Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Song Hye-gyo meets Chanel in Korea

El31PL64.jpg

From Dec.1 until Dec. 12, an art gallery in Cheongdam-dong, southern Seoul, will hold the “Little Black Jacket” exhibition, named after the titular book by Chanel’s Karl Lagerfeld and former editor of French Vogue, Carine Roitfeld.

Various K-pop stars took in the exhibition, actress
Song Hye-kyo who is the face on the promotional posters in town, being one of them.

Others like 2NE1‘s CL, Wonder Girls’ Sohee and 2PM‘s Taecyeon all flocked down to Gangnam to take in the exhibition.

More than 113 celebrities are featured in the book which celebrates the brand’s famed black jacket, shot by Lagerfeld himself.

Hollywood stars like Sarah Jessica Parker, Kirsten Dunst and Dakota Fanning are also included in the exhibition.

Song was the only Korean entertainer to be featured in the book and exhibition. 

By Carla Sunwoo

source:OhKpop

From dispatch, oh i can see ms Park and kyo's chinese translator.

20121129231544292nnae_T5_36866.jpg
20121129231542f2d7nae_T5_36855.jpg
20121129231543e30snae_T5_36858.jpg
20121129231543ehv9nae_T5_36864.jpg
20121129231543kf3wnae_T5_36863.jpg201211292315449u43nae_T5_36867.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20121205n19189

ria, there are so many reasons for my worries dear. ratings? not that much, it's great if the rating is high, but i'm sure i will enjoy the drama regardless. Acting? I thot she has improved a lot and i can't wait for her acting to grow and improve more. There are also few other things which makes me worry dear.

Anyway, Fighting!!

edit: ria, i've learned to know what a drama can do dear...it's something we won't be able to understand kikik...anyway, i think shker can handle it, we had been through quite a lot. Fighting!

kamille:thanks for sharing the pics...SHG looks stunning in electric blue outfit!!

kim:yes i totally understand and i can relate with u..i felt the same way in the beginning!! i was apprehensive of all the factors u mentioned..but as time went by,i learnt to forgo all that and look forward to enjoy the drama!! as far as ratings are concerned,the melodrama genre may not be that easily accepted but i do believe if the story is good and compelling,the drama will succeed irrespective of the genre..and i have full faith in the team..hoping for the best! and acting,our girl has improved by miles i should say,we could see that in "today"...so im sure shel be great in twtwb!! and i saw ur post before u edited it,so lets just say people who dont like her will always find something to talk about her and bash,let t be professional or personal attacks..watever she does,they will be critical and bash her!! we know about our girl,so its best we ignore all the haters and continue supporting and enjoy her works..so dont worry dear,as of now lets not fret over it and stay positive!! aja aja FIGHTING!!  :x

from baidu

8d85e950352ac65c1941f299fbf2b21192138a92

9f3a1f30e924b8996c5bedd26e061d950b7bf6fc

8228c65c10385343f08b13cb9313b07ecb808892

EDIT: kim,in the following link,in the sixth from last post it says something about shk making her comeback in jan through twtwb,now am i mistaken here? coz tats wat i got thru google translate..twtwb is in feb, is it not?

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1911053559?pn=9 

http://www.56.com/u12/v_Njk1MTd.html/viki_83240.html
Effigies praise Hye Kyo as an actress that has both talent in acting and universal beauty.Her appearance in the little black jacket exhibition further put her in the limelight.
source as labelled

^ Thanks khxy for the link.

ria, google translation gives us at times january, sometimes february or March, haha, it's quite normal and i had been confused before too. I think it should be February hehe.

More pics of Chanel event at this blog
http://blog.naver.com/yujin840208/30153160464

kim: i agree with you,drama shipping can be very scary sometimes..*shudders at the thought* but yes shkers can handle it after what we hav been through!! fighting!! 

putriN: we are missing you!

this article is about the twtwb team visiting the welfare facility for the visually imapaired people? not sure thou..says something about our girl visiting the children there..this is the google translated headline

Team 'winter' starring Song Hye Kyo, standing lump impressed welfare facilities for the blind

http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1115997.htm

source: sportsseoul.com via dc

young shk..

beautifuljenny.jpg

source: baidu

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1911053559?pn=9
Here are the additional pics for 17th November filming.
In addition,as posted previously by Ria19,in order to potray the character well,Writer Noh,Hye Kyo,baek Jong Ok as well as some of the cast and crew visited welfare facilities for the blind.Although it's a short visit,they seem to be able to understand the everyday life of people with disabilities.They left with a mixed feelings and hope to repay them with their hard work and good drama.
Hye Kyo said that the visit not only allows her to potray her character realistically but at the same time it touched her deeply. ''The plight of the disabled left me feeling the heartache but i'm so touched that despite of their hardships they never lose their fighting spirits"
Baek Jong Ok will be Hye Kyo's confidante in the show.TWTWB will be aired next february.
source:baidu

@myonenonly: hi,welcome!!  :-h  and yes,Full House will always remain special to me..my first drama of SHK...and ur post too,makes me want to watch the drama again..may be i will, this weekend..hehe..  :D

talking about full house,here is the adorable HJE!!   :x

d1a20cf431adcbefa0f8d644acaf2edda2cc9fa0

3ac79f3df8dcd1009c515063728b4710b8122fa6

source:baidu 

trish94: thanks for the pic and also for ur qoute..nice one..     :)

7c11495428be0e3e574e006e.jpg

baidu

wah this thread is soo quite today!! wish we get to hear more news about our girl and TWTWB...  :-w