Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

How nice of ROEM China to have this 2015 calendar featuring the very lovely SHK wherein they featured her classic pictorial for spring, summer and autumn collection 2014 ad campaign for the 1st to 3rd qtr months of 2015  awating for the last qtr winter collection of the calendar, it is with 3 beautiful photos of SHK to choose from for each month . Just wondering if this is only for download from roem weibo or roem stores in china are giving out this for free upon purchase from their stores???  love to have this calendar same with the crossing calendar!
from ROEM weibo:
ecd5ad1bgw1en9qxj1pp8j21jk15onfm.jpg
ecd5ad1bgw1en9qxxvuraj21jk15oqji.jpgecd5ad1bgw1en9qy9kez2j21jk15odyp.jpg [*]ecd5ad1bgw1en9qxj1pp8j21jk15onfm.jpg[*]ecd5ad1bgw1en9qxmm83gj21jk15oh0d.jpg[*]ecd5ad1bgw1en9qxq5qi7j21jk15ok8r.jpg[*]ecd5ad1bgw1en9qxuf88fj21jk15o4h4.jpg[*]
[*]ecd5ad1bgw1en9qy1iwzjj21jk15o4eg.jpg[*]ecd5ad1bgw1en9qy5d3csj21jk15oe00.jpg[*]ecd5ad1bgw1en9qy9kez2j21jk15odyp.jpg[*]ecd5ad1bgw1en9qyehxjlj21jk15ots7.jpg

• ecd5ad1bgw1emza8ovqfuj21jk15ongg.jpg
  • ecd5ad1bgw1emza8qja43j21jk15oarv.jpg
  • ecd5ad1bgw1emza8swborj21jk15o7mk.jpg
  • ecd5ad1bgw1emza8uwi9uj21jk15oard.jpg
  • ecd5ad1bgw1emza8ww8qsj21jk15oauk.jpg
  • ecd5ad1bgw1emza8yzt50j21jk15oh4n.jpg
  • ecd5ad1bgw1emza90noqvj21jk15ok7a.jpg
  • ecd5ad1bgw1emza92nguwj21jk15oaru.jpg
  • ecd5ad1bgw1emza953ggyj21jk15ongp.jpg

• ecd5ad1bgw1emtf6ai9ebj21jk15oawi.jpg
  • ecd5ad1bgw1emtf6etz6hj21jk15ob1f.jpg
  • ecd5ad1bgw1emtf6igb5yj21jk15ots7.jpg
  • ecd5ad1bgw1emtf6nlarhj21jk15oe54.jpg
  • ecd5ad1bgw1emtf6ski7xj21jk15ohdd.jpg
  • ecd5ad1bgw1emtf6w8r3zj21jk15oqr6.jpg
  • ecd5ad1bgw1emtf710v5oj21jk15onnc.jpg
  • ecd5ad1bgw1emtf7534p1j21jk15ou0s.jpg
  • ecd5ad1bgw1emtf7dlzh6j21jk15oqk9.jpg

ROEM#Roem Calendar # gentle strokes, Qin through elegant flowers. Roem back end of the quarter, Featured Song Hye Kyo classic pictorial, making the warm fragrance of autumn 2015 · calendar, welcome to click through to download. More Roem · Song Hye Kyo New Year Calendar compilations, so stay tuned.
    #Roem Calendar # bloom extravagant mood gorgeous tea, unlimited growth of spring. Roem back end of the quarter, Featured Song Hye Kyo classic pictorial, making spring 2015 · Spring calendar, welcome to click through to download. More Roem · Song Hye New Year calendar 
    #Roem Calendar # midsummer good moments in the story, is always especially sweet. Roem back end of the quarter, Featured Song Hye Kyo classic pictorial, making prosperous summer 2015 · 

@kimjung123, you make me laughing.......OK, it's fair, I did share..in KDW's threat yesterday.You know what, although Nicholas Tse is very popular actor....but....UNLIKE/and not my favor actor, otherwise my 'broom-list' for SHK...FULL already!Meeting SHK on big screen....'too short'. I will send to SHK a song COME BACK HOME by 2NE1!
Just imagine...song "COME BACK Small Korean Screen" below....

hi sunbae0401! as for now i havent seen nor encountered any news/articles regarding TC movie to be release in Korea or US and just dont know if these countries are showing interest for this movie, lets just wait and see ! last june 2013 if you can recall that there was this Chinese FIlm Festival in Korea wherein SHKs first chinese movie The Grandmaster was the opening gala premiere movie and she graced the red carpet with ZZY and TL, hope by 2015 there will be one and TC will be featured . Korea and US might be waiting for part 2 of TC  and will release part 1 and 2 simultaneously! 
from twitter related to SHK:

default_profile_0_bigger.pngChorong@Apinktjer

“The Crossing” Director John Woo Complimented Praises Song Hye Kyo, “She Always Tries To Make The Best Out” http://dlvr.it/7qKT9W

“The Crossing” Director John Woo Praises Song Hye Kyo

Guest ZhouYunfen

probably Chow Tai Fook  -  a huge jewelry brand in HK and China.  SHK recently attended their 85th anniversary in Shanghai after TC premiere .  observed that she hardly wears jewelry in most functions, could be endorsing for CTF.

Maybe you're right :) Yes I was aware she attended CTF event recently. Wow if ever they choose SHK as the official new face of their brand in China, that would be great

:-bd :-bd [-O<

She'll be busy again promoting The Queens in China and hopefully Broken hell with actors N. Tse and E. Ruan will start to film sometime in Feb. 2015. However, I'm still patiently waiting for her tv comeback .

Thank you @kimjung123‌ for sharing your thoughts :) :x 8->

Guest ZhouYunfen

@freshspring‌ I vividly remember SHK aka Oh Young and Atty. Jang were eating ice cream while walking around in the street so the ice cream moment was from That Winter The Wind Blows scene :D:D Am I right, @freshspring? :D

Thanks @sunflower91 and @freshspring dearest for the bits and pics and vids and @ZhouYunfen‌ too thanks a lot for all the awesome sharings and a warm welcome also here at song hye kyo unnie's big happy family thread :-h :D and to all my seniors, Chingus, newbies and dearies coKyonatics thank you thank you guys for keeping this thread kicking and so alive ... :x