Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest 02yoxanoh

count me in...i love JHJ...would you mind sharing me a link with eng sub of that movie?

nsfz.jpg

cr photos-owners

Thanks a lot for that awesome fan-made pics of them. It made my day :) Regarding the link of SOL sorry to say I don't have any :( I watched SOL when it aired in the PH years ago but watching once was not enough for me so I searched it on youtube and found but it's dubbed in mongolian.

I still have no time to watch current dramas, the last drama I watched is GOOD DOCTOR, until now still pending last two episodes ;)) I watched this drama because of Moon Chae Won, the young actress which Kyo's said good in acting, but her acting not so bold like the man lead, Joo Won in this drama. I prefer The Innocent Man which I definitely agree her acting was really great there. It is different with Song Hye Kyo, after I watched Hwang Jin Yi, Worlds Within, Fetish, the Grandmaster, Today n That Winter the Wind Blows, I really agree with the judges of APAN drama awards to choose SHK for Daesang award because she really deserved it for her acting improvement is very remarkable. She has great passion for acting through different characters she portrayed and really into it with Oh Young roles. I'm not sure with Lee Bo Young since I didn't watch My Daughter Seo Young neither I Can Hear Your Voice so cannot give comment to her acting. I didn't remember which drama I watched with her as leading female. Hahaha... I'm so bad... But for Kyo, I must watch any drama/move she is IN, even though cameo only. Hahaha... The only drama yet I watch is Sunshine only, cannot get the engsub also... Please share with us! Appreciate your kindness :x

Guest kailoveskyo

tiny_mu said: I still have no time to watch current dramas, the last drama I watched is GOOD DOCTOR, until now still pending last two episodes ;)) I watched this drama because of Moon Chae Won, the young actress which Kyo's said good in acting, but her acting not so bold like the man lead, Joo Won in this drama. I prefer The Innocent Man which I definitely agree her acting was really great there. It is different with Song Hye Kyo, after I watched Hwang Jin Yi, Worlds Within, Fetish, the Grandmaster, Today n That Winter the Wind Blows, I really agree with the judges of APAN drama awards to choose SHK for Daesang award because she really deserved it for her acting improvement is very remarkable. She has great passion for acting through different characters she portrayed and really into it with Oh Young roles. I'm not sure with Lee Bo Young since I didn't watch My Daughter Seo Young neither I Can Hear Your Voice so cannot give comment to her acting. I didn't remember which drama I watched with her as leading female. Hahaha... I'm so bad... But for Kyo, I must watch any drama/move she is IN, even though cameo only. Hahaha... The only drama yet I watch is Sunshine only, cannot get the engsub also... Please share with us! Appreciate your kindness :x

thanks everyone for the insights......   :D

with 3 consecutive heavy roles...... i feel tired for Kyo..... i wish she'll choose romcom genre next, but of cos after a deserved break  :)

hi khxy long time no see.... many thanks for the awesome trans dearie  ^:)^

We know more about "The Crossing"..... though she had a hard time filming TGM, but it does make her a better actress.... oh, Dir Lee words sounded serious, so worry for Kyo.....  :-SS

is just her...... still smiles even with teary-eyed 

shk9_zps54a1772f.jpg~original

dc

tiny_mu, hb & kyo didn't win the couple award..... the drama only won the best supporting actor and actress. 

tiny_mu..i also noticed that, celebrities only attend to a drama awards if they are the winners...after getting addicted to K dramas/movies..i learned a bit about the K entertainment...& it's one of them....

kailoveskyo..i do agree with you...LBY is a strong competitor to hye kyo unnie for any SBS major award or the daesang perhaps? hehehe...as the APAN panel of judges said before, they had a hard time discussing who will be there deasang winner bcoz LBY too is an excellent actress..and i also watched her two latest dramas ( my daughter seoyong & I hear your voice)..and i must say she did a good job there...now, i can only hope hye kyo will attend the SBS...& wish her all the luck in the world if that day comes [-O<
count me in mexteur....that's one of my fave hobby this year...and maybe next year? haven't done watching all her projects...
thanks a ton khxy for the trans...grace for the vid, cocomhe for the beautiful fan arts, as always..putrin unnie for the pic, mexteur for gif & to all dearies for the comments...thanks :x

Guest graaccee02

hi! :) everyone ..!!  ..I am just wondering  if there's a thread for Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won Couple shipper yet? cant find it..  Thanks.!!

Guest graaccee02

mieyan said:

smileys-thanks-439856.gif  to you, all for your lovely posts and keeping this wonderful thread active.

Taiwan media is quiet lately and so am I  :D  But they reported a bit info of something related The Crossing everyday and putting together those...

Their filming at Yangmingshan has been called off since last weekend due to the bad weather condition (rain and fog). Dir. JW went to some other places to film scenery images yesterday (Dec.17). (no report on any casts)  [src: appledaily]

A new (planned) filming location is reported:  Gold Museum in Jiufen >GOLD MUSEUM  [src: thelibertytimes]

capture-20131217-130429.png  

And, you know what? Among 6 main casts of the movie, only Kyo and Takeshi are in Taiwan now   ;)) ;)) ;)

Masami left Taiwan already on the next day of her shooting with Takeshi and HXM also left Taiwan today's afternoon (Dec.18). [src:  appledaily]  Though I don't know about ZZY and TDW for sure but there is no report on them so far.  That means...  8-> 8-> 8->  Sorry for being delutional ~~  Anyway, I'm waiting eagerly for the next report on them. Go! Go!! Appledaily (T-media just like Dispatch in Korea)!!!    :D

PS: @graaccee02, I don't think there is one for them...

Guest 02yoxanoh

I wonder who will play KDW-SHK's son in My Palpitating Life? Someone said she/he likes Joo Won to play as their son...I was like who he is and um without hesitation I searched him on google right away to get some infos about him...when I saw his pic for the first time I was like whoa he quite resembles KDW! I like him too. Who's your bet, chingus?

@putriN, ya wrong... Correction info... hanfever_song_hye_kyo_hyun_bin_best.jpg On the program "2008 KBS TV's Most Memorable Scenes" aired on the 29th, Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin have been chosen as "KBS Best Couple" by viewers in a ground survey conducted on the streets. According to the result, Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin won the "Best Couple" with an overwhelming number (just look at the number of red dots) of votes for their performance in "The World They live In". Kang Ji Hwan and Sung Yuri of "Hong Gil Dong" were at a distant second place while Park Jae Jung and Im Yoon Ah got the third place for the popular "You Are My Destiny". The viewers were clear on their choices for the top 3 pairs. Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin were "closest to real life", Kang Ji Hwan and Sung Yuri were "the most hilarious and interesting" and Park Jae Jung and Im Yoon Ah were "the most compatible". Apart from the "Best Couple", the program also reviewed the best scenes that appeared in KBS programs for the year. The top 3 for the "Most Memorable Scenes" in respective order are 2008 Beijing Olympics, Shin Eun Kyung and Kim Hye Ja dropping their tears together (Angry Mom) and Yoon Ah and Jung Ae Ri hugging together, accepting Yoon Ah's past (You Are My Destiny). "Women of the Sun" and "1 Night 2 Day" got the 4th and 5th place respectively. Source: hanfever :D

according to DC.. hye kyo won't be able to attend SBS Drama Awards due to her busy schedule in Taiwan  :((,,she will be busy filming almost everyday until January--
waaahh this is so sad,, i loveee all the drama awards.. with all the actresses, singers and handsome actors ;))such a bad timing.. buthye kyo unni i hope you're fine and fighting!!

Guest 02yoxanoh

hi! :) everyone ..!!  ..I am just wondering  if there's a thread for Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won Couple shipper yet? cant find it..  Thanks.!!

There is. Go check "Upcoming Movie 2014 'My Palpitating Life' Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo "thread.

by Joan MacDonald   Dec 16, 2013 10:43 AM EST class="cb b15"The Top Kdrama Issues of 2013: Part Five

Song Hye Kyo
IU
Baek Ji Young

The Internet offers fans more chances to interact with others and comment on their favorite actors and actresses, but it also provides a quick way for slanderous false rumors to spread. And even though it's false, a rumor can damage a career.

2013 was the year in which many k-celebrities decided to fight back against those who spread false and hurtful comments.

Gossiping with your friends is not against the law but posting career-damaging negative remarks online can be considered defamation. Once a person posts such comments on the Internet that person can be sued. And that's what happened this year.

Three stars who were driven to prosecute slanderous netizens were Song Hye Kyo, star of "That Winter The Wind Blows," IU, who appeared in "You're The Best Lee Soon Shin" and now stars in "Pretty Man," and singer Baek Ji Young, who is married to actor Jung Suk Won. All three stars took action against slander.

For most of her career Song Hye Kyo did not take rumors too seriously. But then the rumors got ugly, accusing her of accepting money from politicians for favors. Such false rumors could damage her reputation and career so she filed lawsuits against 41 netizens. Of those netizens, the Seoul District Court fined 24. Three were fined $1,000 each.

Guest kailoveskyo

@jasan is it final? It means she is not going to win even top excellence actress awards? Huhu. Based on my observation those stars that attend in awards nyt mostly won..i hope she will find time to fix her schedule

Guest 02yoxanoh

My day turned into a gloomy day when I saw the news :( but I'm still hoping though she really will ...because I wanna see SHK in SBS awards and win big so freaking bad! (With JIS oppa)