Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^Huh! QM.gif

i wish we can have a better trans.... her names being mentioned very often :rolleyes:

while waiting for that event... and for any new pix of her... or announcements on her upcoming project

(which i doubt anytime soon) <_<

i browse her old pix... i noticed that as such a very tender age.... she's already an environmental friendly girl....

a certified one i should say based on the pix.... always surrounded by greens, trees, flowers :rolleyes:

i luv this the best.... goodness me, she's so cute and adorable... stand in between trees :sweatingbullets:

looks like she's with childhood sweetheart... wondering whether she's still in contact with this oppa :P @baidu

waw... she's so cute and pretty :)

thanks putriN dear for sharing :)

wonder.. do you have any pics of hye kyo in "First Love" ??... :unsure::huh:

Guest cintakyo

omo..........guys can you expalnd to me what artikel silver_beam...post.........yoona fans onni kyo to.......wow.........happy to hear that.......it's true.........please..........answer me....... :) :) :) :) thankz abaout...pic kyo...............SO SWEET AND CUTE....love.......that........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha, it was a long trans putriN , I had a hard time to read through it though. But thanks for posting, will read it once more time when i get time lah :P . Thanks for her childhood pics too, she was so adorable :wub: .

Have a nice week ahead, guys :D !

^hihi kim dearie... :) yes, hope everybody will have good week ahead lah !

waw... she's so cute and pretty :)

thanks putriN dear for sharing :)

wonder.. do you have any pics of hye kyo in "First Love" ??... :unsure::huh:

First Love as in REAL ? yes, i have a few :D

or

First Love as in REEL ? no, sorry dear, i don't have any... <_<

Guest Cu Duc

Does this actress look like Song Hye Kyo?

Her name is Yammie Lam (Nam) and she is one of 5 beauties of HongKong in late 1980s. Just share and compare those actresses because they look same each other.

36837654675329650dc6946a5c7fc855ba85c19.jpg

368379224fa5ec9b9b51c82c77cea98e2675ea3.jpg

368379874a54bb1ce62777c765ac42777b4d3d0.jpg

Guest cintakyo

WHAT??????????????????????????I THINK THAT WOMEN not look like shg.....................so diferent........................ <_< <_< <_< <_< shg.....................face........its very white skin.............

Guest silver_beam

Yammie Lam far from Song Hye Kyo in terms of age and beauty, moreover Yammie considered a veteran by now & not much into acting lately.

Guest tianared

Yammie Lam far from Song Hye Kyo in terms of age and beauty, moreover Yammie considered a veteran by now & not much into acting lately.

She does not look like SHK! I hope she decides to do a project before the year ends. Would love to see her again.

Guest EeRiEz

John Woo's Titanic Runs Aground

Source: Crienglish

"Face/Off" director John Woo will not shoot the previously announced Titanic-like romantic epic "Pacific Steamer" (originally titled "1949"), according to various reports.

Taiwan-based film company Yashi Film, which is the copyright owner of the film's script, released an announcement Saturday via sina.com, alleging it could not reach an agreement with producer Terence Chang and his production team. Chang's lawyer has advised the company to cease negotiations, while a new director will be found to head the project, said the announcement.

Terence Chang, a long-time associate of John Woo, responded quickly on Sunday. He blamed Yashi Film for going back on what had been agreed and selling the copyright to a Taiwan TV station without the writer's approval.

"Director Woo is very fond of the story, for which he rejected several Hollywood projects. He has been reading the related historical materials for about half a year," Chang was quoted by the newspaper Wen Wei Po, as saying.

Chang said they also negotiated with many A-list actors, including Chang Chen and Song Hye-kyo, about their schedules. "Many reserved time for the film, and now we feel very sorry", Chang added.

Guest knucklepink

hi eeriez...i was about to post the same article, but from asianfanatics...it seems sadder now that we know exactly what it means...

^i'm somehow relieved with this news.... at least, the producers out there knew that Hye Kyo is FREE to take

their projects .... yippeeeee :D

thanks EeRiEz for posting :)

Does this actress look like Song Hye Kyo?

Her name is Yammie Lam (Nam) and she is one of 5 beauties of HongKong in late 1980s.

Just share and compare those actresses because they look same each other.

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/36...c855ba85c19.jpg

from the 1st pic... yes, there's a tinge of similarity... esp the innocentness that she & hyekyo portray :rolleyes:

thanks Cu Duc for sharing.... oh, i noticed this is your debut post... welcome to SHK thread :D

Guest EeRiEz

hi eeriez...i was about to post the same article, but from asianfanatics...it seems sadder now that we know exactly what it means...

Hi there knucklepink & putriN! Yea, its really sad that the movie won't be happening. All of them waited so long and were looking forward to filming it. But, like putriN said, i'm also relieved bout the news.

Hopefully, Song Hye Kyo will pick a project soon.

Thanks for everyone for the sad news, ok, now as our girl is free, maybe they can pick her as in East wind rain :D , I'm fond for that one too, hehe.

What can I do for 1949 thread as she is not there anymore , I'm just camping at the threads where I know she would be :( ? Ok, Mother thread is an exception.

Guest silver_beam

Thanks for everyone for the sad news, ok, now as our girl is free, maybe they can pick her as in East wind rain :D , I'm fond for that one too, hehe.

Long shot, she is only shortlisted. Make your wishlist who she should next collaborate with to set the ball rolling of keeping this thread alive!

Long shot, she is only shortlisted. Make your wishlist who she should next collaborate with to set the ball rolling of keeping this thread alive!

Aish, my heart is still at 1949 thread and still for CC/SHK, no rom for other thoughts yet :lol: . You suggest who the next guy we want her to collab with lah :P .

Edit: eztefie, kikiki, he is a great guy.

Guest eztefie

i want her to work with lee min ho. besides, lee min ho likes her...haha

let's not worry too much guys. our beloved hye kyo will be fine in no time.

hehe, Shkers are sometimes over protective towards her :lol: . Yeah, I'm sure she will be fine. It's just I feel so sorry for her cos all of her efforts on that movie and I'm sure she loves the script as well ( me too) . Hope she is fine after all and lifes have to move on .

Guest silver_beam

I like your suggestion and make it more exciting to add more hunks or hotties to compete like in Boys Over Flowers, must have at least 3 to 4 guys fighting over one gal. Maybe one younger, same age, middle-aged, one overage but please not too old like that grandpa who wants to act with her.

My wishlist : LeeMinHo; HyunBin; WonBin and BaeYoonJun (alternate JangDongGun)