Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^kim thanks... she looks chubby :P

Finally, from the korean media on the cancellation of "1949" (don't know what emoticons shall i used... mixed feeling)

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

http://www.donga.com/fbin/output?n=200904010268

shknews0401a.jpg

on a brighter note.... yeay! waiting for her new upcoming project announcement mic.gif

Guest silver_beam

SHK possible next project is now in the selection stage for a historic movie, "Yang Secret History" and filiming will start this year. Casts will be picked from Japan, Korean & other countries :

http://66.249.89.132/translate_c?hl=en&amp...cIu1WuH3MVp0cAQ

She is away for about 2 weeks, now in New York attending the Symphony Orchestra. based on the following news:

http://translate.google.com.sg/translate?u...en&ie=UTF-8

^the news really travel fast.... she already shortlisted for the next chinese project ? :blink:

it seems that it was announced on Mar 30 in Cannes Television Festival... in Cannes Again? :huh:

i had phobia hearing this name <_<

she's in New York already ?? wow.... paging paging huong! :D

thanks silverbeam for the news :)

^^ putrin: shes in ny already?!! I was just there for class today!! 14th street and 9th/8th!! >_< where was she!! this situation seems to be very similiar to the summer....when I was in ny for intern and she was there too but I didnt know and had no idea where she was. ::cries::

Guest silver_beam

^^ putrin: shes in ny already?!! I was just there for class today!! 14th street and 9th/8th!! >_< where was she!! this situation seems to be very similiar to the summer....when I was in ny for intern and she was there too but I didnt know and had no idea where she was. ::cries::

New York UCC, project site of Symphony Orchestra

so I checked the carnegiehall website and it says:

YouTube Symphony Orchestra

Stern Auditorium / Perelman Stage (Seating Chart)

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 7:30 PM

Tickets from $25 - $50

I'd totally buy the ticket then just to see shk!! >_<

^i'm so excited for you! :w00t:

how i wish i'm there with you and we can go crazy together :lol:

Good Luck!

dear hyekyo, All the Best to your debut representative as an Asian Pacific Region Ambassador YT Symphony Orchestra.... hope to see you at New York Film Festival too :rolleyes:hehe as if i'll be there :P

:wub:

r1-1.jpg

Roem

she's in New York already ?? wow.... paging paging huong! :D

hi putriN, huong :)

according to star news... she'll go to NY on April 13 :phew: .. so she's not in NY yet ?? <_<

i wish you more luckier ths time huong :):sweatingbullets:

^knowing her.... we can never have an accurate schedules of her whereabouts :rolleyes:

be it official schedules.... more so unofficial <_<

deka, yah... i doubt she's in NY atm :unsure:

her "1949" cancellation news getting more and more.... covering the whole webpage of hers...

head-to-head with her hot boss charity work news :sweatingbullets:

yup dear ^^... how i wish .. she could give us her official schedules ... so we have chance to see her more.. <_<

thanks utkim for sharing ths MV... :) although ths's a sad MV but ths MV so beautiful...and i like the song too :(

just wondering.. when ths MV was made ?

i didn't know that SHK and SSH did a MV in Canada ... but i knew her oppa did one.. :P

Thanks everyone for the news. Finally, it hits Korean news :huh: . Kind of relief :) . According to the news, Kyo and John Woo are in discussions for possible future project, a history of opera. Hopefully this year :rolleyes: .

Huong, good luck dear. If you ever meet her, please tell her she is well loved here in soompi :D .

Thanks everyone for the news. Finally, it hits Korean news :huh: . Kind of relief :) . According to the news, Kyo and John Woo are in discussions for possible future project, a history of opera. Hopefully this year :rolleyes: .

No please, not again.... or is it some kind of April Fool's joke :unsure:

anyway, i shall remain sceptical about this type of news <_<

since 1949 is not happening, i prefer her to do a local project .... at least the news more confirmed and reliable B)

yup dear ^^... how i wish .. she could give us her official schedules ... so we have chance to see her more.. <_<

thanks utkim for sharing ths MV... :) although ths's a sad MV but ths MV so beautiful...and i like the song too :(

just wondering.. when ths MV was made ?

i didn't know that SHK and SSH did a MV in Canada ... but i knew her oppa did one.. :P

maybe that's the reason we will never knew her schedules... she don't want to be seen :blush:

i guess somewhere after AIMH... ard 2000/2001.... cos she still has that babyfat face :P

so, her oppa aka your oppa in canada which year then ? :rolleyes:

her hot oppa was there last year vacationing :sweatingbullets:

i guess somewhere after AIMH... ard 2000/2001.... cos she still has that babyfat face :P

so, her oppa aka your oppa in canada which year then ? :rolleyes:

her hot oppa was there last year vacationing :sweatingbullets:

around that year.. :) and he's staying there about 6 4 months.. wait.. *run to check*

edit : yup after hotelier he went to US & Canada... and shoot JSM's MV "good bye my love" with LNY ... remember shk's mention it in her interview with Fuji ( last year i guess ?).. she's her closed friend :rolleyes:

since no new pics...

here're some old pics of her and frank shin :P lifted from bb's blog

Hotelier_BYJ_SHK.jpg

Guest silver_beam

Her whereabouts is mysterious, her schedules are unreliable cos nobody knows where she is now - unlike when she was in Sidus, there were constant updates. Now we can get info from heresays or guesswork, unless we have a spy who works in Eden9 possibly somebody can get close to her manager. It isnt impossible that she may have left for NY, her favourite hide-out vacation nest, isnt she in resting mode now? Many Korean stars like to vacation in NY including her hot boss (who may have left for Africa to do charity work).

around that year ... :) and he's staying there about 6 month.. wait.. *run to check*

He was there doing a CF as well as resting in early 2008.

^i think deka is referring to her FAVE oppa aka yonsama :D

i take back my word on Sidus being very slow in updating her schedules :blush: mianeh

didn't expect Eden9 is worst nothing at all, none :ph34r:

:rolleyes:

shk0401a.jpg

baidu

Guest silver_beam

^i think deka is referring to her FAVE oppa aka yonsama :D

Yonsama and SHK were in NY around month of Feb 2008. Maybe the 3 of them were having a meeting in NY discussing her new agency Eden9 which BJY is also a shareholder (correct me if I am wrong). Afterwhich she announced she gave up billions wons to join Eden9 in June 2008. All these plannings could have been done overseas to avoid paparazzi and media talks in Korea.

Guest cintakyo

guy's...............know im so sad and criying :(:( in 2009!!!!! carier...kyo...it's not good efent...i know....onni in Wwithin it's a good and perfect.....but we are knoW :tears: ..ratings its to bad :tears: (honestly i dont care about ratings) :angry: :angry: and know 1949' it scanceled......................ooooooooooooooooh so hard....i hope............kyo can up...to this...i believe GOD....can help hem...... :) :)

amieeeeeeeeeeen....................FIGHTING KYO........................FIGHTING IM ALWAYS...................SUPORT YOU 4EVER........... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Yonsama and SHK were in NY around month of Feb 2008. Maybe the 3 of them were having a meeting in NY discussing her new agency Eden9 which BJY is also a shareholder (correct me if I am wrong). Afterwhich she announced she gave up billions wons to join Eden9 in June 2008. All these plannings could have been done overseas to avoid paparazzi and media talks in Korea.

yup.. and in June 2008 (too).. and according to ths article SHK in NY since june 7.

you'd be right... since they both know each other quite long .. ( both cast in First Love... the highest rated kdrama all of time )

200806110214.jpg

edit : kim, bcoz her oppa so attentive to her :P

around that year.. :) and he's staying there about 6 4 months.. wait.. *run to check*

edit : yup after hotelier he went to US & Canada... and shoot JSM's MV "good bye my love" with LNY ... remember shk's mention it in her interview with Fuji ( last year i guess ?).. she's her closed friend :rolleyes:

since no new pics...

here're some old pics of her and frank shin :P lifted from bb's blog

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk204/d...ier_BYJ_SHK.jpg

He is like a big brother for her on this pic, the way he looked at her :P .'

putriN, according to the news, seem like another project of John Woo and our girl is on the way dear B) .

Have a nice week guys!!