Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

thanks hclover unnie, putrin unnie & jolie dearie for the more bigger & clearer pics of kyo i love it :x and like some of kyonatics here i so agree that our kyo looks like to our beloved Oh Youngs last twtwb which i missed a lot and also i noticed that, maybe our kyo choose to wear that elegant yellow dress to show her support to all the people in hongkong for their democracy protest?? ( sorry guys, just thought that there was some relevance, just my opinion though) :)>- :)>-

and yes!just promoted from a superstar!!!!!  >:D<

Guest sunflower91

Glad to see many updates on mpl presscon and fanmeet here in Hongkong! I really can't believe how beautiful SHK and handsome KDW in person im totally lost for words to describe how they look, its really a dream come true .I wasn't able to update earlier coz I don't have WiFi connection at Plaza Hollywood wherein I and some fans were already waiting as early as 5pm on the designated area for fans which is not that near to the stage coz only the presspeople have access inside the cordoned area. By 7pm there a lot of media and fans already and by almost 730 as fans at the back portion screamed we already knew that they are coming and yes finally I saw SHK in yellow dress but she walks fast and went directly on the holding area at the backstage but it was KDW who came after her that I really saw coz he is so tall. Then after a few minutes and some orders from ms park the emcee went up the stage then after a short intro the visual shock mpl couple take the center stage with a girl and boy translator though ms trans was there she and ms park just stayed at the side down the stage. When SHK went up the stage she just smiled shyly and have her greetings in Korean but when the emcee already asked her some questions she already showed her bright smile and when she saw the banner of her fans the more she smiles but it was during the fans contest that she smiled a lot. The first portion was the one when the four were standing with some Q and A and it ended after the fan contest and pictorial with the winners. Then they went down the stage which I thought its already the end but they just went backstage then another set up on the stage for press.people wherein they have that table in front of the media then SHK and KDW went up again to meet the press and this time we really can't see them on stage coz the media is in front of them asking questions but as usual they answered in Korean and the translation is only in Chinese so definitely I'm lost as to what they are saying I can just hear their voices. After the preesscon they went down again then afted a few minutes when the stage is already cleared from the press SHK and KDW went up again just the 2 of them for the press pictorial and then SHK went down first and she is already directed to go to the exit and many fans followed her while KDW was left on the stage for more poses i guess its their strategy to control the crowd and after a few minutes when SHK was already near the exit its KDW turn to go down the stage and proceed to the exit. Happy to see the support of their Chinese fans and they have banners for SHK and also for KDW but the biggest banner is from their WonKyo fans .

Tomorrow is another event at The Grand theater here at the posh ICC/Elements complex to watch out for and the movie ticket is really that expensive compared to the regular showing its 380hk $ while its only 80hk$ for the usual showing but definitely its gonna be worth it as SHK and KDW will have their stage greetings. Be alert tomorrow guys for sure a lot of fans will be able to post right away on their twitter or instagram. BTW the movie schedule is 715pm tomorrow and most likely as early as 5 or 6pm some fans will be there already hopefully I can have WiFi connection there so I can update in this thread.