Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

photo446529.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo will head to China to attend the Shanghai Film Festival (SIFF), which kicks off tomorrow night at Shanghai Grand Theater.

Joining Song is actor Song Seung-heon, who co-starred with the actress in the megahit KBS drama series "Autumn in my Heart" in 2000.

In addition, singer and actor Jung Ji-hoon, better known as his stage name Rain, will also attend the ceremony in Shanghai to celebrate the 17th edition of the film festival. Rain worked with Song Hye-kyo in the KBS rom-com series "Full House" in 2004. The series received a viewer rating of more than 40.2 percent. Thanks to the drama, the couple rose as one of the most beloved Korean stars in mainland China.

While Rain will promote his new film "Difficult Love", directed by Gao Xixi, Song Seung-heon plans to introduce his R-rated romance film "Obsessed"

Actress Park Shin-hye of the SBS drama "The Heirs" will also join the Korean celebrities on Saturday night. 
Aside from Asian film icons, some prominent Hollywood figures, such as Nicole Kidman, Hugh Grant and Hayden Christensen, will also fly to Shanghai to enjoy the film fest. 

SIFF will run until June 22 and will end with a splendid closing ceremony. 

By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer

Credit  Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo...

class="svtitle"Korean drama actors fly to China to attend Shanghai Film Festival
SIFF_zps54408f13.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo will head to China to attend the Shanghai Film Festival (SIFF), which kicks off tomorrow night at Shanghai Grand Theater.

Joining Song is actor Song Seung-heon, who co-starred with the actress in the megahit KBS drama series “Autumn in My Heart” in 2000.

In addition, singer and actor Jung Ji-hoon, better known as his stage name Rain, will also attend the ceremony in Shanghai to celebrate the 17th edition of the film festival. Rain worked with Song Hye-kyo in the KBS rom-com series “Full House” in 2004. The series received a viewer rating of more than 40.2 percent. Thanks to the drama, the couple rose as one of the most beloved Korean stars in mainland China.

While Rain will promote his new film “Difficult Love,” directed by Gao Xixi, Song Seung-heon plans to introduce his R-rated romance film “Obsessed.”

Actress Park Shin-hye of the SBS drama “Heirs” will also join the Korean celebrities on Saturday night.
Aside from Asian film icons, some prominent Hollywood figures, such as Nicole Kidman, Hugh Grant and Hayden Christensen, will also fly to Shanghai to enjoy the film fest.

SIFF will run until June 22 and will end with a splendid closing ceremony.

By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/hallyu/korean-drama-actors-fly-to-china-to-attend-shanghai-film-festival#scpshrtu

Thank you so much for the videos, captures, and photos. Kyo looks so fragile and tiny but ever so beautiful! I really love the shorter hair on her, too. Seems like she's had short hair for at least a year now. It suits her quite well! 
Looking forward to seeing her at the Shanghai Film Festival!

^hi shanda, you will be busy again..... thanks in advance :D

she is..... seems that Kyo's fragileness is one of her charm without her knowing it.

hclover, thanks dearie for the upload to YT...... another vid link with Kyo's sweet voice  :x

http://v.pptv.com/show/jNkzsBhib7iayPDXU.html

how i love her distinct shy smile..... it looks mystic, mysterious, mischievous   :))

lng1_zpsa542c012.png~original

dc

i guess her trademark smile kekeeee......

Song Hye Kyo to star in new Chinese movie

songhye3_zps6f6e6402.jpg

South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo attended a promotional event for cosmetics and skin care brand Laneige in Beijing, China, June 12, 2014. The 33-year-old actress recently confirmed that she would be starring in another Chinese film 'I Am Queen' directed by Taiwanese actress Annie Yi

Source: xin msn
http://www.chinaentertainmentnews.com/2014/06/song-hye-kyo-to-star-in-new-chinese_12.html

thanks meiyan for the more following clearer pics :D and to all kyonatics, now we can see these event on many diff. version i.e. pics, gifs & vids and etc...you guys were really fast =D> ^:)^ kekeke
sorry for the re-post but i'm so loving her smileeeeeeeeeeee :x
10307201_772934306060435_646094377556652
and can't wait for tomorrow's bigger event the SIFF 8-> 8-> 8->

Guest song4kim

OMG...!that smile can melt everyone's heart!!any man's heartbeat will palpitate right now when they see her... 8-> so lucky!!! :x

song4kim, very true!!!!! korak! agree! hehehe :P
and oh meiyan, yes absolutely...simply just can't get enough of her right now!!!! & by the way, thanks for the info about her one-piece dress which i loved seeing fitted on her too, so it's one of PRADA's elite collection!!!!? wow wow wow hye kyo unnie is simply truely the meaning of luxury, elegant & sophisticated =D> may it be chanel, burberry, valentino, jenny packham's collection & etc..it really fits on her it look likes those dresses was destined & made up esp jus for her!!!! 
:D wow...when can i wear that kind of signature stuffs, well for sure, if that will happen in the near future i'll be living my dreams 24-hours a day!!!! scary :)) hehehehe, sorry chingus 

but my ultimate dream is to meet hye kyo unnie, so it's not that scary but a dream come true for me!!!! heehehe sorry chingus...*fanmode*

edit: gotta go my sister was just suddenly got mad at me? why o why? what did i do? now i'm totally scared

X_X bye for now, everyone

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Hye Kyo Wows Fans with Doll-like Beauty at Laneige Launching Event
song-hye-kyo-800x450.jpg

On June 12, actress Song Hye Kyo’s beauty stood out at a launching event in China for a brand newLaneige beauty product.

Photographs taken of the actress attending the event were revealed through various SNS and online communities in China, including Weibo.

song-hye-gyo-laneige.jpg

Song Hye Kyo gives off an elegant yet refreshing aura, with a bob haircut and styled in a dress that shows off her lovely collarbones. Her doll-like beauty and slender figure stood out in the crowd.

Most recently, the actress has been drawing attention for being cast in a new Chinese movie called “I Am the Queen,” directed by Taiwanese actress Annie Yi. Also, this coming June 14, Song Hye Kyo will be attending “The 17th Shanghai International Film Festival” at the Shanghai Grand Theatre. 

Soompi

Guest sunflower91

From the official website of the 17th SIFF about the red carpet event, our Queen's name is already included, so excited already can't wait to see her beautiful pics tomorrow! For sure we will be hitting the 2600th page after the film festival and the presscon , hail to our undisputed Soompi Queen! Hope there will be pics of her also with her former co-stars Rain and SSH , what a delightful reunion would that be even only in pictures !

17th SIFF to open on June 14 with glamorous red carpet procession

The 17th Shanghai International Film Festival (SIFF) will open on Saturday night (June 14) in Shanghai Grand Theatre. Hundreds of Chinese and overseas film celebrities will walk the red carpet at the opening ceremony, creating an oriental Oscar night with all the glitz and glamor of Shanghai. 

SIFF will welcome all the attending film celebrities, including Nicole Kidman, Hugh Grant, Hayden Christensen, John Paul Cusack, Jean Jacques Annaud, Isao Yukisada, Dae-woo Kim, Song Hye Kyo, Song Seung Heon, Rain, John Woo, Jiang Wen, Ning Hao, and Jing M.Guo.

Also attending will be casts and crews of Zhongkui-Snow, I Am Queen, Brotherhood of Blades, Tiny Times III, With or Without, The Crossing and Farewell to My Concubine (Peking Opera).

Very happy with  all the latest Laniege event pics/videos posted by the ever resourceful Kyonatics, for sure we will see her beautiful smile again tomorrow as she walk the red carpet, she really looks so happy . Hmmmm is there a special someone that is making her happy these days??????? 

Image-10027679-216516686-2-Web_0_3a14205