Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest silver_beam

aww i can't wait to see her and binnie in a CF.. i wonder what else she's been doing lately??

Read in news article that both of them will be travelling to Asia together for Langiege promotions.

Read in news article that both of them will be travelling to Asia together for Langiege promotions.

Wow, really? So extremely happy they get to spend more time together :)

Guest pinksquirrel

Utkim- thanks for the warm welcome! Nice to be in good company.

Silver_beam - I hope that article was right. I can't wait to seem them both again!

What's the final word on 1949? Are they going to start shooting this summer or are they putting it off for now?

Guest laila85

really :w00t::w00t: ? Hope you are right, I miss them a lot :( . Thank you, you made my day.

Guest cintakyo

yea, we will shortly see binnie and HK together in cf :w00t::w00t:

:lol: .,,,,hello core.........maby not shooting cf together...but promotion in asia together.its true..yap we are same ....hope they are not together in work team but in LOVE...to im so wish ...to that...ooooh GOD please....they are so PERFECT TOGETHER.........fighting H2..........yipiiiiiiiiiiii..................... :):w00t::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest coreana_ira

Wow, really? So extremely happy they get to spend more time together :)

so now they are together the promo laneige to all asia?

O Lord,how imagine happy they spend time together :w00t::w00t:

:lol: .,,,,hello core.........maby not shooting cf together...but promotion in asia together.its true..yap we are same ....hope they are not together in work team but in LOVE...to im so wish ...to that...ooooh GOD please....they are so PERFECT TOGETHER.........fighting H2..........yipiiiiiiiiiiii..................... :):w00t::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yes cintakyo, the same as you

I also happy when H2 can work together again -

Sorry to burst your bubble, guys, but I think the one kambal got is not original. KBS has not officially released the DVD yet. I've seen lots of copies in pirated DVD shops, though.

I also think the original DVD is not out yet, it was said Mars/April.

Thanks for all lovely pics of her guys :D

A little bigger version

dde59a026abe8da8d53f7c51.jpg

924cf2ef30e461092cf53451.jpg

7e41432ca8287414349bf758.jpg

Baidu

Guest laila85

Some cutie pics of her, just have to say she is so cute without doing too much about it, jealous !!!

2cee8118c53193a44bedbc3.jpg

Lovely HJE

a03oq4.jpg

0710186gl1.jpg

Baidu

I hope to see some pics of her on the 28th :w00t:

Guest laila85

'Song Hye Kyo cosmetics' big wave of ... realize

Asia revenue increased ... companies' big smiles' :D

coming200902232313580.jpg

'Thank you. 송혜교!' Song Hye Kyo! :w00t::D

A cosmetics model and actress Song Hye Kyo, Korean Wave star power 'is proved. Song Hye Kyo and Amorepacific as a global model of LANEIGE Hong Kong, Macau and is building sales geupsinjanghae big smiles. Song Hye Kyo in the footsteps of the Jun Ji-hyun, who said in 2008, as exclusive models LANEIGE.

LANEIGE According to the 2008 Hong Kong (including Macau), up 20% more than in 2007, growing sales, Song Hye Kyo effect is enjoying the toktokhi. Women in local japti not want to follow the white skin of the Song Hye Kyo 'Wannabe, rising sales symptoms ilmyeonseo were burnt.

LANEIGE the "open their minds to a variety of Korean content, be aware that the skin of Korea held the position of Korea was interested in cosmetics," he said.LANEIGE guaeran brand manager of the "Song Hye Kyo to take that model jumped revenues. LANEIGE among locals is recognized as a premium brand," he said.

LANEIGE of the Hong Kong Central IFC, sitimol Harbor, Macau, Macau's Venetian resort, on a tentative plan is operating in the exclusive stores. Ipjeomdoen shopping center of exclusive shops and the luxury store's sales ipjeomhae is competitive. Song Hye Kyo in the face, and the name of the game LANEIGE know it is popular.

Song Hye Kyo series <Autumn in My Heart> and <Full House> Hong Kong, Macao, and are popular in Asia, throughout. Korea Tourism Organization last year, Song Hye Kyo research was chosen as the preferred Korea Artists. Director of the famous Hong Kong director John Woo Song Hye Kyo's "1949> is on.

http://news.hankooki.com/lpage/sports/2009...04510897630.htm

google translation :D

Guest laila85

Sorry mod. , dobbel post :ph34r:

20 % up in sales, its a lot, isnt it? if Binnie joins this Laneige , wahhhhh, they are talking a lot of $$$$$$, heheh.

Korean news are still talking about 1949 is on, hmmm....

Guest hyunkyo

i'm totally falling in love w/ her in white tea cf

how can she be so cute?

Wondering what binnie think when seeing this cf :rolleyes:

can't wait till they tgt again!

~LANEIGE couple 4ever~