Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^thanks for pics dear.

No pics or anything at the press con :unsure: , strange. wonder what time it is now in HK?

Think more about it, I thought this online youtube Orchestra is quite interesting :rolleyes:

Talk about the concert, I had such an unpleasant concert at the end of the year where fighting and such happened at the show :ph34r:

If presscon will be held at 1:00pm in HK today, the video at youtube was just a recorded tape for promotion at youtube about this campaign (YouTube Symphony Orchestra). Correct me if wrong. Also, there's no further news on PD Yoon's wedding. Strange.

it's good news... perhaps she able to catch up the last flight from hongkong... :phew:

^she'll be in NY again ? seems like every year she visits that city :rolleyes:

and here.... we thot she'll be resting till june :D

dcshk

thanks for ths pics putriN :)

huangsy..thanks for the vod link :)

Guest helda90

Uh...just look at her picture when she was kid

and teenager, she was pretty, and now even much preetier, hhehehe

Well, she's really pretty, kawaiii, but also does't depend on her face as an actress, but more

she can act, and that's awesome... :D:P

^^ welcome to the thread, helda90. Indeed, she is kawaii :D

January 9, 2009

S. Korean actress named YouTube goodwill ambassador

200901091844261010_1.jpg

SEOUL, Jan. 9 (Yonhap) -- South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo was named regional ambassador for the world's first online orchestra being set up by YouTube, the video-sharing web site said Friday.

In a ceremony in Hong Kong, Song, 26, was appointed Goodwill Ambassador to the Asia-Pacific for the envisioned "YouTube Symphony," the Google-based web site said.

"As a lover of classical music, I'm here to remind you that there's only a month left to sign up for a global audition," Song said on a video clip posted on YouTube.

Song soared to fame with her role as a leukemia-stricken girl in the mega-hit Korean TV drama "Autumn in My Heart" in 2000. The drama was later broadcast in Japan and several other Asian countries, making her an Asia-wide celebrity.

YouTube is accepting video entries from hopefuls looking to become part of its online orchestra, which started in December and will run until Jan. 28. Those who pass the audition will join the virtual symphony to be launched in April, it said.

Finalists will be chosen by a panel of judges and YouTube users and will travel to New York in April to participate in the YouTube Symphony Orchestra summit and play at Carnegie Hall with American conductor Michael Tilson Thomas.

YouTube launched a Korean-language version of its service in January and has since seen its traffic expand rapidly.

Credits: ygkim@yna.co.kr via yonhapnews.co.kr

@rubie

Go Hye Kyo!!!

Now i think I got used to her short hair. Bet she had a headache after her short hair was tied that tight like I used to do to myself when I was in grade school. :lol: Love her dress. Elegant.

Hello clubmates! Oh my gosh the wedding's tomorrow? I will not expect anything but i will monitoe this thread. :P

Guest laila85

Thanks for pics and news guys. Weeeee, go go HyeKyo :w00t: . Anybody knows she was leaving HK to the way home... for the weeding :D ?

I have went to the presscon today...I will post my fans account in my own blog later on tonite after I have done with my photos. I have doubled checked with Hyekyo staff, both Korean and HK. They are going back tomorrow by Korean airline at HK time 12:35pm....so will land in Seoul at around 5:00pm Korean time.

Guest laila85

^ Means no HyeKyo at the wedding :tears::tears: , why?? she should be there, shouldnt she? Or the weeding is on the 11th?

Honestly, Im a bit disappointed if she couldnt attend

^thanks rita, she looks elegant :D

I have went to the presscon today...I will post my fans account in my own blog later on tonite after I have done with my photos. I have doubled checked with Hyekyo staff, both Korean and HK. They are going back tomorrow by Korean airline at HK time 12:35pm....so will land in Seoul at around 5:00pm Korean time.

:( it seems like we don't get to see her tomorrow :( , I can't hide my disappointment though. How I wish she could be there bcos of PD Yoon :tears: .

Song Hye Kyo Appointed as YOUTUBE AMBASSADOR

Actress Song Hye Kyo is now an ambassador for the global video sharing site, YouTube.

On the 9th, Song Hye Kyo was appointed as the ambassador for YouTube online orchestra project 'YouTube Symphony Orchestra' of the Asia-Pacific region

The project has it's own channel on YouTube (www.youtube.com/symphonykr) where a video was submitted to begin the selection process for the orchestra.

Song Hye Kyo attended a press conference at the Conrad hotel in Hong Kong where she accepted her commision. She expressed her opinion on the new position by saying, "I am so happy to be participating in the process of finding a classical star from the Asia-Pacific region to introduce to the whole world."

Song Hye Kyo is expected to attend the concert featuring the winning applicants of the project on April 15th at Carnegie Hall in New York.

@shanda

Song Hye Kyo Appointed As Youtube Ambassador

World’s leading video streaming site, Youtube, announced today that Korean star Song Hye Kyo has been appointed as the goodwill ambassador for the Youtube Symphony Orchestra in the Asia-Pacific Region.

Youtube Symphony Orchestra is the world’s first-ever collaborative online Orchestra.

Youtube wrote: “Professionals and amateur musicians of all ages, locations and instruments are welcome to audition for the YouTube Symphony Orchestra by submitting a video performance of a new piece written for the occasion by the renowned Chinese composer Tan Dun (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon). We have tools to help you learn the music, rehearse with the conductor, and upload your part for the collaborative video.

And how do you get to Carnegie Hall? Practice and upload. Send us your talent video performance from a list of recommended pieces. Finalists will be chosen by a judging panel and YouTube users to travel to New York in April 2009, to participate in the YouTube Symphony Orchestra summit, and play at Carnegie Hall under the direction of Michael Tilson Thomas.”

Song Hye Kyo said on the press conference held at Conrad Hong Kong today (9th Jan): “I’m very honored and excited to be able to witness the birth of world-class classical music stars in the Asia-pacific region. I hope for all music and classical music enthusiasts to be eager in the participation of this program.”

As Song Hye Kyo is the only goodwill ambassador of the Asia-pacific region, it is speculated that she will be attending the final orchestra performance to be held on the 15th April in New York city.

The dateline for submission is 28th of January with the judges being London Symphony Orchestra, Berliner Philharmoniker, South Korea Seoul Symphony Orchestra and polling by youtube users.

For more information, please visit http://www.youtube.com/symphonykr or http://www.youtube.com/symphony

@hanfever

Thanks winnie for the fan account and putiN for pics :D

Song practicing Mandarin speech, "1949"

South Korean actor Song today "YT Symphonic Music group," the Asian region in his capacity as Honorary Ambassador to the Admiralty Conrad Hong Kong attended the press conference, she said they will participate in John Woo Introduction of the movie "1949", so to learn Mandarin.

She said: "I was brought up to see Wu has directed film, the dream of one day with him, he is my idol, never thought so soon have a chance. I play only 11 actors to learn Mandarin, I would like to read good lines. "

She also refers to the play in cooperation with Zhang Zhen, she praised the other young and handsome

Hong Kong's Apple Daily via baidu

No dubbing :P

Guest kim_calvz

hello guys! well i'm really not an avid fan of Song Hye-kyo like you guys but i like her(for real),

i like her drama Full House, she is funny and cute and i watched her movie Hwang Jini(hope i got it right?), i can say that this girl is really talented, all in one package with beauty and talent(i envy her)

Everybody, this is my fans account with a few poor quality photos...

http://orderofp.wordpress.com/2009/01/09/2...ess-conference/

oh! you are lucky and your friends!!! you guys talked to her for real?, wow!

and as i've read your comments to her! she is a nice person with a big heart!

..i just want to ask what is up to her?any projects to come?

hope i am welcome here!

Guest laila85

hello guys! well i'm really not an avid fan of Song Hye-kyo like you guys but i like her(for real),

i like her drama Full House, she is funny and cute and i watched her movie Hwang Jini(hope i got it right?), i can say that this girl is really talented, all in one package with beauty and talent(i envy her)

oh! you are lucky and your friends!!! you guys talked to her for real?, wow!

and as i've read your comments to her! she is a nice person with a big heart!

..i just want to ask what is up to her?any projects to come?

hope i am welcome here!

hi hi, welcome and welcome 'kim_calvz. We are here a big happy family :D Enjoy and have fun. She will start in June shooting her big big budget movie 1949 with Aka Chang Chen a Taiwanese actor, handsome, awesome actor and looks mannly :lol: . More can read here http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...219680&st=0

Mr. Chang looks quite doctorish in here :P

20080520213241332b6_213607_0.jpg

hey, Thanks Janice for updating the thread, awesome info at that thread YAY!!!! What do you think Janice, are they matching or not :rolleyes: ?