Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^me asking too much huh :lol:

as a result of too much free time on hand just now... all those things came out :P

but i do believe Kyo has her own way in appreciating her fans... she's very fond of spring surprises to us...

so i shall expect that's coming anytime :D

thanks Rita :)

My mistake. Thanks kierelun for pointing that out.

In a glance I was referring to an older layout of the profile when there were 5 artistes. It could be that now the agency is actively promoting Hakuryu.

hi hello rubie... thanks for the explanation :)

hope they have something in store for Kyo after that... cos i don't remember she ever had one :unsure:

and thanks too for posting the news... more understandable :rolleyes:

Guest Janie Simply

Honestly, it's more difficult for actress to have fanmeet or fanclub. So, the source of interaction will be mainly through movies/dramas, CFs, media news and public functions. I think there are a lot from SHK already. Please don't think that you are kept in the dark. I don't think so, anyway. putriN, like you said, you must be too greedy and can't get enough of her. :lol:

Such words of wisdom, beautifully said, mimerita :) Help me to appreciate my "idols" even more :)

... so stop whining princess :tongue2:

i'm referring to the other guy actually, his 1993 drama was mentioned... you know i won't picked on him :sweatingbullets:

What's this 1993 about :unsure: I only have eyes for 2003 :rolleyes:

That's right, KTH is the CF queen ;) . But I honestly prefer ppl call her an actress dearie ;) .

Well said, utkim :) Looking forward to her acting; will be my first time watching her project :)

Read that you're watching Hotelier; aren't you glad Mr. Hotelier aka KSW is in Iris too?

How do you like the fan-girling-crush that SHK has towards Mr. Hotelier in the drama :P

Oh whatever happen to that young bf of her in that drama, he looks super cute ;)

P.s. how come you haven't been shipped to the island yet? B)

Thanks rubie dear for the article :D .

I see, but hope you could accept the fact that now there's no working schedule. Like most of the stars, WB also never gives out schedules. I don't find it any problem. btw, if eden9 has a website and gives out schedules of both stars, that would be too interesting for binkyo shippers. :P

Honestly, it's more difficult for actress to have fanmeet or fanclub. So, the source of interaction will be mainly through movies/dramas, CFs, media news and public functions. I think there are a lot from SHK already. Please don't think that you are kept in the dark. I don't think so, anyway. putriN, like you said, you must be too greedy and can't get enough of her. :lol:

haha, Rita sis, you cracked me up dearie :lol::lol: and you are so right about this :rolleyes: .

But honestly it was never bother me much about their schedules though ;) .

Read that you're watching Hotelier; aren't you glad Mr. Hotelier aka KSW is in Iris too?

How do you like the fan-girling-crush that SHK has towards Mr. Hotelier in the drama :P

Oh whatever happen to that young bf of her in that drama, he looks super cute ;)

P.s. how come you haven't been shipped to the island yet? B)

I still haven't started it yet Jan :( . Don't know how I could make time for it yet since I'm leaving very soon dear. About 5 hours

Hello, I just started a story on Kyo, Wonbin and Huyn Bin. If you guys interested. Here is the link and poster.

The story name is Once upon a time....

http://rubylinforever.homestead.com/files/once.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=302452

A new fic snowflower :w00t: ? hmmm..I'm in :w00t: . Will join when I'm back ;) .

Have a nice week SHKers , love ya :D

^hi kim... we shall miss you dear... Enjoy your summer holiday ! :D

Hello, I just started a story on Kyo, Wonbin and Huyn Bin. If you guys interested. Here is the link and poster.

The story name is Once upon a time....

http://rubylinforever.homestead.com/files/once.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=302452

hi snowflower, long time no hear from you dear :)

wow, what a welcome back gift you have for us... another fanfic ? :w00t:

Kyo really looks like a princess :rolleyes:

awwww.... fall in love with your siggies :wub:

Such words of wisdom, beautifully said, mimerita :) Help me to appreciate my "idols" even more :)

... so stop whining princess :tongue2:

yes madam... i promise i'll be good a025.gif

BUT............... just for this wk ! :lol:

What's this 1993 about :unsure:I only have eyes for 2003 :rolleyes:

but of course my dear.... that goes without saying :sweatingbullets:

Guest SweetKYO

Hi Putrin, Rita and Janie

I guess its all started in my whining - its actually a blandishment / endearment -

just how dearly she is that I am missing, so I hope its okay to express my longing.

But of course, I understand your explanation.

Rita, about the crew just exagerating the situation, some or many celebrities have

entourage or crew that take pictures of their stars when they arrive from a trip. SHK usually has or I do not know who take pictures of her at the airport. Being the agent of our SHK, Eden9 should, I mean may

do it for her - wishing!

You maybe correct, I think she is blessed about media coverage and being pursued even

if she has not much dramas and/or movies - well because she is :rolleyes::D hot :lol::rolleyes:

thank you and good morning - gosh I still visit this thread before I sleep.

Guest ruthie08

dang it! i really miss her so much!

kyo, where are u??

i rarely post nowadays but yeah..

its been awhile since she came out. :tears:

Guest shaldane

SHK's tying up with Taiwanese 28 yrs old Actor LiWei, will start her activities by end of the month - (no wonder she returned from NY to settle her domestic schedule) :

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/lifenjoy/...06253694470.htm

Li Wei must be over the moon as he's smitten with her! lol .. :P

And, wow, I just realised that this post about her has got over 2 million hits!!

Guest xcess

Tying up with LiWei on wat?????Noooooo..... :o I really dun like tat guy.... haven heard anythg positive abt tat guy......

Guest SweetKYO

'kierelun' date='Jul 16 2009, 02:37 AM' post='13968868']

SHK's tying up with Taiwanese 28 yrs old Actor LiWei, will start her activities by end of the month - (no wonder she returned from NY to settle her domestic schedule) :

Hi Kierelun, you got the news, you topped the page and the 1700 mark - CONGRATULATIONS!

Oh no there are so many LiWei but his picture that came up in that news - he looks good.

Guest knucklepink

wow! isn't LiWei the guy who was staring at her crazily when she first went to China? the guy who practiced Korean greetings, but SHK still didn't understand? the guy who wanted to be sat next to her? that LiWei? Sorry if i got this wrong..hihi..

Princess Kyo! Where are you?! We miss you soooooooo much! :( but please take care of your self and your health...we miss you badly, but if you're happy with what you're doing away from the camera, then we'll be happy too...though we want to see you out and about again...

Congratulations to my fellow SHKers/KYOers for breaking the 1,700 pages mark :D

babynoon, thanks for sharing the pic :)

there're comments below.... apparently, it was for Levi's LadyStyle :rolleyes:

more below ... (using online trans) :D

It is very fortunate.

It rained a lot, but when photographs, sunshine is born...

the rain poured to the time when nine photographing will almost end.

Song Hye Kyo is so pretty and good personality.

She arrives in from New York with the face which laughs all day long with a smile to photograph.

For this fall, winter.... Already had this spring, thanks to Hye Kyo's Popularity Products.

~~~~~~~

meaning she's in NY not only for Vogue but for Levi's LadyStyle too ? :huh:

cud be that's explained why she spent more than 2wks there :)

just like when she was there too earlier for "W" mag & Laneige photoshoot :rolleyes:

times are bad now.... "kill 2 birds with 1 stone"... smart clever moves mgt :P