Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

' Beautiful Fan Art ' @songhyekyozone                                                                                                                                                                                                        12928374_1594284950890569_46169257615122

• Like 13

Guest RoseS

'Descendants of the Sun' production team is discussing several options for reward vacation  

http://www.hancinema.net/-descendants-of-the-sun-production-team-is-discussing-several-options-for-reward-vacation-93229.html

Jasper Cho to talk about Song Hye-kyo, Song Joong-ki's dating rumour in Happy Together 

http://www.hancinema.net/jasper-cho-to-talk-about-song-hye-kyo-song-joong-ki-s-dating-rumour-in-happy-together-93227.html

'fall asleep':crazy: Dr. Kang and Captain Yoo.....so smart:wub: 

'Descendants of the Sun' Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo fall asleep on the same bed

'Descendants of the Sun' Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo fall asleep on the same bed

2016/04/07 | 861 views | 0 Comment | Permalink | Source

MBC Drama HD on DIRECTV - Subscribe Now

photo710545.jpg

On the 14th episode of KBS 2TV's Wednesday & Thursday drama, 'Descendants of the Sun', Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo) and Yoo Si-jin (Song Joong-ki) finally could watch the movie they had to miss every time.

Kang Mo-yeon came to see Yoo Si-jin in his hospital room after she finished her work. Yoo Si-jin thanked her, "I'm sorry for making you worry about me. Thank you for saving my life".

And the he asked, "Do you want to watch a movie? The movie we missed to watch?" He started playing the movie on the TV in his hospital room.

Yoo Si-jin and Kang Mo-yeon fell asleep while watching the movie together on the hospital bed.

Overlapping the happy scene of the two, who fell asleep on the same bed, Kang Mo-yeon's narration came out, "We didn't know who fell asleep first. It was a long tough day. I was in his arms. I shined like that in his arms throughout the night. Just like a woman, who is loved. Was the movie we couldn't finish with happy ending or sad ending?"

Watch on Viki

On news, now is the true:D Descendants of the Sun paid off to production and now remake......, money..money:wub:

'Descendants of the Sun' to be made into a Chinese series

By yckim124    7 hours ago    23,135    
song-joong-ki-_1460010645_af_org.jpg

According to the creators of 'Descendants of the Sun', the hit drama will be made into a Chinese version. Along with China, several other countries are looking into remaking the trending drama. However, China is the only country to be officially confirmed to be producing a remake. 

Following the news, viewers grew curious of who will be playing the main characters, especially of Song Joong Ki. Chinese fans have even completed an online vote on possible actors for the role. The results show that actor Hu Ge received the most votes with a total of 1735, while actress Gao Yuanyuan was voted for Song Hye Kyo's role with a total of 1758 votes. 

Expectations for the Chinese remake is tremendously high due to the immense popularity of the drama. However, fans state that no actor can possibly replace the one and only Song Joong Ki. 

Do you think a Chinese remake of 'Descendants of the Sun' can gain much success as the original? 

Favor this position more than 'face-to-face':wub: Very romantic.....

Episode 14th cuts~ Sijin & Moyeon are sleeping

CfctjN5VAAAOo-L.jpg

1 hour ago, RoseS said:

On news, now is the true:D Descendants of the Sun paid off to production and now remake......, money..money:wub:

'Descendants of the Sun' to be made into a Chinese series

By yckim124    7 hours ago    23,135    
song-joong-ki-_1460010645_af_org.jpg

According to the creators of 'Descendants of the Sun', the hit drama will be made into a Chinese version. Along with China, several other countries are looking into remaking the trending drama. However, China is the only country to be officially confirmed to be producing a remake. 

Following the news, viewers grew curious of who will be playing the main characters, especially of Song Joong Ki. Chinese fans have even completed an online vote on possible actors for the role. The results show that actor Hu Ge received the most votes with a total of 1735, while actress Gao Yuanyuan was voted for Song Hye Kyo's role with a total of 1758 votes. 

Expectations for the Chinese remake is tremendously high due to the immense popularity of the drama. However, fans state that no actor can possibly replace the one and only Song Joong Ki. 

Do you think a Chinese remake of 'Descendants of the Sun' can gain much success as the original? 

Favor this position more than 'face-to-face':wub: Very romantic.....

Episode 14th cuts~ Sijin & Moyeon are sleeping

CfctjN5VAAAOo-L.jpg

Justgret

Just wanna share that I've always thought of Kyo unnie joining Hu Ge in a movie or drama. He's my fav chinese actor with great talent. No one can deserve our Kyo more. If it happens some day, it would be the greatest hit ever ~~

• Like 7

Episode # Original broadcast date Average audience share
TNmS Ratings[26] AGB Nielsen[27]
Nationwide Seoul National Capital Area Nationwide Seoul National Capital Area
1 24 February 2016 12.6% (7th) 12.7% (4th) 14.3% (4th) 14.4% (4th)
2 25 February 2016 13.5% (6th) 14.5% (4th) 15.5% (3rd) 16.0% (4th)
3 2 March 2016 21.8% (2nd) 22.7% (1st) 23.4% (2nd) 24.6% (2nd)
4 3 March 2016 22.9% (2nd) 23.5% (2nd) 24.1% (2nd) 25.1% (2nd)
5 9 March 2016 24.6% (2nd) 26.3% (1st) 27.4% (1st) 29.2% (1st)
6 10 March 2016 25.4% (2nd) 27.6% (1st) 28.5% (1st) 29.8% (1st)
7 16 March 2016 27.0% (2nd) 28.9% (1st) 28.3% (1st) 30.1% (1st)
8 17 March 2016 25.9% (2nd) 28.7% (1st) 28.8% (1st) 30.5% (1st)
9 23 March 2016 29.7% (1st) 32.3% (1st) 30.4% (1st) 31.0% (1st)
10 24 March 2016 28.8% (1st) 31.0% (1st) 31.6% (1st) 33.3% (1st)
11 30 March 2016 29.1% (2nd) 31.3% (1st) 31.9% (1st) 33.5% (1st)
12 31 March 2016 31.1% (1st) 33.9% (1st) 33.0% (1st) 34.3% (1st)
13 6 April 2016 30.4% (1st) 33.7% (1st) 33.5% (1st) 35.0% (1st)
14 7 April 2016 31.1% (1st) 33.5% (1st) 33.0% (1st) 35.6% (1st)
  • Like 7

Wow! Just finished watching epi 14! That was intense! I definitely had a roller coaster ride!

Epi 15 and 16 bring it on! 7up Luv luv luv this episode! bananaskillz

SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST! clap1

What am I going to do post dOtS! sigh Oh well, just relish the dOtS experience!

Seeing SHK portray those characters exceptionally somewhat eases my dOtS withdrawal syndrome! nod

• Like 4

#‎SongSongCouple‬                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        12523962_1770469463187258_85862179597902

• Like 10

I really like song hye kyo and  I always love to watch her drama and movies. It is sad that dots is ending soon and I don't when I can see her in other projects ! I really hope she can meet the love of her life soon and settle down for family of her own! She is already 35 this year !!!!!! She deserve someone by her side !!! 

• Like 11

Guest RoseS

What do we think:crazy: 

“Descendants of the Sun” to Be Made as a Movie?

“Descendants of the Sun” to Be Made as a Movie?

Descendants of the Sun” is the most popular drama on the scene, not only in Korea but also in China as well. Naturally, there have been reports of other companies aiming to make the most of the popularity of the show by turning it into a film.

On April 7, a representative of NEW, the production company behind “Descendants of the Sun,” told MBN Star, “We have been receiving a lot of questions regarding remakes and optional publication rights, so it is true that we have been negotiating with several companies.”

Meanwhile, when asked about a Chinese report that stated the drama would be made into a movie, the representative said, “We’re keeping all options open. It could be a movie, it could be a drama.”

Meanwhile, “Descendants of the Sun” has been enjoying soaring popularity in China, receiving more than 2.1 billion views on the Chinese video site iQiyi.

Source (1)

Watch “Descendants of the Sun” starting from episode one bel

How old are Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo?

Lena Kim, April 7, 2016, 10:36 a.m.

The age of Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo’s characters in the drama were revealedWednesday. Despite much speculation that Song Joong-ki’s character is older than Song Hye-kyo’s, the two are both 32 years old, born in the year of 1983.

restmb_jhidxmake.php-36.jpeg

restmb_jhidxmake.php-37.jpeg

On the latest episode that went on air on Wednesday, Yoo Si-jin, played by Song Joong-ki, encounters Han Suk-won, the head of the hospital where his girlfriend Kang Mo-yeon, played by Song Hye-kyo, works. Han, who has a crush on Kang, was curious about who her boyfriendis. And when the two men finally run into each other inside the hospital’s elevator, Yoo introduces himself. “I am Yoo Si-jin, born in 1983, Pisces horoscope, blood type A,” he told Han. Earlier, Kang’s age was revealed when Yoo saw Kang’s paperwork for her medical voluntary service abroad. Kang was born on Sept. 14, 1983.

In past episodes, the two have been using polite, honorific languages to each other, making viewers curious what their real on-screen ages are. “Descendants of the Sun” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. on KBS2 channel. 

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/how-old-are-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo/

hero and heroine:wub:

Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo having dinner in Hong Kong

2016/04/07

photo710754.jpg

"Descendants of the Sun" hero and heroine Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo were spotted having dinner in Hong Kong.

A Hong Kong media reported them in Hong Kong for promotional events related to the drama "Descendants of the Sun" and that they were spotted having dinner at the Four Seasons Hotel.

Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki were dressed casually for dinner.

So happy about the cannes news.. Read that is gonna be premiere firstly there... Oooo just 100% sure she' s gonna be there.. Hope gonna be red carpet not like with john woo... Wish... Pray... Parissssss city of love n everything..  She loves paris

• Like 10

This Joong Ki is really stun by Hye Kyo's goddess beauty always saying that Hye Kyo is pretty/beautiful #‎SongSongCouple‬ ‪#‎SongJoongKi‬ ‪#‎SongHyeKyo‬ ‪#‎KiKyoCouple‬                                                                                                                                                                   12961753_1770563789844492_20134023013698

' Kang Mo Yeon's cute reactions..                                                                                                                                                                                                                 12924426_1594711140847950_22703675323961

• Like 17

Song Hye Kyo says that being able to watch her own drama is the best thing about 'Descendants of the Sun'. 

SEE ALSO: Lee Seung Joon from 'Descendants of the Sun' talks about Song Hye Kyo's personality

This is not the first time Song Hye Kyo has played a leading role in a hit drama, and it's also not the first time she has worked with handsome co-stars. However, it is the first time ever she has completed a drama in pre-shooting. 

Most Korean dramas are filmed while being aired. Sometimes drama cast and crew are hurriedly shooting for an episode on its airing day. Most actors of trending dramas make comments, such as "I don't have time to feel the popularity", "I am at the drama set everyday so I don't really know the reactions of viewers", etc. 

Fortunately, Song Hye Kyo is able to enjoy all the love and attention of 'Descendants of the Sun' because she was done shooting for it a while back. It's said that she also finds the drama very entertaining.

Thanks to pre-shooting, Song Hye Kyo is enjoying 'Descendants of the Sun' like the rest of us!                                                                                 song-hye-kyo_1460081421_af_org.jpg

• Like 16