Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

ahhh...that info from jasan dearie makes me sadden :(... :(( :((...but SBS held on 31st right? so still crossing my fingers tight, really hope she can be able to attend....but if time really won't permit our dear girl... :-/ we have no choice... & i'm with you jjeennyy dearie..hoping she still wins...TWTWB was one of SBS's great drama this year...like kai dearie said even top excellence award :D

thanks jasan for the bits..... though disappointed but kinda expect it...... looks like the filming behind schedules ? because of bad weather, some scenes could not filmed, hence they have to find a new location..... i'm using google trans, hope i read right  :P

yesterday, it was reported that TakeKyo and dir Woo were at this location? :-/

tc1_zps0de4a831.jpg~original

baidu

on a  brighter side, if it's true like mentioned before....... hope to see the casts tomorrow, Dec 21, for the pre presscon  :)

O2yoxanoh, OTP = One True Pairing ;) ;)

Guest 02yoxanoh

@Putrin I know it already as i read in one source before you replied but thanks a lot :D I appreciate it much :x .... it seems 15-20 are really filming schedules 8-> after filming is done, they will be having press con on 21st. Being a curious person, I visited TK's site and saw in TC schedule it's stated there is a press con. Keeping my hope she'll able to attend Sbs awards still [-O<

Guest kailoveskyo

Can't believe there are only 5 days left till Christmas!!! Even if Kyo cant attend at SBS Awards..I pray at least will be able to celebrate Christmas with her mom♥

agree to u kababayan kai...not just with her mom but to her friends & loved ones too...
advance merry christmas to our dear princess & to all kyonatics <:-P <:-P <:-P
pizapcom10859767824877053513875440743581

cr photo-owners
thanks putrin unnie & meiyan dearie for the updates of the crossing....and freshspring dearest for the laneige pics
:D

Hi everyone...... so quiet here  :D

freshspring, O2yoxanoh, Jennifer...... most welcome dearies   :)

mieyan, thanks for "The Crossing" updates     ^:)^

seems no pc yesterday, sorry for the false alarm   :P

and I agree with you........ the filming schedules are quite worrying, chances are getting slimmer to see her at the year-end award  :(

edit : finally, ZZY is there... phew GSrelief.gif

random pics   ;;)

shk1_zps13496460.jpg~original

shk8_zpsdfa0cd4d.jpg~original

shk4_zpsab806840.jpg~original

shk131103g_zps29475db6.jpg~original

shk131103o_zps11d6783e.jpg~original

dc 

Guest 02yoxanoh

@Putrin ;) :\"> Anyway I hate Sbs "No attendance, no award" policy [-X it sucks! :-L hope they changed it already [-O< . This really is unfair [-X :( What if almost all nominated actors won't be able to attend due to their busy schedule individually. ..what would they do? SHK, JIS and TWTWB should win big...They're the best =D> Despite their drama ended successfully , SHK-JIS are as cold as the winter blows! [-( :(

^O2yoxanoh, it's nothing new on the policy dearie...... not only SBS....... KBS and MBC too :)

but if i remember correctly, there was a year that the no attendee did win an award..... so just hope that at least one of the twtwb casts wins an award that night...... i'm just so happy that Kyo has won the APAN daesang award...... which to me its tougher, cos it's against other major and private broadcasting stations.

again.... Congratulations Kyo !

shkapan4_zps842f4430.jpg~original

credit as labelled

Guest deaborj

Thanks putrin for the lovely pics and yes I agree, even if she doesnt win anymore awards, it would be fine with me as she already got a major award, an APAN Daesang :D