Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^awwwww hazeline... no worry dear... glad to see you're back here ^_^

I hope you guys don't get bored of my posts

Stills from Camellia

anything about our dear girl can never be boring dearie... thanks for the hardwork... more ahead :rolleyes:

Camellia stills that you posted, i like this the best, looks like a BTS... both like getting off from the stage after a satisfying perfomance :lol:

lfs110909b.jpg

God...I ve watched the trailer at least x10 times, its sooo good and my eyes are tearing tears.gif . HK is sooo good ..whoa, cant wait for this w00t.gif . Im so glad she took this role and she didnt mind cutting her salary on the dir's request...thats our HK :wub:

rite, we have tears just by looking at her crying... such an impact she has :rolleyes:

Oh, how could i have forgotten that... money is not her primary concern anymore :)

btw, is the movie title has changed to "A Reason to Live" ? :blink:

i like the new title actually.

Guest jjeennyyccaa

Woaw!!!thanks guys for the link...I was blown away by the trailer..When I watch it, it's like...THIS IS IT!!!!!The project we've been waiting for..Hope She gets recognition..Fighting!!! :w00t:

I hope you guys don't get bored of my posts :sweatingbullets:

Stills from Camellia :wub:

*quoted image*

Looks like a sad ending... :tears:

Woaw!!!thanks guys for the link...I was blown away by the trailer..When I watch it, it's like...THIS IS IT!!!!!The project we've been waiting for..Hope She gets recognition..Fighting!!! :w00t:

That's the word and the road had been tough, jjeennyy. Fighting!

khxy, thanks for the effort, I'm looking forward to it :wub:

hazeline, no hard feelings dear :)

I got watching the trailer with the volume on when I reached home last night....it was tottally dif to watch the trailer with no volume, you know at work, can't be too obvious...her voice was sad, caring, warm and painful ~sobsobsob~ . It seems we 're gonna to get a sad beautiful movie.

13154710531315471353l.jpg

@kdw's thread

Guest jjeennyyccaa

Yep its so hard..they should have looked back at HK's past project and see what she had accomplished instead of criticizing her. They should be proud of her that at such a young age she was one of those who started hallyu.. <_< Oh well!!"Today"'s future look so bright so might as well look forward and wish for the best....Also love the background music from the trailer of today...It really matches the mood...wonder what song that is...

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1204791147

Guy:(0:01-0:03)

i will always be with you

i love you

hye kyo:

i love you too.

(0:11-0:16)

i still feel sorry towards you,chang eui

(0:16-0:22)

if i know that's the last,i will smile at you and say i love you.

(0:23-0:27)

must i treat him as a stranger to forgive him?

(0:28-0:29)

because of my forgiveness,i harm the other person.

http://www.asiatoday....asp?seq=526102

This article talks about hye kyo being the most  popular korean actress in china.

The Interest of media regarding hye kyo taking part in the grandmaster is increasing.

Eveybody knows how wong kar wai shoot his movie and his style in editing.You won't know what's your real screen time until the movie premiere itself,sometimes you don't even appear at any scene at all.

Knowing this,hye kyo took the risk and decided to be in the cast.She said that through the grandmaster,she learnt a lot and gained valuable experience.

There's still talks going on for hye kyo to stay in china longer to attend a few activities in china,however as hye kyo has stayed in china for quite sometime already,she decided to return to korea.

^hi khxy, thank you so much... words can't describe how much we appreciate it... pls stay anor couple of years or more here :rolleyes:

goodness, the words... it makes you crave for more... more anxious to know how the story develops... i believe we may get to see another trailer before the premiere or even before BIFF... hopefully ;)

on TGM, looks like still no confirmation on the premiere huh... i like her positive attitude... i'm sure she has gained a lot of experience working with director wkw... more or less, kinda help her settle easily for her upcoming project with director JW :)

dear kyo, you break our heart to the core :tears:

today5.png

dc

^^ Thanks khxy for the hard work, it was much better to understand the conversation :wub: . A sad show we get. Hope you don't mind me to repost at Today's thread.

Yep its so hard..they should have looked back at HK's past project and see what she had accomplished instead of criticizing her. They should be proud of her that at such a young age she was one of those who started hallyu.. <_< Oh well!!"Today"'s future look so bright so might as well look forward and wish for the best....Also love the background music from the trailer of today...It really matches the mood...wonder what song that is...

yes, it has been a long hard way. I understand what you are saying jjeennyy. Critique and bashing, 2 dif things which i think we sadly hear more of bashing than the other one. Personally, I think critique can be good for an actor to become better and work harder and i think as being as an actor , they need also learn to take those criticism with a light heart as it's a part of an actor's life (me, i always take with a heavy heart , never get used to it :P ) . That 's an art and No one is perfect. Yah, I understand that we used to hear more of bashing.

This one is so reminding me of JY blush.gif

today1.jpg

edit: putriN, we always post at the same time huh?

I read more the trans of khxy, this one Must I treat him as a stranger to forgive him?, could it mean the one whom cause the death of her fiance, is close to her :unsure: ?

Thanks putriN, how many cfs are out there :D ?

laneige.jpg

Guys, have a nice weekend ahead :D

^hi ad_fa, welcome here... we can't wait to watch it too... thanks for dropping-by :)

I read more the trans of khxy, this one Must I treat him as a stranger to forgive him?, could it mean the one whom cause the death of her fiance, is close to her :unsure: ?

Thanks putriN, how many cfs are out there :D ?

or someone very close to the teenager that she knew QM.gif

so far 4 huh... i may lost count :P

for now, seems that the earliest we can see her is at the BIFF event which i think she will, she should....... attend.

hope she don't disappoint us like last year :(

i love her chic style at the event in 2007 :wub:

piff2008.png

Have a great Sunday everyone :D

^dearie, why do I feel we might get to see her at the presscon of "Today" at the gala presentation, but not at the red carpet? I guess it must be it had been so longgg time ago we get to see at a red carpet..hope for the best but I'm more than happy to see at the presscon and it's a big bonus if she 'll be at the red carpet.

Wonder Kyo will have a lil fan meeting when she has her 30-years old bd? Until now we haven't heard anything, so i guess it will be like the past years then..should we prepare something for her?

Wonder how soul-i is doing? he must be a big dog now. I still remember how happy Kyo was when she got this puppy, certainly it was a bd's gift, ..tja..dun know from whom :P .. and she couldn't hide how happy she was and shared with fans :wub:

1208_4.jpg

921d95ca64dcf0a9c9176822-3.jpg

Wonder how soul-i is doing? he must be a big dog now. I still remember how happy Kyo was when she got this puppy, certainly it was a bd's gift, ..tja..dun know from whom :P .. and she couldn't hide how happy she was and shared with fans

Wonder who it could be from, hi hi :P. The trailer for Today is so sad, and Camellia is sad too, right, with KDW's death? She's so good at making me cry, especially in AIMH, even though I really, really didn't want to (nooo Kdrama, you can't make me cry with another  story about somebody sick and dying, enough is enough!)  But kinda miss seeing her doing something funny and more light-hearted like Full House.

Sorry I never have anything to share when I post, just talking and talking :sweatingbullets:. Really appreciate all the updates from utkim, putriN, khxy, Laila085, msriz and the rest :wub:.

Guest reiz1430278104

Hello everyone. I just had to post this up. These two were in World's Within together. But you guys might not remember him though. :P Hye Kyo is just so dashing. This was for Laneige.

2ed9to5.jpg

Hello everyone. I just had to post this up. These two were in World's Within together. But you guys might not remember him though. :P Hye Kyo is just so dashing. This was for Laneige.

laneige110912a.jpg

ooops kim & myself got it wrong on the name.... sorry, we thot the guy is Lee Jung Hyuk blush.gif

rei, thanks for the info.... welcome to shk thread :)

we do remember him... he is Bae Jong Ok's young bf in Ww... oh, his name is Oh Chang Suk... he looks dashing himself :rolleyes:

any casts in that drama we still remember... but we may forgot their names ^_^

edit : oh we post at the same time hazeline... yes, OCS is so good-looking :wub: must stalk him :P

Wonder who it could be from, hi hi :P. The trailer for Today is so sad, and Camellia is sad too, right, with KDW's death? She's so good at making me cry, especially in AIMH, even though I really, really didn't want to (nooo Kdrama, you can't make me cry with another  story about somebody sick and dying, enough is enough!)  But kinda miss seeing her doing something funny and more light-hearted like Full House.

Sorry I never have anything to share when I post, just talking and talking :sweatingbullets:. Really appreciate all the updates from utkim, putriN, khxy, Laila085, msriz and the rest :wub:.

Shall we have a guess game, jesse? and it's legally to use our own imagination :lol: .

A rom com is very welcome by me, the last melodrama with cancer, dying was SQ for 4 years ago and that's enough for me too. Happy to read your posts, jesse. No worry about that :D .

Thanks for sharing .rei. , of cos we do remember this handsome doctor, it's just we aren't good to remember names..bianeh blush.gif . Sorry, i don't know how to save this link and upload it, but here is the gif. :wub:

http://cfile239.uf.daum.net/image/164B43394E69D8FA1B2D75

This one is saying our Kyo will bring with her dir Lee Jeong Huang for the "Today" appearance GALA Presentation.

http://news.mtime.com/2011/09/10/1470094.html.

Happy Mid-Autumn festival holiday to our dear Kyo and to all whom celebrate it

:D

SuperStock_4029R-112575.jpg

I wonder how SHG now celebrates Chuseok?..I hope she gets some free time atleast for the holidays.

Glad to see all your posts! No work in Korea, so I'm not that busy, too.

I rewatched some (if not all) Etude and old cfs she had before, they're just so cute and adorable.

I really can't help staring at her. :lol: Would you mind telling me what your fave cf of her is? blush.gif