Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I don't think these people are just 'fans', they seem to know her on a more personal level. But okay, thanks for the info!^^Whether she acts in a drama or movie, it doesn't matter to me cause I'll support her no matter what. And it seems that there haven't been any good dramas lately. I can certainly understand why she wants to be considered a movie actress and find success in that area.

Hi Candy sis! Hope you're having a good weekend^^ Is that your puppy in your avatar?

Can't wait for Hye Gyo to return from North Korea, hopefully she'll have some time to upload

some of her self-cam pics to hyebaragi.com since filming will be over! She hasn't had a chance since

last summer so it would be a treat for her to do so. Of course, it's more important for her to get a lot

of rest and relaxation...she certainly deserves it after all the hard work she put into this film!

Guest p_ballereena

From hyesa.com

‘황진이’ 송혜교, 북한 무사도착!

[마이데일리 = 이경호 기자] 송혜교가 영화 ‘황진이’(장윤현 감독·씨즈엔터테인먼트·씨네2000제작) 촬영팀과 함께 북한 금강산에 무사히 도착했다.

28일 이 영화의 북한 금강산 촬영을 돕고 있는 현대아산 고성사무소 관계자는 “28일 오후 1시 30분경 화진포 아산휴게소를 출발한 촬영팀이 3시경 남쪽 출입국관리소를 거쳐 군사분계선을 통과했다”고 밝혔다.

현대아산에 따르면 송혜교와 장윤현 감독, 40여명의 스태프들은 북한출입국관리소에서 17km 떨어진 금강산에 무사히 도착했다. 촬영은 29일부터 본격 시작할 예정이다. 이번 금강산 촬영은 영화의 마지막 부분으로 총 5박 6일간 진행된다.

이번 촬영은 남북경제문화협력재단과 현대아산의 도움을 받아 이뤄졌고 원작자가 한 최고인민회의 부의장까지 지낸 ‘임꺽정’의 작가 벽초 홍명희(1988~1968)의 손자 홍석중 작가로 북한의 적극적인 협조로 진행되고 있다.

(이경호 기자 rush@mydaily.co.kr)

-부분발췌-

==========

'Hwang Jinee' Song Hye-Kyo, arrives safely in North Korea!

[My Daily = Lee Kyung Ho reporter] Song Hye-Kyo and her movie crew for 'Hwang Jinee' (Jang Yoon-Hyun director·Cesar Entertainment·Cine2000 productions) arrived safely at Mt. Gumgang.

On the 28th, a rep. from Hyundai Ahsan, who is helping with the Mt. Gumgan filming, revealed that, "On the 28th, the filming crew left the HwaJinPo Ahsan resting area at around 1:30pm and around 3 o'clock, went through immigration and was allowed passage through the Military Demarcation Line."

According to Hyundai Ahsan, Song Hye-Kyo, director Jang Yoon-Hyun, and about 40 crew members arrived safely at Mt. Gumgang, which is about 17km from the North Korean immigration site. Filming is scheduled to start on the 29th. The last scenes of the movie will be filmed on Mt. Gumgang and will last about 5 nights and 6 days.

[parts omitted]

(Lee Kyung Ho reporter rush@mydaily.co.kr)

-excerpt-

English translation by hyesa2 for hyesa.com

Link to article

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Yeah, there haven't been too many good dramas lately. But I'm 99% sure (not just because I'm a SHK fan :blush: ) that the drama she wanted to do (which ended up not doing very well ratings-wise in Korea) would have been more of a hit based on the storyline potential, her would-be co-star (who dropped out after she wasn't able to do it), and her character, which would have shown yet another side of SHK's acting skills. Oh well. 'Hwang Jini' fighting!!

Could you go into more details please? What drama was it? If you can't tell me here, please pm me!

Anyways, I too really hope that Hwang jini will be a huge success because she's a really good actress and she deserves that recognition. I'm also hoping she'll return to the small screen soon so we can see more of her every week. *maybe she's waiting for Bi :sweatingbullets: ... hehehe*

Guest charles0702

Some fans just met with Hye Gyo on Thursday and talked to her about returning to a drama...she said she hasn't received a good scenerio. I think we'll see her in a drama in the future, I mean I'm sure she hasn't completely ruled them out. But I do believe (from comments from her reps, sources who know her, and from her words in interviews) that being successful on the big screen is very important to her right now...so let's pray and hope that she'll find success with "HwangJini" when it hits the theaters later this year! Also, let's hope that she'll receive a good script...she's received a lot but none of them have been good (this is what she personally told those fans who met with her last Thursday and brought her lots of food, etc to the movie's set).

Winnie sis, thanks for the info. Glad that she made it safely! Here's a couple of tidbits:

-Filming will start on Monday morning

-They are staying at a tourist hotel which is owned by Hyundai Asan

-Along with 'mountain' experts, she is with 40 people from the movie's cast and crew

Hi Tammmie sis! I'm still lovin your blog^^ Is it okay if I put up a link on my site? I'm sure there are other Bin/Gyo shippers who would love your blog as well.

Where's our Soutsada sis? Hope she's doing well. I know she must be busy though. I just checked the Hyun Bin petition and it now has 370 signatures!

Also, where's Kaye sis?? Miss her too.

yay.. shanda sis has updated with news.. hugs.. thanx so much for the update sis.. i am glad she made it there safe.. i have been praying.. and of course you can put a link on your site.. it would be an honor.. :blush:

as for soutsada sis and kaye sis, i think they are really busy with work.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest charles0702

^^^^^^

isabella sis.. that is what i wanna know too.. :w00t: i hope she finds a good script that will want to make her do another drama after her movies.. but "slim chance" doesn't sound too good :sweatingbullets:

Guest baby_noon

thanks for these cute pics baby_moon...when was these taken?

i'm sorry :mellow:

i dont know when was taken

btw, thanks winnie,shanda and p ballereena for updates

I am just about to post this news and ask u about it ?

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Did it say anything on how this is filmed ? About how much body has been shown or how hot the bed scene was ? :sweatingbullets:

there's really a bed scene?...it's ok as long as it is needed in the story and done in good taste...

Just another small piece of news--on the 26th, Hye Gyo filmed her first bed scene with Yoo Ji Tae!

Wow, a bed scene between Song Hye Gyo and Yoo Ji Tae :blush: I wonder if she was nervous. She seems so shy and reserved, I wonder how many retakes they had to do. Thank you mhbt to for news.

Guest charles0702

Just another small piece of news--on the 26th, Hye Gyo filmed her first bed scene with Yoo Ji Tae!

thanx shanda sis.. umm.. a bed scene.. :blush: i bet you anything that shk unni was nervous.. she seems like a very shy person.. i bet alot of guys out there are thinking that yjt is a very lucky man :sweatingbullets::lol:

I am just about to post this news and ask u about it ?

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Did it say anything on how this is filmed ? About how much body has been shown or how hot the bed scene was ? :sweatingbullets:

winnie sis.. thanx for all the update and news.. :lol: i was wondering also myself how hot the bed scene was :blush: :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for all the updates, Shanda sis! I'm so glad that SHK made it safely to N. Korea, hehe. I hope she finishes safely as well. :]

Ohh! I'm in a way "proud" of SHK. I know she was probably really shy and nervous when she did it, but I'm also confident that the scene was done in good taste. SHK fighting! ♥

Guest charles0702

there's really a bed scene?...it's ok as long as it is needed in the story and done in a good taste...

yes there really is a bed scene.. :sweatingbullets: i knew they were considering that scene but didn't know when they were going to film it.. i think the bed scene will be done in good taste.. i see how protective her management and the people around her seem, so i doubt they will do it tasteless.. i think that shk also knows that her mother will be watching the film :lol:

Thanks for all the updates, Shanda sis! I'm so glad that SHK made it safely to N. Korea, hehe. I hope she finishes safely as well. :]

Ohh! I'm in a way "proud" of SHK. I know she was probably really shy and nervous when she did it, but I'm also confident that the scene was done in good taste. SHK fighting! ♥

jenna sis.. i couldn't agree with you more.. you said exactly what i was thinking.. i am confident she did it in class and tasteful.. shk unni fighting.. i am so glad everything is going okay in korea. :lol: