Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest kdramafanusa

Merry Christmas to everyone. 
From http://english.cri.cn/6666/2012/12/25/1261s740249.htm
Song Hye-kyo Dons Qipao in 'The Grandmaster' 
 2012-12-25 14:54:38 CRIENGLISH.com Web Editor: Xie Tingting 
South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo has expressed her satisfaction with the qipao she wore when filming the Chinese martial-arts movie "The Grandmaster". 
In the 1930s-era film, Song plays the wife of the title character, martial-arts legend Yip Man. 
"Wearing a qipao made me feel uneasy at first," the actress was quoted by Sohu.com as saying about the traditional body-hugging Chinese dress. "But gradually I realized its beauty." 
Song also spoke highly of her co-star Tony Leung Chiu-wai, who plays Yip Man. 
"He was charming and spoke with his eyes," she said. "I almost melted." 
"The Grandmaster" also stars Zhang Ziyi as a woman who inherits her family's kung-fu skills.
The film, directed by Wong Kar-wai, is slated to open in Chinese cinemas on January 8. It will be the opening film of the 2013 Berlin International Film Festival in February.

^ Hello Helena dear, it has been a while we are seeing you ! hope you are doing well and Merry Christmas to you !  :D

Ms Park posted this pic of Kyo and JIS  :x. I thot we have seen this boots in WW.

1-2_zps46a647a1.jpg

From chinese media
6a7fd113jw1e05ss9l7y5j_zps85952c63.jpg

^omo omo...... my heart beats faster when i see the pic of kyo and insung comparing to the tgm :P

i think i will skip the highest when the poster is out   :D

awwwwwww......  it's after 4 yrs and she's still wearing the same boots..... that's why i like so much about her..... :x

thanks kim for posting and ms park..... i gather her gift to kyo's fans ;)

oh, look who's here........ hihelloooo helena! glad you visit us.... hope you are doing well.... we miss you   :-*

SONG HYE-KYO EXPERIENCES THE MIGHT OF TONY LEUNG CHIU WAI'S EYES

The film THE GRANDMASTERS (YUT DOI JUNG SI) will be released in Hong Kong on January 10 next year, after costume photos of Tony Leung Chiu Wai, Zhang Ziyi and Chang Chen were unveiled yesterday the film released another actress Song Hye-Kyo's costume photo and her Ip Man couple photo with Leung Chiu Wai. Song Hye-Kyo's "Mrs. Ip) character broke through her usual sweet and cute roles. She wore a traditional Chinese dress, a mixture of classic and sexy. This Chinese dress was art director William Chang Suk Ping's design. Song Hye-Kyo was rather pleased with her costume look. She said that the dress took a little getting used to at first, but later it looked prettier and prettier to her. She had to stay in shape for it. She also talked about working with Wai Jai, she said that many people knew Wai Jai's eyes were especially charming. She was a fan as well. In one scene she in particular sensed the might of Wai Jai's eyes. The electricity on the set was stronger than in the film several hundred times!

THE GRANDMASTERS took ten years to make. Song Hye-Kyo was rumored to be upset that the production dragged on and on. Wong Kar Wai could only increased Zhang Ziyi's screen time and reduced Song Hye-Kyo's; thus she will not attend the Berlin Film Festival opening next year. The company said that it has not received any news.

http://hktopten.blogspot.sg/2012/12/20121225-song-hye-kyo-experiences-might.html

Hi to Putrin & Utkim - Merry Xmas & Take care

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Haloooooooooo....... what took you so long to come back ? :P

glad that you're fine........ hope not to mia again keke.... 

thanks for sharing the news though quite disappointed that she's not attending...... but i hope that it's just the blogger's assumption. from the news that we read, it seems that her role is quite significant. whatever it is, i'm sure she has gained a valuable experience working under his directorship   :)

Kyo Fighting !

Wahhhhh, so many goodies! To be honest, these new still-cuts really make me excited for TGM. Honestly, i grew tired of waiting around for it..LOL. But, perhaps the wait is def worth it!
Kim and PutriN - Are those Kyo's UGG boots? :x Yep, me too, I love that she often wears the same clothes, shoes, etc. more than once! I think that says a lot about a celebrity when they do that...
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Only days left in this year...bring on 2013!!!! 
Can't wait to get my hands on that "Elle" mag...waiting waiting waiting..."patience is key" ;)

^ putriN dear, our memory is still working, not bad huh?  ;;). WW is 5 years ago and Kyo is still using the same one, so love  :x...and we are pervert for remembering her boots for 5 years ago :))

Shanda, done and thanks dearie for the efforts :x

Halo, where have you been? miss you lah. thanks for the post as well, but it seems there are some speculations from the blogger's side, we haven't read any thing about whether Kyo will be in Berlin or not and personally, i think her agency rather want Kyo to be there than not, it's a good thing for her. And while the blogger said they reduces her scenes, surprisingly after the news and pics, her role was much more than i expected, actually.

Twitt pic
1-2_zps6c2b0ff3.jpg

^thanks dearie, kim. i think premiere on thursday is more like it.

edit : oh it's in hongkong........ so confused kekeee. thanks wendy

in front of insung, is she our dear girl     :-/

tw121226c.jpg

baidu

oh yah, she's Kyo   ;;)

khxy, we post at the same time huh   :)

^ wendy89, you have a point there and you are certainly right, i forgot Tony is from HK. Hopefully there is no more delay, mainland on the 8th and HK on the 10th, right  [-O<

putriN and khxy, thanks dearies.

White and Black version...so love..he looks so proud

U4993P28T3D3820398F326DT20121225162640_z

^^ thats a classy pic...thanks kim.putriN,khxy,and all for the updates..the inhye couple pics made my day!!  :x

i dearly hope there are no more delays and TGM gets premiered at the scheduled date!! january 8th,as it is seems like a long wait,an even further delay would surely drive me bonkers.. *prays hard*  [-O< 

TGM display at hongkong MTR causeway bay station.. i wish i could go to hong kong,or mainland , in the time of release..   8->

P1080899_zps1f3a8f4f.jpg

fr tonyleung.info

i think im still reeling from the impact created by Song hye kyo and Tony leung so i tried my hand at making a poster..this is the result   :P

myphoto-13_zpscd64f176.gif

COUNTDOWN STARTS-13 more days   <:-P