Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Right on, AnnW! You go, girl! :)>- KYO's name commands attention! Even the slightest mishap draws attention!Her name is being used to attract attention while hawking their goods! :-qQuoting AnnW, let those wicked people go into unstoppable simkung mode!!!!\:D/What is simkung?:D

The island is still deserted! Where is everyone? :-h Well, I'm watching Full House (again&again&again...) My Kyo adventure all began from this show!I did not realize then that KYO was a BIG NAME in Korea! Thanks to Mr. Google!She is just plain gorgeous even then!Back in jiffy!:-h

Ok, then, should I start cheering again?:DWhat's going on? Where is everyone?8-X:-hDidn't you notice, I've made 3 successive posts and this is the 4th? What does that tell you?:))Bored? No, I'm not bored! Can you tell I'm bored?[-X:))Freshspring, gyobin82, where are you? No updates yet?~X(Silence makes me nuts!~X(~X(~X(Han-ji-eun and Young-jae are waiting for me! They just about finished their honeymoon!Be back!:-h

Pin It See all 10 photos

class="at_title"Song Hye Kyo Shines Bright Like Diamonds

By Staff Writer | August 17, 2014 11:49 AM EDT

Song Hye Kyo Song Hye Kyo

What we love most about Song Hye Kyo is that whatever she does and whatever look she puts on, she turns it into diamond. Song Hye Kyo looks absolutely elegant and effortlessly beautiful as usual in her latest shoot for J. Estina's jewelry line.

J.Estina recently released A-Cuts and B-cuts of their photo shoot with the timeless Korean actress who seems to have not aged and changed a bit. Her beauty remains as timeless as ever.

18 Sep – As the latest romantic film "But Always" continues to perform well at the box office, having accumulated more than RMB 130 million (USD 21.15 million) in mainland China alone, so is its lead star Nicholas Tse, whose popularity continues to soar.

According to Oriental Daily, the actor has reportedly been receiving movie deals and commercial offers left and right, despite the fact that his fee has now been bumped up to RMB 20 million (USD 3.25 million) per project.

It was also alleged that Nicholas is currently reviewing over 20 scripts that have come his way.

Sources revealed that while Nicholas has no qualms reducing his acting fee for the right project, his already hectic schedule might hinder him from taking on more movie deals for the time being.

The actor had reportedly accepted Wilson Yip's new movie, which is said to star Ethan Juan as well as South Korean actress, Song Hye-gyo.

https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/nicholas-tses-popularity-soars-always-034000362.html

These Birthday creams are designed by our talented Song Hye Kyo

Laneige birthday creamsUrban, The Straits TimesTuesday, Sep 16, 2014 Untitled-1.jpg - Laneige birthday creams

To celebrate its 20th anniversary, Laneige will be launching a limited-edition set of Water Bank Gel Cream Ex ($52 for seven 10ml tubes) designed by its ambassador and K-drama star Song Hye Gyo. Instead of wearing a different perfume to suit your mood or occasion, the actress proposes that you slather on a scented cream. Each 10ml tube of moisturising cream in the set has a different scent; pick from jasmine and bergamot to wine and Song's favourite, lavender. The colourful tubes are also handy for travel and midday touch-ups - See more at: http://women.asiaone.com/women/beauty/laneige-birthday-creams#sthash.iECiRtSQ.dpuf

Guest sunflower91

Just saw an interesting survey in Weibo about the pairs in The Crossing :

电影太平轮#太平轮#六位主演,三男三女,三王三后……究竟谁会和谁在一起?哪两个人在你心目中就该是一对!?快来投票给你心中的最佳银幕情侣组合!【投票地址】 d37738aejw1ekfo5qrkndj20og0xcgsv.jpg
and the latest results- SHK and HXM with the highest % and followed by SHK and TK , not that sure though when the voting will end投票后才能看到结果

• d37738aejw1ekfntunufhj20ei08sab7.jpg

章子怡 x 金城武

55(19%)

• d37738aejw1ekfnu5usd8j20h60et76h.jpg

章子怡 x 黄晓明

37(13%)

• d37738aejw1ekfnui71c8j209608kq3j.jpg

章子怡 x 佟大为

27(9%)

• d37738aejw1ekfnuycb3yj20ei0awjsu.jpg

宋慧乔 x 金城武

73(25%)