Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thank you so much @tsaryva08 for the translation,it's a big help.hope in your free time, you can keep in touch with @FitriH so you can guide her.Btw, @tsaryva08, @FitriH mention AIMH what did she said re that? I'm sorry if I'm asking some trans from you,cant understand it. Thank you.

No matter how busy shk will be,I hope she can spare some time for her own happiness because she wanted to settle down in her early 30's and have two to three children,thats what I've read in her past interviews.You can be happy and enjoy your family while working unnie.

Goodluck,can't wait for MPL's vip premiere.

thanks kyonatics for all the updates, news, gifs & posts...super love & enjoyed reading it.... :x and also the vid freshspring dearie posted...the MPL OST......i teary eyed watching it..it's really a family movie, a movie for the kids, teens & adults...!!! surely, it's gonna be a family movie blockbuster hit of  the year :D MPL FIGHTING!!!! Hye Kyo unnie FIGHTING!!!!!
and thanks a ton khxy for the trans....you made us all got the correct comprehension there ^:)^ :D
and welcome to you again here ria19 dearie....we missed you :).
.....and also welcome to all newbies here...warm welcome to you guys here in Song Hye Kyo's Big Happy Family thread!!!! :-h

sunflower91, you're in korea right now? wow....so envious with you dearie...anyhow, please don't forget to update us here this coming aug 28th...live from CGV cinema....hehehe

thank you gain everyone!!!  :D2014-08-20-15-56-45_deco_zpsce774317.jpg
my simple collage for hye kyo unnie :D hope you like it guys!:)

@utkim @freshspring @ngoc chieu nguyen @khyz I am wondering what we will do without you guys, possibly hungry to death for news and updates in English, thank you so much, please accept our big hugs  >:D<I feel alive from the moment I found Soompi 8->
It's great to know MPL is doing well. I have a strong feeling that nothing is gonna able to beat Song Hye Kyo's career from now on, since her effect as an top and passionate acctress to community is so significant that people don't ignore her project easily. No matter what happens, people trust her choice and work. Isn't it all we need?
To be honest, I do expect her villain role because I can't even imagine it, and I am so curious :P. Being good at naturally cursing may be her advantage :D
 I am a little bit sad because the our girl and KDW seem to have no common interests and the way they mention each other is really: "nothing is on air". However, because everything they say is so similar, it drives me to a thought that they already had an agreement  ;))
Last but not least, dearies, please keep updating. I'm so eager to know who will show up this 28th !!!

@vuthao This is exactly my feel too! KDW is so smart and witty, he planned the whole storey board for these interviews ;) so there is no awkward moment.

@LynneL‌ you see, both speaking the same. KDW says he don't intend to get married till late 30s or eay 40s n our queen also not intend to get married till late 30s - so matching. Well , my guess.

Read somewhere thst he always look so warmly towards our queen...

^ hehe...everything for our kyo :D

sunflower, you have a chance to meet kyo and kdw if you are still in Korea on the 6th and the 7th. According to this tweet, kyo and kdw will have the stage greeting on the 6th and 7th :D

VkgdmN.jpg

• Like 1

vuthao, me too dearie...i'm really thankful to our ever dearest resourceful resident reporter of our kyo...coz surely this thread won't be this noisy, kicking & cheerful without them...that's why, i bow my heads down & had a high respect for them & to all kyonatics here....You guys deserved it...Kyonatics really rock \m/  :x :D

Guest rjuliet

aaawww mama mira and papa daesoo are too cute...even ah reum cant help but smiling too seeing their cuteness :D :x ...thanks freshspring, im a fan of ur cute gifs always :x ..

^i noticed that too........ the way Ahreum looks at them...... he will smile, laugh....... enjoying every minute with them.

thank you chingus for the diligent updates on our dear girl and MPL.
looking at her interview pics today........ makes me really really miss her contagious sunshine smile....... yes, it will take time........ time will heal........ hope we won't have to wait long.

lovely Mira :x :x
mpl31_zps8999becd.jpg~original

mpl30_zpscd13d955.gif~original

dc

• Like 1

My dear Kyonatics, maybe these 2 are not attracted to each other in that sense. They probablywere drawn together because they enjoy each other's company and are comfortable with each other without putting malice into the relationship. Sorry to rain in your parade, but they are probably not just interested in each other. As much as we enjoy putting  two and two together, if these 2 lovely peopledon't have any romantic feelings for each other, we can't do anything about it! Both revealed they are just good friends! However, take note, that some of the greatest and strongest love begins from friendship! Learned love happens!! Maybe KYO's future love interest is not even from the entertainment world, or maybe he is from another corner of the world! Who knows! :) I think it is safe to say that at this time, she is in the prime of her career! MPL is garnering a lot of attention! There is a big jump in ticket reservations! It's getting great reviews! Her 2 other movies will be out soon and are also getting much attention! She is a busy bee! Most of all, she is as beautiful as ever! What more could we hope for her! Let's just wait for Mr. Right to appear at her doorstep! It could surprise us all! It could be the MPL guy, or the guy from WW, or even the man from TWTWB! Or that handsome guy from AIMH! Who knows! One day, she will be gracing the cover of every mags wearing the most beautiful wedding gown ever! And beside her would be the most gorgeous man alive! Now, take your pick from the aforementioned guys. And when that time comes, that would be the day I'll fly to Korea and witness the wedding of the century! :)). A girl can dream, can't she! Anyhoo, enough of my fairy tale grumbling! I'm having a blast looking at those pics of KYO! She really is gorgeous! Thanks guys for sharing! BTW, for those concerned  about naysayers, how they lambaste our KYO, forget them! Maligning people is a job to them! That's all they have written in their resume. :)) Have a good one!

• Like 1

Guest queenmaria85

can't stop looking for our queen pics she's absolutely stunning :x im really excited for the VIP Premiere hope a lot of stars will come in to support her ;)  >:D<  ;;)
thank you guys for all the amazing updates!!!MPL FIGHTING

Guest queenmaria85

can i pick the man from ww :D@SusanC (just kidding)whoever she choose to be with in the future i will support her 100% :-* :x

Guest rjuliet

putriN , luv the gifs :x ...mira is so lovely :x 
kyo beauty is so pure like a snow white ...maybe she could play as a korean version of snow white in a movie or drama :) :x 
10644504_1454634721481774_1211377916935940231_n.jpg?oh=803c554f65e7fa8375d65bf07c8d9bc6&oe=546F0A60