Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

Of courser, their show(NEWS9), anchors could make any question that they want to ask for the guests but many viewers  who disappoint about questions: comparing two actress's character on TV for his favor. 

He's honestly when he has been asked many times from same question(medias) but he still answer same: scene confession w/Dr. Kang.

Be MC or reporter seem easily but NOT! Song Joong Ki's dream be an anchor(has proved in MC) and Song Hye Kyo proves her talent=reporter(DOTS). Hopelly and wish they will meet in TV shows, reporter(Talk shows or...):D

Congratulation NEW President who not wrong from his choosing the leads for DOTS! {SHK. beautiful an popular actress in Chinese). Many good actors who maybe partner for Dr. Kang but SJK's perfect for lead actress SHK because SJK has a skill in 'cute acting' that DOTS's storyline, requiring. SHK's still good in 'cute acting' w/her age! No one could denny now about DOTS' cute scenes from Dr. Kang and Captain Yoo;) Self, trusting both at the beginning, news=chosen casts!

Could not:vicx::vicx:!!! PD.... PD :blink: why not any article for writer and director:crazy:? Wanting to hear...! Like, medias follow ONE SIDE=SJK, not SHK. And worst, many rude articles about WHO DO YOU CHOOSE? SHK or KJW/SJK or KW/beautiful=WHO is....? First time seeing from medias repeat and repeat about comparing about leads and second lead or supporting. Fans who could do that! If yes, no repeat in reporter.

PD of “Descendants of the Sun” Shares Reasons for Casting Song Joong Ki

PD of “Descendants of the Sun” Shares Reasons for Casting Song Joong Ki

The PD for the incredibly popular hit KBS drama “Descendants of the Sun” shared some new information about his reasons for casting actor Song Joong Ki for the lead role.

In a recent interview on March 31, PD Lee Eung Bok shared, “At first, when we were casting for the lead role, Song Joong Ki was not the ideal choice,” mentioning how his pretty image contrasted with the robust and brawny image they were initially looking for. He said, “We were thinking of maybe an image that was different than what the writers had originally planned for when Song Joong Ki was released from the military. Not only is he attractive but he really liked the script as well. You can tell now but what is attractive to the viewers is not the brawny tough guy style but the straightforward personality and his quick and nimble actions.”

According to the writers, before Song Joong Ki came out of the army, many other top actors had been suggested for the drama but many had expressed their discomfort at the role as a soldier as well as the fact that it was fully pre-produced prior to airing.

The PD added, “I had no idea that the drama would be so successful.” When asked about the title of the drama, he said, “Just as how the sun gives light to other people, we decided on the title because the selfless personalities of the main characters is a source of warmth for the people around them.”

He talked about the many difficulties they faced in producing the show, saying that they had to delay the filming for a month due to the MERS outbreak and postpone filming even further in Greece because of the wet season. Regarding Korea-China drama production collaborations, PD Lee expressed that “instead of a mere sharing of resources, it is necessary to complement each other’s strengths in order to create a win-win situation.”

Although it had mentioned related entertainment and commercial media news, it was revealed in the interview that this was the first time that China’s Xinhua News Agency had reported on a drama; evidence of the interest of Chinese viewers and news readers in “Descendants of the Sun.”

The news agency reported in the interview with PD Lee that the drama is “experiencing explosive popularity in both Korea and China, bringing forth a new Hallyu wave” and continued by saying that, “the tenth episode scored a 31.6% rating; surpassing even ‘My Love From the Star.’”

Another Chinese source published a column about the secrets to the popularity of “Descendants of the Sun,” saying that a combination of a growing Chinese Hallyu fanbase, an addicting plot, and beautifully filmed scenes are some of the reasons for the well-deserved popularity of the drama.

Chinese newspaper, Huanqiu, also joined in praising the drama, bringing particular attention to the Korea Special Operations Command, saying that it was a model example for future military movies and dramas.

Watch the latest episode of the drama exclusively on Viki below!

Source (1)

First big hug:phew: after confession, both!

Rating episode 12 : 33% (+1.1%)

Ce7QEzWUYAAFcQr.jpg

Who can act cute in 'jealous' like actress SHK? Not change although by the time , her age UP..., Full House, Worlds Within. Now, 2016, DOTS, her 'jealous' be 'zipped'....'stolen-kiss':phew: Good react, Captain Yoo. love it:wub:

BEST kiss, stole-kiss, after both're in love:phew:

Kang Moyeon pick up line

Ce95P_KUkAEVMzy.jpg

finally able to understand joong ki's interview. thanks for the video guys. interesting how he picked the confession as his favorite among all the tough guy scenes he can choose. he seems to be a very down to earth and sensible guy. could it be romantic too? i was pleasantly surprised by his interview. he seems to be alike our queen. oh my heart! i wish he could keep his humility as he gets more popular. 

i can't wait for next week. i want to see more romantic scenes lol. people are really rooting for a happy ending. for me i'm ok with a tragic one as long as they get a happy ending for reals. but that's just me :)

i really hope this is just a beginning of great things for them. and hopefully together. i hope to see more projects for our queen. she deserves all the good things happening to her and more.

• Like 6

Guest RoseS

article's strange:crazy: 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/descendants-of-the-sun-cast-and-crew-gather-for-a-dinner-on-song-joong-ki'Descendants of the Sun' cast and crew gather for a dinner on Song Joong Ki

By alim17  

song-joong-ki--song-hye-kyo_1459522104_a
Actor Song Joong Ki has treated the cast and crew of KBS 2TV's 'Descendants of the Sun' to dinner!  The members who worked on the drama together reunited after completion of the drama a while back on April 1.  Originally, the dinner was revealed to be at around 7:00 and the location was revealed through the press, but they secretly changed the restaurant and time to 8:10, where they were spotted nonetheless gathering.  There were about 100 people crowding around them, including reporters, fans, and Chinese study abroad students.  Song Joong Ki appeared with a hat on and quickly rushed into the restaurant.  Hope they had a fun time

song-hye-kyo_1459520310_descendants1.jpg

song-hye-kyo_1459520310_descendants2.jpg

Yoo Ah In, DOTS

By alim17    2 hours ago   

According to a broadcasting rep on April 1, Yoo Ah In will be showing up in the upcoming thirteen episode of the drama set for April 6.  He will be leaving a short but strong impression as a bank clerk.

The rep stated, "Yoo Ah In will be playing a role that will act as a catalyst to incite the jealousy of Yoo Si Jin (Song Joong Ki) regarding Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo)."  Ooh la la, Yoo Ah In will be seducing Song Hye Kyo?  This we gotta see.

Couple loves Descendants of the Sun so much, they take DOTS-inspired wedding photos

by Rara Pop on Fri, Apr 01, 2016

81cbe052-0846-4d8d-940a-a1314ad008b4.png

Not only is Descendants of the Sun taking over Korea as a mega-hit drama, but its influence is quickly spreading around the world and popping up in some very interesting ways. A Vietnamese couple recently took Descendants of the Sun-themed wedding photos, complete with shirtless hunks running in the background! The groom wore a South Korean army uniform very much like what Song Joong Ki's character wears in the show, and the bride pretended to be a doctor in many of the shots to be more like Song Hye Gyo.

32ef2f0f-97a9-401b-a6e3-15e32f31f7df.jpg724d6170-514b-4d1e-a183-ab605e377ec6.jpg

7 hours ago, danielleaugustine said:

finally able to understand joong ki's interview. thanks for the video guys. interesting how he picked the confession as his favorite among all the tough guy scenes he can choose. he seems to be a very down to earth and sensible guy. could it be romantic too? i was pleasantly surprised by his interview. he seems to be alike our queen. oh my heart! i wish he could keep his humility as he gets more popular. 

i can't wait for next week. i want to see more romantic scenes lol. people are really rooting for a happy ending. for me i'm ok with a tragic one as long as they get a happy ending for reals. but that's just me :)

i really hope this is just a beginning of great things for them. and hopefully together. i hope to see more projects for our queen. she deserves all the good things happening to her an

As that i know his not a romantics kinda guy.. He stated that somewhere.. But that is taken from way back years .. Maybe his change now.. But in that interview seems he also had similar personalities with shg in a relationship.. Like she's said in her pictorial auto book ..  If you readed n then readed sjk interviews .. There's some similar personalities.. Cute isn't .. ?? 

Edited by strawberry555
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, strawberry555 said:

As that i know his not a romantics kinda guy.. He stated that somewhere.. But that is taken from way back years .. Maybe his change now.. But in that interview seems he also had similar personalities with shg in a relationship.. Like she's said in her book .. Cute isn't .. ?? 

i was at least relieved that he is a gentleman to shk. i believe that is what matters the most. that he respects her as a friend and person. i was worried because i do not know him before DOTS and I have been reading that people are concerned that he is not responding to rumors and letting our queen take the heat. so i'm happy he did not throw her under the bus. i look forward to him manning up and defending her more. i appreciate what the second lead guy said that she is more reserved bec we are at a time when everything can be misinterpreted. kinda read between the lines that haters are like hawks watching her every move. 

anyways about her acting. she is as endearing as ever. she made me laugh , cry , be mad with her. what powerful performance in this drama. episode 12 was amazing but i think they could have done more with the romantic scenes. they have after all been to hell and back! 

anyways, i'm off to hunt down a store here where i can get laneige products. i'd be glad to look half as pretty as her 

• Like 7

@danielleaugustine

Spoiler

Got to under spoiler hahaha.. 

His gentlemants that's for sure.. For that i know so far he treath her the way she want it to be .. Fun if you read all their comments back n forth so far but shg will always shg .. She's a mystique diva hahaha she'll wanna keep it that way... I think we wil say kind of yes n no "relationship".. Dunno how far that it go.. The pressure is on i think n she's kinda backing up a little.. Only with lbh she's open in public n after that is solemn even with hb.. Wish wanna crack that n back to what she was before.. The right man n time hopefuly will change it again

• Like 2

i think after the drama we have to move on guys and let's wait for her next project or any good news of her. Im broken hearted becos i expect too much about the Song-Song Couple i thought there is a way to them to be a real couple in real life but im wrong i read some articles that joongki's type is far from our dear queen but i have to accept it that we will never expect for anyrhing and just move on and who knows maybe  she is dating and she realy want to hide it.any guys that she end up i am willingly accept it.thank you guys for the photo and update for now im enjoying to watch the DOTS and TWTWB happy weekend to all and take care God Bless to All.......:blush:

• Like 6

One day soon, our KYO will find the right person who will make her happy!

I guarantee you gigivillaceran, dear, you don't always end up with your ideal type! 

Good example, me! I ended up with the opposite of my type! Wink No regrets, though!

Don't worry about those a articles! They are meant to ruffle your feathers!

Since SHK ans SJK are the talk of the town currently, of course, a lot of media people, even rumor-mongers will

join in the "fun"! Anyway, looking forward to their HK venture!  Can't wait to get a glimpse of what Kyo's wearing!

Surely, she will look gorgeous and fantastic, as always! thumbup

• Like 11