Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

You are welcome @jennifer, @sfc12 :D
Thanks my unnie @hclover96 for the trans :D
Nice pics @Chieu :x

Here is the video which Hye Kyo unnie is asked Chinese by a reporter, she said a long sentence and mentioned Takeshi, she is extremely cute, you should watch from 4:10s :x
Song Hye Kyo speaks Chinese lovely next to Chin-cheng Wu

Thanks to freshspring for the hard work, and thanks putriN, khxy, hclover and all :D  . Gahhh...seing the pic kyo and Takeshi smile brightly, make me wanna to make a siggy for this 8-> .

Kyo is so pretty and she's so cute when she speaks Chinese :x
AQiOlH.jpg
8mCcqy.jpg
lr4B9P.jpg
Baidu

super love the outpour of beautiful pics of SHK thanks so much everyone for your awesome updates!  nice to see SHK interacts with TK , they too look good together cant wait to watch for their scenes in TC. Its great to know that SHK speaks Mandarin that wows her chinese fans and  its really best for her to be confident in speaking chinese in her events in china considering that her career is geared towards this market and it will open more opportunities for her.
happy to see the beautiful aura in SHKs face , hmmmm looks like she had a wonderful time celebrating her special day ,  SHK stay as happy and beautiful as showned in these pics !!!photo-AQQYZKB2CDF5
photo-B1C8JJB8GMCQ

Our KYO is definitely blooming!!! Her face is rounder, but in a good way! She must have taken a well-deserved rest, which she really needed!!!I don't know with you guys, but I am loving TaKyo (my pet name for them) more and more!!! They look so good together!!! I am hopingfor another project for the both of them, maybe a love story, kind of!!! Just a wishful thinking!!!:-bd:-bd:-bd. Who knows.
Special mention to freshspring and to all who have brought in and shared pics after pics of KYO, (my) TaKyo, and TaWooKyo!!! :DThank you for your time and effort!!!^:)^^:)^

My wishing is still:  Song Hye Kyo...IN LOVE in 2015...w/any gentlement who SHK think could giving her a HAPPY LIFE!My LIST....many BROOMS ....for  BRIDE Song Hye Kyo.....bring to cofuse....!
Do not 'yelling' on me when I saying......LIKE Song Hye Kyo...be SINGLE! Because so many ....good men in my LIST........
Seriously, ...in love......dating.......marry=FAMILY w/two children...like SHK's THE GRAND MASTER's family posters. Very very beautiful....and inspired posters! (sorry, could not post here)

hi kyonatics, everyone noticed that unni looks so refreshed, very blooming and very happy. She really had a wonderful birthday that reflects in her aura. A picture of a woman really inlove, even her eyes smiles.... So happy to see you as happy like this again unni.  Yes @SusanC, she gain a little weight
10411104_10205741215038224_6638558331508image

part of  Huang Xiao Ming interview:
When being asked about his gentle action towards Kyo during the TC promotion in Cannes and if his gf Angela Baby got jealous, he said "Why does she have to be upset? SHK is beautiful, but she belonged to someone else. Only having her (Angela Baby) makes me satisfied enough"
here's the link
http://yule.bandao.cn/news_html/201405/20140530/news_20140530_2418033.shtml

Unni, are you inlove? It really reflects in your aura. Please stay happy,inspired, blooming and blessed.
171.jpg

hi Mr.Huang Xiao MIng, can you please give us a hint on who's the lucky man behind unni's happy face? 

Whoever you are, I want to thank you for making our dear Hye Kyo looks so  happy, blooming and inspired. 

credit to  @freshspring/@utkim for the first&second  pic. ( I just borrowed your pic dear, hope it's ok ) Thank you.    credit to the owner of the pic.( third pic. ) Thank you.

Still I want to thank you @freshspring @utkim for your hard works. Many fans really wanted to see unni in that state of happiness. So long we haven't seen her that happy. Her nice aura reflects that makes her even more beautiful in and out.God Bless hye kyo and kyonatics.

i can't get enough of you Kyo.. :-D :x

your smile is contagious (nakakahawa).. :x :x

@MayaE i noticed it too she gains weight and good for her coz she's well rested.. :-D ;-)

thanks for the hardworks @freshspring and to the updates of @putrin, @utkim, @khxy @hclover96 @Ngoc Chieu and to all the unending updates of chingus here.. :-D

you made this thread happy and alive Kyo can i pinch you? :-D :-D :x :x