Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest cintakyo

she's really gorgous in those Levis pics, i like her pose in the first and 4th pics, but i love her smile in the 2nd pic.

With my limited English, i can't describe her beauty well, i just can say she's the most beautiful woman i've ever seen!

yapz agree with you dear she ALWAYS beauty...and beauty... :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks for pic boZZ PutriN :D :D

Guest tianared

Whoa.. :w00t: ..Kyo onni looks so gorgeous on that pics! ;) ..thanks putriN for posting them. :) ..are thos photos of her from her latest Levi's photoshoots?...love them!!! :lol:

Those pictures looked blurry and so her expressions in the second and third pictures did not do her justice.

^i believe those pix are not official... probably someone secretly posted at his/her blog :ph34r:

it's unlike baidu not to credit the source :o

hope it's ok to post it here huh :huh:

hope the mgt understand how much we missed Kyo... i'm glad she's fine :rolleyes:

I already opened my fanfic thread... here's the link below...

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff309/k...oster12-1-1.jpg

Til I Met You

i'll be posting chapter one really...really soon....please do support me....thank you!

BinKyo FOREVER!!!!

kaycee! that's the title!! "Til I Met You" :sweatingbullets:

i've been cracking my brains... i just couldn't recall it... and i keep waiting and waiting for your post :blush:

thank you my dear... you know we'll always support you :rolleyes:

she's really gorgous in those Levis pics, i like her pose in the first and 4th pics, but i love her smile in the 2nd pic.

With my limited English, i can't describe her beauty well, i just can say she's the most beautiful woman i've ever seen!

hyunkyo, no it's not... it's just that, run out of words to describe her beauty :sweatingbullets:

can't wait for Levi's LadyStyle Official HQ pix release :rolleyes:

sweetKyo, thanks for posting the article... wow, that's quite handful hairstyles she's offering :rolleyes:

belle, i've PMed you :)

I'm loving the Levi's Fall/Winter Photoshoot!! :D Can't wait to see the HD official pictures! :)

Lee Hongki, “Radio DJ, It Will Continue To Be My Challenge.”

Lee Hongki debuted as a child actor even before he turned into the main vocal of the band, FT Island.

“Because it was my dream to be an entertainer. As an entertainer, it is a pity that we cannot have our own private lives.”

(parts omitted)

As to why FT Island songs have been revolving around the topic “Love”, Hongki made the following reply.

“I’m in my twenties too, I’m twenty this year. People of this age would have had at least one love experience, I believe. It’s important to have the experience so as to grasp the right emotions when singing. Some of our staff and seniors who are close to us will also give me advice on ways to improve myself.”

In their recent comeback music video, Hongki also showed his talents in acting with his partner, “ice cream girl” Choi Ara. Many were talking about the two.

“Ms Choi Ara? She’s a younger sister. She’s younger than us and we’re rather awkward during the music video filming. I didn’t know if I should call her “Ara ya” or even use lower forms of speech to her. So I always add a “Choi Ara-Dongsaeng!” whenever I end my conversation with her. Anyway, I still like Song Hyegyo the best. Haha!”

....(parts omitted)

credit trans : ying1005@primanoona.com

http://primanoona.wordpress.com/2009/07/22...e-my-challenge/

Original article :

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Guest kashermieece02

my new fanfic, Love Times Three has been updated up to Chapter 3 ;) ..hope you guys check it out :P

..tnx!!!

edit: Whoah, I've just started page 1704!!! :lol: ..cool! ;) ...SHKers fighting!!!

SHK & Hyun Bin visiting Japan in September to promote Worlds Within which coincides with HB's fanmeeting :

http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/international/...L?template=2063

:w00t: really? Is it confirmed? can't wait for it :w00t::w00t:

I already opened my fanfic thread... here's the link below...

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff309/k...oster12-1-1.jpg

Til I Met You

i'll be posting chapter one really...really soon....please do support me....thank you!

BinKyo FOREVER!!!!

Thanks Kaycee dearie. Lookig forward for this fic.

Nice vid. Thanks for sharing :D .

^kim..... you're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack ! :w00t:

i thot i've to wait another wk.... am i glad to see ur post :rolleyes:

missed you darlin' :blush:

Hye Kyo where are you we are missing you!

Song Hye Kyo: sweetKYO, I'm hiding from you...

shkhide.jpg

Lee Jun Ki & Song Hye Kyo - The Reigning Soompi King & Queen king.gifsmiley_03_king.gif

can't remember which year, either 2006 or 2007 :D

july22, thanks for the effort.... it's a fab vid :)

saranghae_miyavi , welcome to SHK thread :D