Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Im curious the same here. But dont worry, I bet our Kyo is enjoying fresh time at least with her dearest mother and will come back with us with freshest face and new energy :x

@ticktockjuly‌, thanks for the assurance :) my day isn't complete without any news about Kyo

@blim0523   
You're welcome. So glad your love it. :)>-   :xThank you for warm welcome.  

B-)

@sunbae0401You're  welcome.
Wow!!  watching over and over again ?I'm so happy. :)>-

Does anyone watch drams/movie from soompi TV?

I think this news just in few days ago!

And movie HWANG JIN YI is my FIRST pleasant....on Soompi TV(Song Hye Kyo and Yoo Ji Tae.....)

I always watch dramas from DramaFever and other website but I will watch them on soompi TV either...

HOME    K-DRAMA    GALLERY      FORUMS    SHOP    WATCH TV!

It seems soompi is the best place to fan's communication about dramas/celerities..

And now SOOMPI TV...the best place to enjoy K-Dramas online?!

Hope so....because at it's first time...NOTHING ...any news about Song Hye Kyo who be 1rst celerity need to be discussed in Korean Entertainment/media...

Guest sunflower91

from korea star daily there is an article about SHK in line with the release of the latest IAQ movie poster and based on google trans , it somehow tells her  role/character thru Tarot card meaning as she represents as the High Priestess and also other details about the movie.

宋慧喬中國電影《我是女王》海報公開

宋慧喬
SHK Chinese movie "My Queen" poster public 
October 9, 2014, Thursday, 18:09 
Chinese film actress Song Hye Kyo in new work, "I am the Queen" Personal edition poster public, which led to discussion. 
October 8, "I am the Queen," the director, the actor also starred in one of Annie, through their own micro-blog posting: "movie in nine individual objects are in fact most people feel love, jealousy, sacrifice, find themselves in some projection. "and open the main actors of the individual posters, each representative of a Tarot each of the characters, staying close to reality. 
Open nine main characters posters, Song Hye Kyo is giving Tarot "priestess" feel styling, upright standing proud. Priestess tarot has his own secret, will not lose focus no matter what the situation, be able to make the most sober judgment of character. This card symbolizes the supreme pure love, play by Song Hye Kyo played by Annie Lo also has such a character. 
September 26 has been disclosed, "I am the Queen" trailer chapter, Song Hye Kyo elegant and beautiful appearance so that fans intently. Of course there is the drama of her tears clamoring frame and angrily muster cheek, not to yield to their own minds the way, let us rise to the film's sense of anticipation. Song Hye Kyo is sometimes pure small woman look, sometimes transformed into a richard simmons cursed people, colored charm in her show. 
In China released November 7, "I am the Queen" is the description of four women, each in a different way to find the love of the romantic comedy film, the protagonist, played by Song Hye Kyo Annie, while both the drama of her beauty and talent, but in the after eight years with the exchanges her boyfriend broke up, how to get back your true self? Please watch her ​​outstanding performances.

sunflower91 dearie..thanks for the positive vibes..ALL In is one of my fave top dramas of kyo and you're just oh so lucky to have that stuffs dearie. And i agree with you, why reconstruct All In House into a candy factory when they can build another one with nothing to do in ALL In House? I was a bit sad with this one. Plus the Full house fate too. I'd really thought that the house in Fh is still in good condition & thinking that i can go there & see it in person ( very very soon). But as you said, it has already been destroyed :( But well, i guess i can still visit kyo's some drama/movie scenery & location just like the jade garden in TWTWB..w/c is even in my wildest dreams it won't be ruined... :D and oh sure dearie, i won't forget that..i'll buzz you immediately when i'm going to korea, so that i can visit first kyo's old drama location while learning korean culture & exploring at the same time too. Thanks a lot in advance dearie...hehehe( very sorry, for this late reply dearie. coz sometimes i had a hard time logging in here & sometimes my connection doesn't serves me right):(
putrin unnie & hclover unnie, thanks for the date...so we will be expecting a flooding pics on oct 26 for the MPL FM in HK? woa..i'm so excited already.i missed kyo so much8->can't wait 8-> 8->

and to all kyonatics thanks a ton for the pics, vids, Mv's & updates guys. You really are the best. You always make this lovely thread kicking & cheering during times like these. :x 
frehspring unnie dearie..thanks always for the constant update on TC:D

and to all newbies here...welcome welcome welcome to all of you chingus :-h 

goodnight everyone...sweetdreams to all of you :x

sunflower91, thanks for the IAQ article.  I really hope IAQ will do good at the box office because this is the first and only Chinese movie that Kyo headlines.  She has only a supporting role in The Grandmaster and The Crossing is more of a "ensemble" movie, with all 6 leads playing important parts.  Even though IAQ is also an ensemble movie, it seems like the story will center and focus on her character more.

Recently, a Yangcheng Evening News reporter conducted an exclusive interview with John Woo.  Here is the part pertaining to Kyo:

John Woo:  Song Hye Kyo's role is a rich girl from Shanghai, lively and protected since childhood, but in the end, after her husband was gone, she began to face real life.  Song Hye Kyo has a natural innocence to her, making people feel moved.

Source: http://www.ycwb.com/ePaper/ycwb/html/2014-10/09/content_553496.htm?div=-1

Guest sunflower91

hi hclover96! thanks also for your update on "The Crossing"  really love the way world renowned director J Woo praised SHK. Same with you i really do wish SHKs "IAQ" movie will be a success in the box office , as this would lead her for more Chinese projects and will further solidifies her star power status in China. Im glad that there are now more articles/features about this movie at least we have somehow an idea about her role/character and very true indeed that this movie seems to highlight more of SHKs character and even the very first promo poster she was given the spotlight , she really stands out and implying that she is the very main lead/star , Looking forward for more promos so we can have additional details about this movie  and hopefully they can still have their presscon or press screening.  Really wish Annie Yi is on the right track in marketing this movie coz its success will have  an impact not only on her but on her actors as well.  So far , im loving the released posters/still photos of this film especially the latest Tarot edition posters  wherein the concept is done in an artistic and fabulous way ! 

Here's another version of the Tarot  card concept for SHKs as High Priestess in IAQ poster , this time with butterfiles .7c9a24bfgw1el4pkjpifpj20fa0le79b.jpg
 another article about IAQ latest posters  from  http://bbs.sy234.cn/thread-570451-1-1.html  in chinese  which i try to have google translate it , this is what i got , at least it somehow gives us gist about the concept of this promo poster and the movie.
Following the pilot had notice of the group portrait poster debut, Annie's directorial debut, "I am the Queen" again in the form of exposure Tarot role to further demystify the film. A full set of nine posters classic tarot cards face design, the characters will be wearing colorful clothing brand into beautiful face, the fate of the characters in this metaphor. SHK which turned priestess, a symbol of change and hope; Qiao En anteroposterior become a hermit, meaning wake up your inner self. Dou incarnation "anteroposterior Lovers", on behalf of independence and freedom; Qin handheld sun, meaning anteroposterior sun, a symbol of vibrant enthusiasm. Gentlemen queen, manservant all lead role in Annie symbolized by "Wheel of Destiny anteroposterior" power following the audience, while the poster background windows are all open, indicating that the process and the role of the layers as the story opens, a Game play field between men and women will be staged. 
Tarot posters section, with each character symbol is also quite complementary roles people interesting. Song Hye Kyo and floating in the air as a symbol of transformation butterflies, Joe Chen and indicating lamp Lost Star of David, Tony Yang and metaphorical symbols sword of sorrow, let love fate of the characters to be more complicated and confusing. 
Three queen Annie pun meaning divination led vocal love Proverbs According to the director Annie said, has been adopted in the form of Tarot to locate people, not only because of the three queen couples looking for fortune-telling master plot appear in the movie, but also hope to everyone from the spectator's point of view implies the completion of self-examination. Annie said: "The movie roles have cast a shadow of nine ordinary people, there is love, jealousy, sacrifice, self-searching and transformation viewers watched the movie, you will see yourself, I hope this movie can help you re. look at yourself and love. "" I am the Queen "to pass from Song Hye Kyo love the idea of ​​Proverbs can find out, as the saying goes," Instead of looking for the right person, it is better to find on your own, "which is also the director of a large audience Annie Message.Urban love the movie "My Queen" will be fully screened on November 7. 

here's the 2 version of SHKs Tarot edition posters as HIgh Priestess for her IAQ moviephoto-7YUYYTGCYXX7

hello Jennifer! nice to see your latest post , hope in the coming days we will have more updates on SHKs activities!

Korean KID's questions to Song Hye Kyo, published on May 26/2013 w/Vietnamese  by lovesonghyekyo's Vietnamfan[Hopely, NO complaining..because translate to English by..by rosieS=limited English]

-Q:  Hello, I am Chun A Young, 7 yrs old. Unnie, why you are not on TV usually?

*A:  I am having many projects in China, so I am not appear much on Korean TV. When the time comes...you will seeing me more than now.

-Q: Jung Ha Jeon, 11 yrs. I know unnie is #18 on "The  MOST 100 beautiful women on the WORLD/2013". Who are #1 - #17?

*A: I feel very happy! Your question is interesting! Honestly, all women on the list are beautiful! The #1 - #17, they are really very beautiful!

(rosieS, SHK has been chosen for THREE times in three years, for  "The MOST 100 beautiful women on the WORLD", her places in THREE times: #5; # 25; #18).

-Q: Lee Su Woo, 11 yrs. Unnie travel a lot, what kind of food Unnie eating on Airplane?

*A: Because my job needing traveling by Airplane a lot, I usually eating the food from Airplane. But sometime my stomach having problem, then since I feeling that I'm not move around and sit for long hours on Airplane! Therefore, If I could endure and not really hungry, I not eating on Airplane.

-Q: Jung Ha Seon, 11 yrs. Unnie, when do you feel you're MOST beautiful and urgly?

*A: Honestly, I do not know when I'm most beautiful! Uhm, when look at me by myself, I could not tell WHERE is my most beautiful! The people around me said, I' am most beautiful ...without make up, but I do not recongnize...! There are many things that not perfect from me .So since now...I will try to following the plan to improve...

-Q: Lee Si Woo, 11 yrs. How do you feel when you wearing make up? And when your first time?

*A: I began working since the third years of high school. Therefore, I always wearing make up while working...for my job. In daily(regular time) I do not like wearing make up. So after finishing filming, I wash it off....

-Q: Yoon Yae Yeon, 12 yrs. Unnie, I know you are filming in China...Do you speak Chinese well?

*A: I learnt Chinese when I involved in Chinese movie. When I want something in best, I will work hard. But I still lacking many things. If I study Chinese harder..., I could speak Chinese influently, so I speaking Chinese not influently(well).

Song Hye-Gyo release 中 film solo poster, ‘The Queens’

11429_1.jpg

Song Hye-Gyo’s new Chinese film ‘The Queens’ solo poster was released.In October 8th, the director and main actress Yi Neng Ching wrote in her Weibo(Chinese Twitter) “All 9 characters in the film reflect love, jealousy, sacrifice and finding identity that common people feel.” She also stated that each character’s solo poster is showed in the form of tarot card.In the 9 main characters’ released posters, Song Hye-Gyo is confidently standing in the card of ‘High Priestess’. ‘High Priestess’ card means she has secret to others. It says she is the person who doesn’t lose her balance and can calmly judge in any case. In addition, it also symbolizes noble and pure love, so this card mostly shows Song Hye-Gyo’s character, Annie in the film. Meanwhile, ‘The Queens’ is released in November 7th in China. It is the romantic comedy where 4 women find love in different ways. Song Hye-Gyo takes the main role, ‘Annie’; a beautiful and talented woman who goes to find her real identity after breaking up with her boyfriend whom she had dated for 8 years. Picture= film‘The Queens’
Credit Innolife