Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

song4kim, my long lost twin sistah! :-h :-h :-h Where have you been all my life? :))
  Kidding aside, I think that shipping KYO with her leading men, past and present is fun for the fans! I extremely enjoy it!I ship them all!!! I can be greedy sometimes!!! I'm sure each one of these guys has his good qualities that KYO maybe looking in a future BF/hubby!Put these qualities together and voila, she  has her ideal man!!!Game over!!! Let's wait for the BIG REVEAL!!! That is all we could for now!And of course, support her as much as we could!:-bd

ngoc chieu, darling, are you telling me that you preferred that Elle magazine carried TaKyo instead of HuangKyo?  :DYou are a hoot, my dear ngoc!:)) TaKyo's time will come! We can wait!:!!Meanwhile, keep bringing us good news and great pics!! You are good at that!:)>-

@putriN thanks,, wow...new magazine cover for Kyosssiiii...one godddamm lucky man HXM to be with Kyo in that magcover...(hahaha)..i can't deny they do look good together in that photo cover.. why whoever paired with Kyo in magazine's cover gives me the idea that they can be paired/couple in real life (haisst if only.if..how i wish one of them, our dear Kyo actually already have ..(hahaha)....so who's next to be paired with our Queen? Takyo is a good pair too? Kyo's surprises for us is never ending...so let's keep our hope for that..
@mayaE thanks...i loved that Quote too...yes at God's perfect time everything is going to happen...
@SusanC....yes, shipping is fun/and enjoyable as long as we are open minded to everyone elses choices and opinions, respects each other and remain grounded to what we believed,,we are friends apart...but connected by our common love of Kyo.. and the TRUTH is we can't Resist the Fact that anyone/ everyone's that have been paired to Kyo's (movies/dramas) their Chemistry is undeniably irresistable..that's why shipping and building more ship for Kyo's is surely a never ending journey until we finally reach the destination...for now...just enjoy the sailings...ships building and be ready to reach our final destination.

yayaxele21, the beauty of shipping is, while you're sailing a ship, you can build another one without giving up the first ship! Furthermore, you can assemble as many ships as you can as long as you do not knock down the other sailing ships thus hurting the people  manning those ships and their passengers!!!As you have mentioned above, you give respect where respect is due!In the end, there is only one ship that Kyo will be sailing in!!!Meanwhile, let us all set sail and enjoy the voyage! All aboard!!!\:D/\:D/\:D/

Of all places, they chose the restroom to chat!!! =)) Well, sometimes during and when the conversation turns really really funny and you could not help but get the urge to you-know-what, the restroom is right there to the rescue!!! Just turn to your right or your left, and voila, the commode is waiting!!:D:))
correction, pls. A shout out from freshspring.... it's in the waiting room, NOT restroom!!!:))
It does not matter, it is still a room close to the restroom!!!:-j

What!!!! freshspring, what are you doing to me? I was having the time of my life laughing at the idea of them chatting in that one  placethat everybody retreats when they feel the urge, now you're telling me it's the waiting room!!!! Now, everyone will laugh at my silliness!:)):)):))Anyway, I'm laughing at myself, too! :D:))

kdramastars

class="at_ttl" style="list-style: none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-transform: none; line-height: 35px; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"‘The Crossing' Celebrates Song Hye Kyo's Birthday

The production team of the upcoming Chinese film "The Crossing" shared a "Song Hye Kyo tutorial" in celebration of her birthday. Yesterday, the production team of the upcoming Chinese film "The Crossing" posted on its Weibo account, "Happy birthday to 'The Crossing' main character Song Hye Kyo" and shared a birthday message for her. The production team added, "In celebration of Song Hye Kyo's birthday, we made a tutorial of her. Please keep this tutorial in mind if you ever get to meet her in person." In related news, actress Song Hye Kyo's upcoming films, "The Crossing" and "I Am The Queen," are going to premiere in China this December. 'The Crossing' is a historical film by John Woo that tells love stories of three couples who leave China for Taiwan during the Chinese Revolution in 1949. In addition to Song Hye Kyo, actress Zhang Ziyi is going to star in the film. "The Crossing" will premiere in China on December 2, 2014.

Credit:  Kdramastars

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/55651/20141123/the-crossing-celebrates-song-hye-kyos-birthday.htm