Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest charles0702

^^^^

thanx isabella sis.. i know i can always count on you.. i tried to find pix of them together, but it is mainly the aimh pix which i already have.. :lol: i tried to photoshop but have no luck.. :sweatingbullets: i am a photoshop illiterate..

jenna sis.. you are always too kind with your words.. no need to feel bad about the contribution, i really enjoyed your shk birthday blog.. you worked hard sis.. ;)

Guest sweet_treats1812

isabella, thank u so much for the description of the perfume...reading it made me remember shg's innisfree ads since they always have the natural theme to them :lol: it sounds like a lovely fragrance~

tammie, i checked out ur blog, and i must say...even though im not too huge of a won bin fan, i had to smile at ur description of won bin and shg as the korean counterpart of brad and angelina :lol: i think i agree with u on that one! they really do make a cute couple...^^

jenna, yep! the project sure was a success..i felt proud to be a shg fan everytime i saw that banner up :blush:

Guest soutsada7

hahahahaha! that's right! that is so cute, soutsada! :lol: how's the smell, by the way? can u describe it to us? i'm not much of a perfume user....maybe i shud smell that ralph lauren perfume the next time i go to the mall ^^

Hehe, so she's a Ralph Lauren user? That's cool. :) And I agree with candy: soutsada, can you describe the scent? Haha. I'm not too big on perfumes either. :)

Oh, and I pronounce her name as Song Hey (like hey! haha) Kyo, but sometimes it's a mix between a 'g' and a 'k' sound. Like, I alternate, hehe. :]

Thanks for the welcome back, tammie and soutsada! It feels good to be back. :)

haha, I prounounce it the same way :P

anyway, regarding the smell, I fell in love with it the moment I smelled it...now, I'm not a cologne/perfume person, mind you...I actually prefer victoria's secret body spray, e.g. love spell body spray and lotion, but I just had to get a hold of that bottle of RL :lol:

let's see, the smell is actually really subtle and doesn't smell like all the other RL fragrances :wacko: whenever I spritz some on myself, I'd feel like floating :lol: and to come and think of it, it does smell a little bit like green apple leaves :P thanks isabella sis for the description :D

Guest tlydia

Tammie, I enjoyed reading your blog little sister. I think you did a great job and thought the Brangelina comparison was cute. :lol:

Guest Marcus

Ralph Lauren hey? nice... she's pretty and smells good. :D

haha, my gf used to use that perfume, but now she uses Ralph Lauren's Cool.

got this from yahoo korea. is this really her in hanbok or just got edited?

n2o_1412_621625_1.jpg

This is a PSed photo...you could check the description. :sweatingbullets:

Guest soutsada7

^^oh, wow!!! that's a nice p/s work :w00t: thanks for sharing jgabriel...at least now we have an inkling of how she would look like in a headdress and a hanbok :P

Guest LuvSHK

This is a PSed photo...you could check the description. :sweatingbullets:

I think she would have look better in her latest, this picture got no makeup, anyway, it is a nice p/s

hey marcus.. welcome to our wonderful shk thread.. shk is indeed a beautiful woman... my brother said exactly what you posted when he first saw her pix.. :lol: i think alot of guys think that too :)

thanx luvshk.. i didn't know that "hui" meant intellegent, knowledge, and wisdom in madarin.. i think shk fits her name beautifully.. she is intelligent and beautiful.. by the way, did you notice that the poster above you have the same soompi name but spelled differently.. :lol:

Yeah, I saw, this show we all love SHK. :P

Guest evenstar7377

Ralph Lauren hey? nice... she's pretty and smells good. :D

haha, my gf used to use that perfume, but now she uses Ralph Lauren's Cool.

whoa...really, she uses that perfume??aaaiisssh!! i should have asked my husband to by me the RL instead of the JLO perfume....now i have to wait till it's empty so I can demand from him again..LOL! :lol:

anyway, about the pronounciation of her name..i used to pronounce it as song hey yo..now i pronounce it as song hey kyo.coz i heard bi saying hey kyo and also in arirang TV's showbiz extra... :D

the photoshopped is cool...she looked dazzling...i wish there would be photo releases of her wearing the hanbook... :rolleyes:

Guest Marcus

whoa...really, she uses that perfume??aaaiisssh!! i should have asked my husband to by me the RL instead of the JLO perfume....now i have to wait till it's empty so I can demand from him again..LOL! :lol:

anyway, about the pronounciation of her name..i used to pronounce it as song hey yo..now i pronounce it as song hey kyo.coz i heard bi saying hey kyo and also in arirang TV's showbiz extra... :D

the photoshopped is cool...she looked dazzling...i wish there would be photo releases of her wearing the hanbook... :rolleyes:

Haha.. Ralph Lauren is one of the main perfume brands where i live. That was the newest release from RL at the time, so i got it for her, but then her friends got her the new one later... so she uses that now. :tears: friends over me.

Anyway, shk looks excellent wearing a hanbok. i want to see more :blush:

Shanda I'm now browsing on your SHG gallery and I'm totally amazed how you compiled all these pics. My favorites are those of Soonpoong clinic (actually i've been looking for a dvd/vcd too). BTW who are those 3 cute guys w SHG. Also in soonpoong?

Congratulations shanda for being acknowledged by YA entertainment. You deserve that. SHG is very lucky to have a supporter as talented and as dedicated as you. And thank you for sharing with us your talent.

i can't wait to see SHK in her Hwangjini hanbok :) i know she'll look amazing!!! thanks jgabriel for the psed pic :)

Tammie sis, here are some bin-kyo pics (from hyebaragi.com & hyesa.com)... i'll try to ps some tomorrow :)

autumn3ob2.th.jpg binkyo1is3.th.jpg binkyo2hc6.th.jpg binkyo3eg1.th.jpg

and some pretty pics of SHK from hyebaragi.com... i think these are old pics of her since her hair is shorter

lovely1mf3.jpg

lovely2on0.jpg

Guest sweet_treats1812

dang, so that was a photoshopped pic? hahaha..it was well done though...at least now i have an idea of how she'll look in the movie "hwang jini" :blush:

Guest twangster

Guest charles0702

i can't wait to see SHK in her Hwangjini hanbok :) i know she'll look amazing!!! thanks jgabriel for the psed pic :)

Tammie sis, here are some bin-kyo pics (from hyebaragi.com & hyesa.com)... i'll try to ps some tomorrow :)

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2484/autumn3ob2.th.jpg http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/1156/binkyo1is3.th.jpg http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8597/binkyo2hc6.th.jpg http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5418/binkyo3eg1.th.jpg

and some pretty pics of SHK from hyebaragi.com... i think these are old pics of her since her hair is shorter

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5453/lovely1mf3.jpg

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/8240/lovely2on0.jpg

isabella sis.. huggles.. thanx a million for the pix sis.. i have some of those pix but your quality is so much better.. as you can tell, i am still working on my blog.. :lol: drop by when you get a chance because i will try my best to keep it updated.. :lol: