Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest kashermieece02

Kasher, I am glad and fell blessed that you are in SHK thread - you dont know how much joy

you bring to me. At first, I thought oh this is good as we while away and fill the gap when she has

no activities not even new pictures for us to enjoy her presence, but, you people are too talented

like Belle, Snowflower and Kaycee, you give life to your stories - I seldom read stories because I am busy.

my fondness started with SHK presence in the stories, but now its really the story that I appreciate and

love reading them, its not just filling the gap but I always look forward for the next scence/chapter, as

you know how to keep us hanging, gosh!

Too all our writers here - thank you very much and I salute your talent

Hey dearest, we are awaiting for your updates

Kasher, thank you for the new story "LAST CHANCE" I am sure will like!!!!!

thanks a lot, SweetKYO..it's my pleasure to be a part of SHK and WB's thread..and it's my happines to write BinKyo fanfic stories :) :) :)

Guest kierelun

OMG..I can't really describe how much I'm missing the eden9 couple!!!..where are those two gorgeous people hiding???!!! :lol:

be prepred to MIA from now to early Sept. possibly heading for NY to continue her English lessons - remember this weekend being August month. both maybe learning English at the same time too but not necessary together. expect this thread to be very quiet till then, happy sighing!

yeah, Sep is 2mths away... hope she can make it :)

at least, we've something to look forward in that mth... her "Vogue" mag photoshoots and Ww event in Yokohama

thanks guyz for posting those lovely pix and artwork :)

2 months away from now feels like 2 another years of waiting putriN . Luckily I 'll be busy from next week again and beside we have our great fanfics or else :(

OMG..I can't really describe how much I'm missing the eden9 couple!!!..where are those two gorgeous people hiding???!!! :lol:

anyway, here's another ps pic from me guys...

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/04/1..._460962760l.jpg

(they look sad, perhaps they miss each other too :P..when will you two appear together again???!!! )

these two people are really making me crazy...actually I've posted this pic first on the thread of my new fanfic,(the other one on my siggy)...it's another BinKyo fanfic ;) ...I'm currently still writng Love Times Three but I couldn't help but to write another BinKyo story again at the same time since it's one of the few ways to lessen my longing for them :P ...I love them so much and I kept on thinking about them evry now and then..I'll be starting my new fanfic soon so I hope you'll wait for it, BinKyo shippers!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:w00t: Really Kasher ? Thanks dearie, looking forward for this fic ;)

Guest cintakyo

anyway, here's another ps pic from me guys...

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/04/1..._460962760l.jpg

(they look sad, perhaps they miss each other too :P..when will you two appear together again???!!! )

these two people are really making me crazy...actually I've posted this pic first on the thread of my new fanfic,(the other one on my siggy)...it's another BinKyo fanfic ;) ...I'm currently still writng Love Times Three but I couldn't help but to write another BinKyo story again at the same time since it's one of the few ways to lessen my longing for them :P ...I love them so much and I kept on thinking about them evry now and then..I'll be starting my new fanfic soon so I hope you'll wait for it, BinKyo shippers!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:w00t: i like it ....for you'r PS 'kashermieece02' :lol: :lol: heheheh next..pic... BINKYO :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest kierelun

exactly kierelun, AIMH is the drama that brought her to fame :rolleyes:

ask anyone, AIMH & FH will always being mentioned when comes to her :)

i'm not trying to be picky.... but i looked at the others, as early as 1993 drama is stated there :blink:

yeah, probably he's exceptional <_<

They have updated to our email requests :

http://www.artistview.co.kr/en/index.asp

Guest kashermieece02

be prepred to MIA from now to early Sept. possibly heading for NY to continue her English lessons - remember this weekend being August month. both maybe learning English at the same time too but not necessary together. expect this thread to be very quiet till then, happy sighing!

Oh, so they're studying English then, that's nice to know :rolleyes: ...so sad she'll be MIA for a longer time...and her boss as well......Oh my, even just a CF will do!!! :lol: (wish!wish!wish!)

Guest SweetKYO

Oh, so they're studying English then, that's nice to know :rolleyes: ...so sad she'll be MIA for a longer time...and her boss as well......Oh my, even just a CF will do!!! :lol: (wish!wish!wish!)

kasher, for me even just a new picture will make me smile.........oh gosh !

Guest kashermieece02

kasher, for me even just a new picture will make me smile.........oh gosh !

yeah, even just a picture!!..is that too much to ask??!!! :lol:

edit: I've updated both Love Times Three and Last Chance... ;) ;) ;)

Guest Chalk-Bandits

She's gorgeous and is one of my favorite actresses. :wub:

I miss seeing her in the spotlight. :(

I want to see more of her!

Guest Janie Simply

thank you for sharing those pictures, did they use the Lenaige Store as background.

Hi SweetKyo, not sure :sweatingbullets: but the pictures shared was taken by fans from a different angle at this high end mall in Seoul and the director's camera was directly shooting on BH's face :)

thanks for sharing those pix... wish that i've a chance to visit one of Laneige stores in korea :rolleyes:

ehmmm... someone is definitely looking good :sweatingbullets:

He sure is :)

Aren't our girl lucky to have a relationship with him once upon a time... I read once that SHK & LBH had acted in White Nights 3.98 then All In... and braving the much surprise and initial skepticism of the All In pairing.. the age gap, the level of acting etc... yet the drama has become the most talked about & highest rated SBS series in 2003... and the couple not only fell for each other in reel life but in real life as well.

It is said that no other person (probably) knew LBH inside-out like SHK.. and vice-versa. Despite the high-profile relationship and an even bigger break-up coverage.. with talks, speculations, rumors whatnot were and still floating.... Just happy to know that they are in harmony with each other under the same management and in so many ways that we fans aren't aware of <_<

~~~

On World's Within...

oh talking about her other ex... of course de medical bf from WW... Lee Joon Hyuk :rolleyes: Apparently this guy is getting pretty famous after WW 'cos he also cast in a big role in Star's Lover as Choi Ji Woo's bodyguard. Next he was cast in City Hall as this biggie assistant for Cha Seung Won -- the president of Korea wannabe. People are digging for him (LJH) because he is such a cutie there and his faint mustache is to die for. Hope he will receive some award for his acting this year.

SHK definitely has the charm to make her male co-stars shine and noticeable, weather they acted with her in big or small role :)

Now which newbie male star likes to act with her so she can make them an instant superstar overnight :rolleyes:

Guest honey_ping

Hi SweetKyo, not sure :sweatingbullets: but the pictures shared was taken by fans from a different angle at this high end mall in Seoul and the director's camera was directly shooting on BH's face :)

Aren't our girl lucky to have a relationship with him once upon a time... I read once that SHK & LBH had acted in White Nights 3.98 then All In... and braving the much surprise and initial skepticism of the All In pairing.. the age gap, the level of acting etc... yet the drama has become the most talked about & highest rated SBS series in 2003... and the couple not only fell for each other in reel life but in real life as well.

It is said that no other person (probably) knew LBH inside-out like SHK.. and vice-versa. Despite the high-profile relationship and an even bigger break-up coverage.. with talks, speculations, rumors whatnot were and still floating.... Just happy to know that they are in harmony with each other under the same management and in so many ways that we fans aren't aware of <_<

~~~

On World's Within...

oh talking about her other ex... of course de medical bf from WW... Lee Joon Hyuk :rolleyes: Apparently this guy is getting pretty famous after WW 'cos he also cast in a big role in Star's Lover as Choi Ji Woo's bodyguard. Next he was cast in City Hall as this biggie assistant for Cha Seung Won -- the president of Korea wannabe. People are digging for him (LJH) because he is such a cutie there and his faint mustache is to die for. Hope he will receive some award for his acting this year.

SHK definitely has the charm to make her male co-stars shine and noticeable, weather they acted with her in big or small role :)

Now which newbie male star likes to act with her so she can make them an instant superstar overnight :rolleyes:

u are right. I only know Rain, Kim Sung Soo, Ryu Seung Bum, Jo Hyun Jae, and of course this guy after watching them with Song Hye Kyo.

Guest SweetKYO

It is said that no other person (probably) knew LBH inside-out like SHK.. and vice-versa. Despite the high-profile relationship and an even bigger break-up coverage.. with talks, speculations, rumors whatnot were and still floating.... Just happy to know that they are in harmony with each other under the same management and in so many ways that we fans aren't aware of <_< ~~~

On World's Within...

Hi Janie

Its good to note about her relationship with LBH, actually I think he is good, and

I agree with you her charm has that something that makes her male co-star be noticed.

Guest cyallen26

just a curiosity.. do u know where was this pic taken? I have a feeling the third and the fourth pics were taken in Sydney.. the third one looks like taken on George St near QVB.. if this is right.. oh nooo.. i didnt know she was here..

^hi cyallen, welcome here :)

i'm sorry, not quite sure where it was taken... but one thing for sure, it's not recent... i guess few yrs back :unsure:

She's gorgeous and is one of my favorite actresses. :wub:

I miss seeing her in the spotlight. :(

I want to see more of her!

hi chalk-bandits.... welcome :)

join the club.... we miss her too very much :tears:

one angle just bound to be "jackpot" huh :rolleyes:

yes, both are lucky and fortunate to have experience that kind of relationship together ;)

for a moment i thot, Mikhail Baryshnikov "White Night" :P thanks dear for the info :)

they collab again after 5 yrs... ehem, that's when that time, the cupid succeeded in the job :blush:

OT : remind me of her hot boss comments when being asked about life partner... he said, something like.... he believes in fate, destiny... if he fated to be with the girl, there's always another chance of meeting her again though he missed the first chance, opportunity :rolleyes:

On World's Within...

i remember he commented about his role in Ww was that, quite a pity whenever his onscreen part with Kyo,

they always quarrelled :(

yeah jan, Kyo is indeed gifted with that kind of charm :rolleyes:

that's explain the never ending idol boys admirers :sweatingbullets:

Guest kashermieece02

OT : remind me of her hot boss comments when being asked about life partner... he said, something like.... he believes in fate, destiny... if he fated to be with the girl, there's always another chance of meeting her again though he missed the first chance, opportunity :rolleyes:

awwww, that's sooo romantic... :rolleyes: ..I'm missing BinKyo more and more... :lol:

Guest Janie Simply

Hi SweetKYO

Correction... the Laneige background pics were not from IRIS filming... it's shown in LBH's Seoul Savvy on Discovery Channel during his impromptu visit to a famous shopping area in Seoul. Fans and people there gathered immediately seeing him through "word-of-mouth' via SMS :P

Remember the Seoul Savvy thingy 'Hip Korea' where they featured superstars Rain and LBH a while back. You have to google it to read more or visit the actors soompi forum; I'll just shared the part where Seoul Savvy mentioned All In. Since SHK is the lead in the drama, thought I share... not sure if any of you have mentioned it in this thread a while back, as I was MIA for a while from this thread so I don't know,... enjoy it anyway :)

Glad they have a sneak view on All In drama... to read more you may visit All In thread

By 2003, Korean dramas were on a roll.

Byunghun would star in a drama series All In based on a real-life story of a Korean gambler who rose from poverty to win the world's poker championship.

ssbh8.jpg

Discovery Channel: Byunghun got the action he craved.. and he still got the girl.

ssbh9.jpg

All In sealed Byunghun as the romantic superhero of a generation, His charisma and charm would ripple far beyond the shores of his time.

LBH's thoughts: All In was an ambitious series. It had a big budget, we filmed in Las Vegas and had a huge audience.

~~~

Wonder when they featured our dear Rain, did they mentioned Full House?

I still haven't had the time to watch Hip Korea yet

Alright enough talkie, bye for now ;)

^thanks jan.. not to worry, your talkie is very much needed around this time esp, a "drought" season for SHKers -_-

there's an article 2day on Kyo's career path, dramas and movies... i wish it was an interview, at least we know her whereabouts... apparently, it's not... don't know why... hope some good news coming soon :D

http://isplus.joins.com/article/article.html?aid=1195507

shk0731a.jpg

i try to use online trans.... but can't figure out what the machine saying :wacko:

i wish shanda is back from vacation... the last para seems like giving us some hopes :rolleyes:

The agency Park Hyun-jeong director “domestic and foreign activity is being in parallel. Around September, seemed that will be the possibility again to decide the domestic next work be with the fans of meeting disclosed recent condition "

Guest Janie Simply

u are right. I only know Rain, Kim Sung Soo, Ryu Seung Bum, Jo Hyun Jae, and of course this guy after watching them with Song Hye Kyo.

Honey, I'll join your list... because of herI get to know Won Bin :rolleyes:

Because of her, I get to know...

MGY (Moon Geun Young) the little girl who said "I want to be a tree" from Autumn Tale

HCY (Han Chae-young aka Barbie doll of Korea) the gal who is interested in Won Bin in AIMH and who is now a BH Entertainment artiste

HJM (Han Ji Min) the young SHK in All In and the pony-tailed lady from my siggy

LYY (Lee Young Yoo from Sunlight) the child actor who has grown up so finely

and many more...

As for Rain, I first got to know him through Sang Doo, Let's Go To School -- excellent drama and acting and I like little "Bori"

yes, both are lucky and fortunate to have experience that kind of relationship together ;)

I seriously didn't know they were an item until a few years ago when Mr. Google mentioned it to me :blush:

In a way, I'm glad it's over now and everyone is moving forward...:)

I really adore LBH as an actor, very respectable and polished!

i remember he commented about his role in Ww was that, quite a pity whenever his onscreen part with Kyo,

they always quarrelled :(

hehee... not sure what his character was like in SL... but he sure is one pity boy in CH, he quarreled and argued a lot with his boss :P

I heard SL was a success in Japan;

Hope WW will be too :)

~~

Same pic from before...

Marie Claire Taiwan August Issue

Rough translation on the cover feature:

宋慧喬,愛情先放在門外

SHK: Leaving love life outside the door-step for the time being

R030021208_bc_01.jpg

source:joang2367@baidu

^i guess, from next year... hope to see her more in the next 2, 3 years or so, before she settles down :sweatingbullets:

thanks jan, very much appreciated :)

They have updated to our email requests :

http://www.artistview.co.kr/en/index.asp

pardon me kierelun... i missed out your post... too excited to post Kyo's article :rolleyes:

thanks so much :)

exactly what is her plan huh.... sep is far away.... and why everything happen in sep :blink: