Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest sunflower91

Thanks hclover96 and ngoc chieu Nguyen for the updates on IAQ movie so love to see SHK in a glamorous role and she's having fun in doing some scenes. Really wish for more promos to come that can help the film in the box office. Hope this film will be also a successful one though it has a lot of Chinese stars aside from SHK still the success or failure of this film can affect her. So I guess its better to have a more positive outlook about this movie for its success rather than giving negative vibes if we truly support SHK ! Hoping also for the successful showing of MPL in other countries.

@susanC, September 28....pro-democracy protest in Hong Kong......tear gas...tear gas......

PRAY for MBL!

KDW's forum: MBL in Hong Kong Oct. 16....Do you double checking yet?

@AnnW, could not wait for MBL release in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Vietnam...and I like SHK&KDW...'together'

-Here, my knowing   MBL...Taiwan(Oct. 03)....HK(Oct. 16)

The Crossing....China(Dec. 02)........Taiwan(Dec. 05)

-BEST WISH for MBL and MBL's BIG family...........

-Hopely, the bad situation(now) in HK will be STOPPED....very early..then MBL will be BORN in 'lucky star'!

@susanC, look at your calendar ...TOMORROW is Oct. 03! But my calendar is Sept. 03.....

I could not post video ..sharing w/ALL in here (ticktackjuly show me HOW CAN......but I am 'quit')

Today, I watch this video again on YouTube.

The other way, susanC...go to Vietnam Fan Club...99%..you could see it because ...they post on YouTube  by lovehyekyo song...

[FULL]The Crossing 140921 presscon, Song Hye Kyo, HXM, DDW, Dr. John Woo

by lovehyekyo song      publish 140922

http://youtu.be/Axd32mG61ro

Joe Cheng had an interview 2 days ago and he mentioned Kyo.

Q:  What good production do you have recently?
A:  "I Am Queen", with Song Hye Kyo, will see everyone on November 7.

Q:  Is Song Hye Kyo your ideal type?
A:  Yes, she's a goddess, my deepest impression is when I first met her, actually I was in a trance looking at her.  Imagine your perfect goddess coming out from the screen to actually appear in front of you, it's really shocking.

Q:  Working with her, is there any difference?
A:  I think that working with people from different countries, I would learn a lot of different experiences.  Because I think every country has different cultures, different languages, when acting will have their own unique characteristics.  Actually, in the beginning, maybe because of the language barrier, we were a little distant.  But after getting along for a while, I think she's a very lively and cheerful woman.

New Roem pic:

ecd5ad1bgw1ektqn4t2nmj20jg0pxjva.jpg

• Like 1

@dinosaur, GOOD! GOOD....fan from Taiwan. Do you know the Korean celebrities LOVE your Taiwan? FANs in Taiwan doing a very good job for Korean Celebrities because by the news...Korean celebrities never disappoint their PROMOTIONS in Taiwan.

What are you doing? What will you do for MBL...? It will be good if dinosaur....report news/the viewers' reacts about WonKyo's movies....!

TAIWAN......We love you!

By the preparing in Taiwan...seems our queen will be there(Please, come w/SHK ...KDW  ). BRAVO! Maybe by security....seems NOT there=QUIET! Very exciting!

@dinosaur, how many CHEER SIGNS that you already made? 1,000...100? But 10 will be still HAPPY...better than NOTHING, right.... WonKyo's Taiwan fans!