Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

i meant.. we might be could see her pics... arrival at airport.. or at hotel or.... at starsbuck :w00t:

btw.. i thot she's not in china at new year eve.. and 1-2 day after.. but i could be wrong :blink:

dun worry... i will share..especially with you dearie... but the puzzle still not complete yet...

be patiente ya... since i used a sampan in the ocean... so you can imagine how slow it's... :P:w00t::(

wondering... who would be.. could make her changes her mind putriN ? :ph34r:

btw..have you read ths HOT NEWS dear ? i wish hye kyo can cast in ths " High Dream" drama :)

you are right.... normally, HK media will cover it fast since she's so popular there :phew:

the news mentioned that prior to her arrival in china on the 31st (that's why she's absent from KBS Awards)....

she just came back from japan.... my guess is, right after Ww wrap-up party on the 16th.... she flew to sydney,

japan, china.... she may back in korea for couple days in-between those destinations <_<

told earlier that when deal with hyekyo must be fast.... can you pls use speed boat then.... instead of sampan :lol:

needless to ask whom can change her mind..... of cos the one that wins her heart :wub:

don't think she can have timeslot for that project..... i rather not though....

it seems more for younger generation type huh :huh:

and deka.... if you want to change hp.... why not give BBK a try.... it looks nice :rolleyes:

shk0107g.gif

not only that.... you will look beautiful too while resting, sleeping :sweatingbullets:

shk0107a.gif

lovely, quote by C.S. Lewis :

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one."

exactly the feeling that i've developed in this wonderful thread :rolleyes:

thanks jan.... i hope you share regularly those lovely quotes with us :)

Gals, according to my source, she is now already in HK, maybe doing some shopping. :rolleyes: The presscon will be held tomorrow afternoon...I am not going to meet her as my schedule clashes with her :sweatingbullets:

you are right.... normally, HK media will cover it fast since she's so popular there :phew:

the news mentioned that prior to her arrival in china on the 31st (that's why she's absent from KBS Awards)....

she just came back from japan.... my guess is, right after Ww wrap-up party on the 16th.... she flew to sydney,

japan, china.... she may back in korea for couple days in-between those destinations <_<

told earlier that when deal with hyekyo must be fast.... can you pls use speed boat then.... instead of sampan :lol:

needless to ask whom can change her mind..... of cos the one that wins her heart :wub:

don't think she can have timeslot for that project..... i rather not though....

it seems more for younger generation type huh :huh:

and deka.... if you want to change hp.... why not give BBK a try.... it looks nice :rolleyes:

nope dear... i still preferred with my 'old' hp.. ;)N 8800 Arte, N E90, SE Xperia X1 & old Blackberry storm.. heeh.. i'm using '4 numbers'....

oops... i slipped the new year eve.... if that so... 3 days after that then... :phew: she's not in china.. :wacko:

:blink: .. she's flown to japan.... and then to.... then to.... ? back to seoul ?

so she flys to Hongkong from Incheon ? puzzle...puzzle... :sweatingbullets:

yeah... i'll use high speed boat if there's any :P

and putriN dearie... who's the one could be ? :P the one in my mind and in yours and in utkims... it's about more than 3 dear.. since utkim has more than 2 candidates :lol::P

Guest silver_beam

If she has her will she has her way! Relax and be cool, there are 3 flights out of HongKong to Seoul from 3 airlines leaving around midnight arriving at dawn on Saturday morning, more than sufficient time to make it to the wedding.

Guest laila85

I still cant get this off my mind, the news Kim posted about the attending of the 4 seasons stars, were it confirmed news or it was just a guessing from media :unsure: ?

86afcbef25fc3f28adafd57rz5.gif

baidu

If she has her will she has her way! Relax and be cool, there are 3 flights out of HongKong to Seoul from 3 airlines leaving around midnight arriving at dawn on Saturday morning, more than sufficient time to make it to the wedding.

hi silver_beam here're the flight info..

~ Korean Airlines

KoreanAir-www_koreanair_com.jpg

~ Asiana Airlines

AsianaAirlines-flyasiana_com_englis.jpg

~ Cathay Pacific

FireShotcapture1641-CathayPacific-M.jpg

it seems hye kyo can't catch up the last flight on 9th.. the last flight at 17.45... :sweatingbullets:

the best chance is the first flight on 10th jan.. wether with KE0608, CX412 or flight 724 (Asiana)

actually there're 3 more airlines from HK to Seoul.. Hong Kong express, Air India and Thai Airways.. but i dunno they flight sched yet...

Hey, is she now in HK :blink: ? How come she seems to be busy as a bee :wacko: ? Hope she could attend the wedding :sweatingbullets: .

yup laila.. she's in HK :phew:

putriN, jan, winnie ... still no info about shk ? :unsure:

Guest silver_beam

it seems hye kyo can't catch up the last flight on 9th.. the last flight at 17.45... :sweatingbullets:

the best chance is the first flight on 10th jan.. wether with KE0608, CX412 or flight 724 (Asiana)

actually there're 3 more airlines from HK to Seoul.. Hong Kong express, Air India and Thai Airways.. but i dunno they flight sched yet...

Fabulous anxiety you have, hats off to you!

Have faith in her smooth planning, she will make it with determination with due respect to her PD.

Several flights to consider tomorrow 9th Jan after midnight i.e. 10th Jan morning, sleep on board and wake refreshed in the morning between 5am or 6am.

more pics here, putriN, do you mind to upload, my cp is so slow :ph34r:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=523896893

hi dear..... the pix are not recent.... we've seen them before right :unsure:

putriN, jan, winnie ... still no info about shk ? :unsure:

well done my dear.... it seems that you have dumped your sampan :P

i thot we can see her arrival pix.... still no news huh :(

pssst.... you, hp trader is it..... holds so many ^_^

Hye-kyo is the “most famous foreign star” in China: CCTV

Ms. Song Hye-kyo is the most famous foreign actor in China.

Chinese CCTV conducted a survey involving its audiences in December 2008.

The results, announced Jan. 6, showed that Song Hye-kyo ranked first

among foreign stars. A total of about 1.3 million Chinese participated in the survey.

Hye-kyo ranked fifth among all Chinese and foreign actresses.

Hye-kyo has gained huge popularity from Chinese with "Full House" (2004)

and "Autumn in My Heart" (2000).

Two Japanese stars ranked 12th and 13th among foreign stars.

Yoon Eun-hye, a Korean star, ranked 16th among foreign actresses.

Chinese Sohu.com, in a recent survey, also found that Ms. Song is the best

hallyu (Korean wave) star. She gained a staggering 63.7% (39.8 million people)

out of those surveyed. A huge number of 62 million took part in the opinion survey.

Hye-kyo will star in the Chinese movie, “1949” which is expected to be shot

beginning next month. (i thot June QM.gif) The film is to be directed by the world-famous

John Woo.

These are great news!. I wish she would have a successful year in 2009/

beet @hyebaragi

shk0108a.jpg

baidu

thanks for the info putriN dear ^^ whoa..it's really impressing... chosen as the most famous foreign stars and edit: the best memorable female role in K drama... in China :D

BRAVO dearest Hye Kyo :D

well done my dear.... it seems that you have dumped your sampan :P

i thot we can see her arrival pix.... still no news huh :(

pssst.... you, hp trader is it..... holds so many ^_^

hahaha... :w00t::lol::P what ? me huh..? :P:crazy: :tongue2:

whoa..what a lucky me then...or not ? ;) btw since years.. i always hold that my '4' numbers ...so no choice la.. ;):wacko:

hmm... how come still no news and no pix of her in HK ?

Hi there Eden 9 secretary :w00t:

Glad that many shared the sentiment of the Eurasian resemblance on E9 couple, I also thought I was the only one who noticed that :sweatingbullets:

Quote of the day:

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Hi there Jan sis thanks for the lovely quote :)

Putrin boss u really have worked hard this few days to source for SHK related news..Kudos to you! Congrats to SHK for being chosen as the most famous foreign star in China :phew:

I really hope SHK could catch the earliest flight back to korea for her to be able to attend her most respected PD wedding on Sat please i really want her to attend the wedding coz afterall its a wedding of the PD that make her where she is today :(

Guest mimerita

Hello everyone, about the donga.com news, here's the link: http://www.donga.com/fbin/output?n=200901080221

Regarding the most famous foreign stars and the best hallyu stars polls, both are referring to FEMALE stars, and the second poll is not the best hallyu stars too. The Korean news content is not totally correct.

In the news, the CCTV poll is about popular/favourite female stars including Chinese and other countries. SHK is at the 5th place and the highest among foreign actresses. According to the Korean news, total vote counts is 1.3 million. No screen capture or link and not enough info about this poll in the news. I haven't read any Chinese news about this poll except the Korean reports. But 1.3 million of votes are quite unrealistic.

The poll by Sohu.com is 'the most memorable female role in Korean dramas of 2008'. SHK's role in Worlds Within is at the 1st place.

You can see the screen capture of the poll in the news. It's more of a poll for fun or just a very typical poll. Forget the vote counts because it's too unrealistic, probably made up by multiple votes.

20090107-58.jpg

Don't take the vote counts seriously. Most polls in China websites are just a laugh as they look so unprofessional and the Chinese media will not pay attention to these polls. Anyway, one thing is true, SHK is the most famous Korean female star in the Chinese region. And if talking about Korean and Japanese female stars, I think SHK is also the most famous one in the Chinese region. This fact is more significant.^^