teaser.

In the 40-second video video that was recently revealed, show the intense and dramatic love story between Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) and Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo).

The video also features supporting roles Kim Beom and Jung Eun Ji, whom will also provide a love story.

Besides the moving love story, the drama is gathering attention for its impressive and breathtaking cinematography.

“That Winter, The Wind Blows” is about Jo In Sung a gambler, who is cold and mean. He has given up on everything after the death of his first love. he is a con artist, and his next target will be Song Hye Gyo an unfortunate woman and the heiress of a big company, who looses her eyesight.

The drama will start airing on February 13th.

source:kdramastars.com

posted the rest at TWTWB thread :)

here is the girl who made us fall head over heels in love with the character and also the talented actress who potrayed it as well...han ji eun started it all for me and for many other shkers i presume...  :x

500fd9f9d72a60590335fe732834349b033bbab5

baidu

having watched MV's Camellia. So now, I feel Kang Dong Won is also very matched with Song Hye Kyo. Finally, I realize that it is due to SHK's coordination chemistry with costars. It is her talent. If you love her, you will also love her costars. i mean she made ​​me sympathetic to the people around her. And this time, I like Jo In Sung too. But for me, the most important thing is if not for her, I didn't love them like that ;)
Thanks kim for the links and updates.

^ gita, i guess both. I use to like black dress, but combine with heavy make up plus red lipstick and black hair and the whole concept..aigoo, not really cup of my tea hehehe..oh well, hit and miss dress happened to everyone of us..anyway, those black dress pics look somehow like fetish pics?

I guess the running man show was a false alarm then?

This one fits much more for winter theme? heh
a6efce1b9d16fdfa5ce768ddb58f8c5494ee7b7e

Hi all...... thanks for sharing those wonderful breathtaking pics....... i agree, the pics with jis looks softer but she still looks fine with me with that red color lips and black dress...... yes, it looks dark...... it sets the mood she's in....... revenge...... to get even with jis for cheating her ?       :P

on RM....... no news on the outcome...... cos if i'm not mistaken no broadcast of  RM from InHa University in Incheon that supposed to feature them yet..... still 50/50 hehe.

utkim

said:

Guest 88okuny88

Hi,..^^ I'm a big fan of  SHK..  Nice to see you. ^^

I bring  a picture from my blog(;  I was suprised to find thatI I had uploaded the picture to SHK DC 

Even now I'm quite nervous because my Engish is not that good.

Since I'm terrible at English, writing English is really difficult for me.ㅠㅅㅠ

So, I'm going to study English.  I want to communicat with you.^^

The picture below is smart phone back-ground(720*1280) . ^^%BD%BA%B8%B6%C6%AE%C6%F9%B9%E8%B0%E6.jpg