Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

hi fellow shkyoers....... thank you for the awesome updates.

probably our princess Kyo is already in Taiwan ?  judging from the tweet from ms park on 7 Dec..... awww, with ms trans  ;;)

phj @ellentuna 7 Dec

마스크님. 미세먼지로부터 우릴 보호해주세요 ,,,

ellen1_zpsc593415d.jpg~original 

looks like it's dusty there...... take care all   :)

lhjj: ur welcome...enjoy watchin TGM..and oh,ur a BINKYO fan too? awesome, cheers then,Join the club >:D

khxy: thanks for the translation dear...ah itl be awesome if our Girl gets to participate...hmm wishful thinking :P

Thanks nino,freshspring,putriN,chloebelle,jennifer for the posts and updates :D

Seems this is Actress Ha ji won's sister and brother...the netizens are actually comparing the Woman in the pic to Song hye gyo,and rightly so i guess coz for a moment i too thought it was our girl and only upon close inspection i realized it wasnt her..good likeness!

j474.jpg

http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1283081.htm

source: via naver

Yes I'm agree with u on this amethyst..

•̃Šõяяy maybe I'm being irrasional prejudice but hope .. N please ..

I don't wanna read the pro n kontra again.. We should be not write sensitives topics here..

I also will erase my post that had no relations .. And please I can take any advice to edit or erase any comment that I made here that inappropriate.. Just tell me what page.. ƮҺªЙк'ς

:)

I wish some people just stop name dropping her name for publicity stunt.  

YES 100 % agree on this..

Not every news that write shg name is really about shg..

If amethyst did not bruoght this up I firstly intend too wait to next page to come then I will post or comment post..

But Τнäηκ чöü amethyst for this.. I can also said this up..

But hopefully 2496 will come sooner.. [-O<

chloebelle dear...too much for that..u make me feel so flattered ;)) hehehe..seriously, i really agree w/ you & i do really liked to thank hye kyo unnie's thread too from the very bottom of my heart , coz  just like you chloebelle dearie ( can i call u belle 4 short?:) hehehe) , i found & felt this thread so homey..and i am more vocal/open here unlike to my bias thread..sorry:( and i can say that i truly found a home here in soompi, and i'm proud to say that its here! here in SHK lovely & amazing big happy family thread. everytime i visit soompi, i'm craving to check this lovely thread and leave a not that informational/newsy post and i'm so happy & thankful that it's ok to all of you chingu kyonatics...really thank you!!!  ( i'm just being true to myself, sorry)anyhow...hehehehe...thanks for what?..it seems that ur getting impatient to our project, :(  but if not..hmmmnn then why are u suddenly want to take this to final step??? are u tired. hehehe...jowk :)>-..we're still the same i experienced white? out effect (ww)...i can't still see nothing :-B :-B :-B by the way, am finished watching worlds within last night ;) i love the story how it goes...i love how they faced the obstacles/challenges they encounter as an individual & as a couple..i love everything about the drama >:D< ,i have many firsts in hye kyo unnie's dramas..TWTWB, WW & FH too...and speaking of full house i re-watched it today together w/ my elder sister...what a beautiful laughtrip monday to us   :)) hye kyo unnie really acts very natural in a rom com...:) i hope to see her again in it...i love to collect hye kyo unnie's merchandise too...but i think this is not the perfect time to me for that and thanks a lot for ur suggestions :D..and about the bf thing, (am 21) so true...you are right belle dearie...even if i'm innocent or  yet didn't experience this kind of relationship personally, i admit am not that ignorant. of corz, i learned something about this to my family/ friends experiences...... :) i'd like this saying of yours "better to have 1 really good bf than having lots of crapy bfs, that's headache!" hehehe, i love it:) ( sorry guys 4 the off topic:( )and again just like you of course i will be happy and will support to that guy also...just make himself clear & promised he'll be careful not to hurt our dear girl's feelings =(( coz if he won't :-w i'll turn myself into this >-)hehehe :P

freshspring dearest its my pleasure :) you really are awesome...how did you able to find that rare pic on the set of TWTWB :-? you're the one dear :-bd no doubt..hehehe
tnx ria dearie...and everyone thanks for the posts, pics, vids & updates to the princess in our hearts >:D<

edit: sorry for a long post....

Guest kailoveskyo

i changed my profile pic..she is my favorite actress in Philippines..but still my username is after song hye kyo..I really love them both:)) #randomthought

Kyo's Stylish, Han Hye Yeon tweeted today that there will be another Flea Market with the participation of Song Hye Kyo, Lee Hyori, Go So Young ( Jang Dong Gun's wife) ... on December, 13th and the 14th. The market will take place in  Kangnam, Soeul. Time: 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

ibtF0Kqpkxmzc8.png
source:

12월13-14일 헨리베글린과 함께 연말을맞아 한혜연,이효리,송혜교,고소영,스티브&요니가 벼룩시장으로 자선바자를 엽니다. 많이참여해주세요. 서울시 강남구 신사동 656-13 헨리베글린플래그쉽(02-547-0076) 오전11시-오후6시

— alexhan (@heayounhan)

December 9, 2013

PS: About participation, I mean theirs clothes will be there.
---------------------------------------

PS2: Opps, new pic of unnie, I need to find more info now.
6a19bd84jw1ebduv2f7jqj20hs0khac4.jpg
weibo

freshspring said: Kyo's Stylish, Han Hye Yeon tweeted today that there will be another Flea Market with the participation of Song Hye Kyo, Lee Hyori, Go So Young ( Jang Dong Gun's wife) ... on December, 13th and the 14th. The market will take place in  Kangnam, Soeul. Time: 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

source:

12월13-14일 헨리베글린과 함께 연말을맞아 한혜연,이효리,송혜교,고소영,스티브&요니가 벼룩시장으로 자선바자를 엽니다. 많이참여해주세요. 서울시 강남구 신사동 656-13 헨리베글린플래그쉽(02-547-0076) 오전11시-오후6시

— alexhan (@heayounhan)

December 9, 2013

PS: About participation, I mean theirs clothes will be there.
---------------------------------------

PS2: Opps, new pic of unnie, I need to find more info now.

weibo

Guest song4kim

I agree...she really looks so young for age..how i wish we could see a pix of the senior couple and the junior couple together...it wld really make my day!!!

^ Mextuer dear, yes, it's taken recently, she is just like a pretty girl in 20s year old

These days there are many netizens on naver visiting this filming  location of "Autumn in my heart". Korean fans are also post HD videos of the drama on Youtube.

ijLZ3ZOnYC9jn.JPG
izCsHYntYAHwd.JPG

The statue simulated scene SHK hugged SSH from behind
ibbCGpbmcG5gPL.JPG

The fated ferry in the drama
io6W9mEONwC2t.JPG

The Phone booth is used
if9hQcIG7Q6qD.JPG
source: http://blog.naver.com/imaudrey2013?Redirect=Log&logNo=80203058232&from=section

And two other tourists =)) He is so funny
iScGrWln5QBkI.png
http://blog.naver.com/lemon8363?Redirect=Log&logNo=50184684889&from=section

Awe...those pics you shared of "AIMH" makes me a little nostalgic, even though I personally am not a big fan of the drama and didn't like Eunsoo and Junsoo's love storyline. SHK and SSH do look quite good together though. BinKyo vs HunKyo...mmmmm...BinKyo for dramas and HunKyo for real life! LOL. SSH and SHK should date. They're both single....right?